✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Soo, I have a few things on my little list I just have to buy. Since I haven’t bought k-stars earlier, will the purchase block the videos for free k-stars? 😬
    Instead of getting 20 videos a day, you'll get 5. From what I know it hardly ever (or never) goes back to 20 videos, even after years of playing.
    From my knowledge this happens with literally EVERY type of purchase in the game. It happened to me in my last game after I bought 1 SYS ticket. And in my first game ever it happened because I tried the free VIP trial, didn't even buy anything.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Yay!!! We got a free GB, 5 gold dyes and 20 k-stars! Too bad I got this purse I don’t like but I’ll eventually open more boxes 

I didn’t get the 5 dyes but I get the 30 k stars ugh I always got a problem like this 
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

ok so, i'm going to go cry in a corner.
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

I’m so angry right now about getting energy in my free box 🙄 what a waste.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019

I now own half of the anniversary items but I still don’t have the sparkle aura 😂I could really use some luck😃

Anyway, I’m so happy we don’t have kash in weekend boxes anymore! I got the shoes in my free box and I’m way too broke to chase but I will definitely chase more in the future now that kash isn’t an option.

I’m impressed by all the festivities this year. Thank you Glu!

iOS
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    This is what i got on my free box! It isn’t bad 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Girls, I need ALL your advice! So, I want to buy some hairstyle, here are my favorites:

I'm so unsure about the last one because it's so similar to #2 ( I want the #2 since like forever and I'll buy it for sure). So, what do you think? Both or just #2?
    Also, what do you think about #1? 
    If you can afford both I would go for both, number 1 for me its a must its beautiful just waaay to expensive for my budget!!! 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

50/50 start to my morning! was super happy when kim dropped off those kstars! I also got the 5 year hair from kylie’s met look!
    Ok so I think I've got my game plan figured out. LOL

These are the throwback items I will be buying:

Which totals up to: 365 k-stars

I REALLY love the bow hair from the event boxes so if I'm really lucky I'll get that in my free box or I'll spend the remainder of my k-stars trying to get the hair this weekend.
    If I'm correct the past anniversary boxes are staying another 23 days so that gives me the rest of the month to save up some k-stars to get the 9 items I want out of those 😂

Playing this game without spending actual money is rough 😂😂
    I'm dying cause I want everything but with all the money I need in real life I can't spend in the game, so I'm just playing with what I get in DB, in events or with videos 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    Girls seriously I’m so into this dress, what do you think? Should I buy it or should I buy something else because I only have 107 K-stars now 😭😂 
    Whereabouts is this dress in the wardrobe? I've been looking for it and I just can't see it. 
    Allegorie said:
    I think I’ll focus on TB items, considering my lack of luck today. I bought this dress, this hair and of course the champagne flute yesterday! 

Your doll looks amazing, how u stylized all its incredible, I don't like that dress but with u looks on point
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

Okay. No. It’s still happening.

So when I take a picture of an outfit in the photobooth and then hit the undress button after I’m done (because I don’t want to change my doll’s clothes i just want to take a picture of another outfit) shouldn’t my doll stay in the clothes she was wearing before I went into the wardrobe? It’s really annoying. Kinda defeats the point of going back and forth between the photobooth and kloset because I have to put on the clothes all over again. Hope this makes sense.

For this. I save the outfit I want to change back into as a look in my lookbook. 
    iOS Doll 

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Soo, I have a few things on my little list I just have to buy. Since I haven’t bought k-stars earlier, will the purchase block the videos for free k-stars? 😬
    Instead of getting 20 videos a day, you'll get 5. From what I know it hardly ever (or never) goes back to 20 videos, even after years of playing.
    From my knowledge this happens with literally EVERY type of purchase in the game. It happened to me in my last game after I bought 1 SYS ticket. And in my first game ever it happened because I tried the free VIP trial, didn't even buy anything.
    Omg, I tried the free VIP.. guess that explains the 5 videos a day. Well, since I don’t have anything to lose I might just go for it! 

Thanks doll 🥂✨

ok so, i'm going to go cry in a corner.
    This is something I always think this is a joke, why they put in a free box from an event basic clothes or money???? How you compare the dress and hair I can only get once with those other things that are meh? 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    Now that kash is gone, remove daily gift box trash from weekend events. That is unfair. I dont even see them cuz I have them all, but I feel so bad for new people. 
    I’m not new to the game and look at the trash I had to endure while chasing my final gb item - the shoes. I hate that red top. 

The brightside is I opened enough boxes that I’m pretty much done with the weekend event. Only 1-2 reality shows away from the hair and it’s not even 8 am yet. 
    iOS Doll 

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @Naimonster trust me I would if I could !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    Aww thank you @Ryley1e 🥰
        #BonusStarForParties
    Maria2019 said:
    Rxghida_ said:
    Girls seriously I’m so into this dress, what do you think? Should I buy it or should I buy something else because I only have 107 K-stars now 😭😂 
    Whereabouts is this dress in the wardrobe? I've been looking for it and I just can't see it. 
    Just search for it in the TB sale. You’ll find it! 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    JUST AN APPRECIATION POST FOR FINALLY GETTING RID OF THE DREADED CASH

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

Which one should I get? Help me out please.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts

Which one should I get? Help me out please.
    The second one!! ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk Congratulations! Reaching No.1 is such a huge milestone in the game! 
    IOS Player 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I love this dress 😭😭
    I'm so in love with this hair too, there's so few curly hairstyles with this curl pattern. I feel so blessed.
    I've never seen it before so I'm guessing it's not a popular hairstyle but this seems to be a reoccuring theme with me so 😂
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android