✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH !!! I’d come onto the forum to just read as a non-member but I’m really excited now to be here! (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

I when whenever they have an SYS event, there was a way GLU would give a heads up about what the next theme be so I can spend on stuff that’ll fit for the theme. :( also would it be smart to stock up on future SYS events? I feel like I should go ahead and get some Halloween stuff since it’s so cheap rn?? And I’m assuming at they’ll probably have a Halloween one, but I could be wrong. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019

Okay. No. It’s still happening.

So when I take a picture of an outfit in the photobooth and then hit the undress button after I’m done (because I don’t want to change my doll’s clothes i just want to take a picture of another outfit) shouldn’t my doll stay in the clothes she was wearing before I went into the wardrobe? It’s really annoying. Kinda defeats the point of going back and forth between the photobooth and kloset because I have to put on the clothes all over again. Hope this makes sense.

iOS
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Got the dress! Now I am ready to clear out that whole Kimiversary closet because I need the sparkle aura 😅
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No, once the clothes come off, you are starting from scratch. If you don't use undress, and just try things on, if you want to return to the look you began with, just put on something you haven't paid for and exit. It will ask if you want to buy it, cancel & leave (not sure of phrasing) or keep shopping. Don't buy, don't keep shopping when you exit you are back in what you started with.  Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB said:
    Can someone please send me a screenshot of the Kimiversary boxes with all 8 boxes closed..? I want to add it to the encyclopedia thread.
    Did you get the pic?  I can't help you but I thought if you're still looking, we'lll ask again!  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No, once the clothes come off, you are starting from scratch. If you don't use undress, and just try things on, if you want to return to the look you began with, just put on something you haven't paid for and exit. It will ask if you want to buy it, cancel & leave (not sure of phrasing) or keep shopping. Don't buy, don't keep shopping when you exit you are back in what you started with.  Hope this helps

Doesn’t work if you take a picture. Put on a dress, go into the photobooth, undress your doll an leave the kloset. She will stay in whatever she was wearing in the photobooth not what she was wearing before.

iOS
    What do you guys think is more worth it I only have 200 stars left and I’m so tempted to spend
    1.) buying up a couple to special boxes
    2.) buying tb items 
    3.) saving for a VIP
    No saving. When the prices go back up you will kick yourself. If you save for a VIP, let's say you have 200 stars. That's 200 stars in the VIP.  If you spend those 200 now, you are getting more value. Not everything is half price, but still your buying power has at least gone up to 300 stars due to the sale prices.  
    Whatever you do, enjoy the event.  

And when I saw the Star sale........twice the stars.     There is something beautiful about the 2500 stars for $100 Those are Black Friday Prices.  You'lll have to excuse me for a while at 9.  I need gift cards. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    both of my kimiversary boxes were shoes  :( hopefully i’ll have better luck
    iOS platform
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    Girls seriously I’m so into this dress, what do you think? Should I buy it or should I buy something else because I only have 107 K-stars now 😭😂 
    Do you have other options? If you don't buy the gown what would you buy? The dress is beautiful but for me its not that especial 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I got the ugly year one pale pink number in my free box. Almost opened a second but then recoiled knowing I only really wanted Kylie's dress after seeing how basic her hair looked. Thank God I did, cuz the second would have been Kim's heinous purple boots. 

I got the event GB hair and it looks like minnie mouse. Terrible. 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

Doesn’t work if you take a picture. Put on a dress, go into the photobooth, undress your doll an leave the kloset. She will stay in whatever she was wearing in the photobooth not what she was wearing before.

I think this is the intended design, because you did change clothes for the photo booth. So it remembers that as your last outfit.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This is how I styled the lovely earnable dress 😍♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    alice_kkh said:

I think this is the intended design, because you did change clothes for the photo booth. So it remembers that as your last outfit.

Oh okay. Thank you 🥚&🍌😊 Glad it’s not a glitch but I still don’t like it 🤨

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Thank you doll!!

LindaVB said:
    Can someone please send me a screenshot of the Kimiversary boxes with all 8 boxes closed..? I want to add it to the encyclopedia thread.
    Did you get the pic?  I can't help you but I thought if you're still looking, we'lll ask again!  <3

@kokokokonut yes I did, thanks!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im happy with my free box 😍

BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS: has anyone seen cash in their event boxes?? 

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    For the throwback sale I purchased the jacket and the jeans. I had really wanted these items because I know I would wear them the most. I want a hairstyle but I can’t decide which one I want.
    I got the blue dress in the free box kim (simon) gave me. 
    Also I was gone for a month so I’m going to quickly talk about the hair, I love it so much !!! It’s so cute and I love the dragon earrings too!!  

that’s for amateurs
    Since TB items are overpriced I think I’ll just get a drink and then buy some kloset items... I like this shiny black gown y’all are talking about but I don’t know if it’s worth it? 
    If you have the money to splurge on it, go for it. I prefer spending on tb items cause they're that tb that we only get to see again in the black friday sale, and the kloset items are gonna be there for a VIP event, so I will choose an tb ítem over a kloset ítem.
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

Got the gorgeous hair after opening a few boxes! Since we have about three weeks for these I went back to the TB sale and bought the dress and lips I asked about yesterday!

The dress may have to be the first item I dye after seeing it in purple 💜

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Noooooooo !! I don’t like the blue dye 😭😭

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Soo, I have a few things on my little list I just have to buy. Since I haven’t bought k-stars earlier, will the purchase block the videos for free k-stars? 😬
    Yay!!! We got a free GB, 5 gold dyes and 20 k-stars! Too bad I got this purse I don’t like but I’ll eventually open more boxes 

I was still a bit sleepy when I opened my GB so I chose a random one and I got some ugly shoes when the hair was in the box I normally choose hahahaha
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Ok so I purchase a large pack of star the window pop up with all set but didn’t get my stars welpppppo @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    My point about the closet, If you try to leave the closet wearing something you don't own, "Remove & Exit "  takes you back to what you came in with. I use that as a trick when I've been trying on a lot of things. Using the undress button takes your clothes off, and you have to manually dress again

@VVV. I would go with 3 I love them   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I got energy in my free box, decided to give it one more try and got the hair!!!!!!!!!!
    So lucky considering I could've picked that white sports bra 😂😂

AND it gave me 10 extra stars for a to dye for achievement 😭

I love this hair, idc what anyone says 😍
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I know that gold dyes are hard to get and I probably won't get 1st place TS but here is what I decide to dyed it on. 

This gold look way better than the original one. 💖💋💖💖💋💋💖💖
    I opened two more boxes and got the hair and shoes from the second anniversary. I hate them, I will never wear them. 😭

#BonusStarForParties
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I was about to choose the box with the dress but at the last minute i changed my mind I picked the other one 😫 I’m mad!I got the dress in my free box!!!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The HOLOgraph LIPS I'm DYING ITS ALL I WANTED 
    I think I’ll focus on TB items, considering my lack of luck today. I bought this dress, this hair and of course the champagne flute yesterday! 

#BonusStarForParties