✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I got the cell phone yesssssss
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    spent 200 stars chasing this romper but it was so worth it! also managed to get the earrings, 5 champagne dyes, 50 energy, and a daily box sports bra in the process. not the best of luck but definitely not the worst and I LOVE this outfit!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Now that kash is gone, remove daily gift box trash from weekend events. That is unfair. I dont even see them cuz I have them all, but I feel so bad for new people. 
    I got the fedora hat hair today in mine 😭😭😭
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I got the hair in my 3rd box finallyyyy. And then regrettably, the disco hair in my 4th. I’m gunna stop on these for a while to get my stars back up and get a couple more TB items 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @rikk Congratulations! Reaching No.1 is such a huge milestone in the game! 
    Thank you! I almost don’t know what to do now...maybe some retail therapy in the flash sale 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    This sale is making me humble myself🙅🏽‍♀️ there are too many good items but I can't have them all I'll be broke in a blink of an eye but Glu did a good job with the rewards we got today🙏
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    @alice_kkh that's funny how the people who don't speak french use the "pardon my french" when they say something rude. Do french people have the reputation of being rude ? Is it because we say "putain" in all of our sentences ?  :D
    Non mais @Allegorie je peux plus mdr
    Ça me tue de voir ça. Et pour info je ne savais pas que tu étais française. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk after I reached top show I started working on the achievements! It does make the weekday event and weekend events much harder to finish though, not doing Bel air reality shows on repeat! Only do them now if I am going to run out of time and need the quick points.
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Good morning everyone! Congratulations on you beautiful prizes! I didn't own any of the previous anniversaries' items and got the white skirt with lace on the bottom on my free kimiversary box. On my free GB I got a blue ring :/

I need your opinion, I want to buy two gowns and two hairstyles from the TB sale but I have three options of each, which should I get?

Also, thank you so much Glu for this fabulous Kimiversary! The stars, dye and free box are amazing!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I am really enjoying this game for the first time in a looooong time, I appreciate all the gifts! It still makes me a little sad tho that alternative accounts can buy all the items now in just a matter of minutes, when I, a legit, paying player, cant even get the krossover items or the crowned hairstyle...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @dpeters The first and third dresses and the second and third hairstyles would be my choices. 

I found the sparkly dress! Turns out I already had it. I'm so embarrassed. Shows how much I use it.
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Good morning everyone! Congratulations on you beautiful prizes! I didn't own any of the previous anniversaries' items and got the white skirt with lace on the bottom on my free kimiversary box. On my free GB I got a blue ring :/

I need your opinion, I want to buy two gowns and two hairstyles from the TB sale but I have three options of each, which should I get?

Also, thank you so much Glu for this fabulous Kimiversary! The stars, dye and free box are amazing!
    I bought the middle hair and I’m thinking of buy the third one and the third dress!
    I own the first and second dress and first got best score on sys for me if that helps
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I didn’t recieve the 5 free dyes from today and the update free dyes either! please help @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @dpeters I like hair 1 and 3, and dresses 1 and 2!
    iOS
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Had to share my free box, couldn’t be happier with my pick! good luck everyone!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    so unlucky lol
    iOS platform
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    yezx said:
    I am really enjoying this game for the first time in a looooong time, I appreciate all the gifts! It still makes me a little sad tho that alternative accounts can buy all the items now in just a matter of minutes, when I, a legit, paying player, cant even get the krossover items or the crowned hairstyle...
    Wait which gifts are you talking about? 
    Speaking of gifts, i legit thought kim was going to gift us that runway (think it was a Steal my closet? item) event dress + shoes she had us put on with this kimversary event special. Was kinda sad when it ended and Kim walked away with them :(
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Also I spent all my golden dyes on earrings and necklaces LMAO and I have more to dye
    @Maria2019 @SavannahKKH @AliBryant thanks!! I'm going shopping now :D

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I need some advice as well. I'm seeing a lot of this braided hairstyle in this forum and I love it, so I'm thinking about buying it. 

But it is not reduced. This other Hairstyle I love as well on the other hand is reduced. 

So my question is, if I should get the braided hair first, because I know the other hair is always in the closet? I can't remember if the braided hair is also always in the closet. Does anyone know? 
    Android player, add me here
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Why, Glu? Whyyyyyy 😭😭😭

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Which one should I dye?
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I would dye the second one!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Chelsea123 2nd is very Grecian goddess. Love. 
    IOS Player 
    @Svea the braided hair is not always in the closet, I would get that one
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @Chelsea123 second looks amazing!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @dpeters Oh, then I'll definetly get that one, or maybe both . Thank you!
    Android player, add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I knew after I opened my game this morning that the forum we going to be lit up! Lol. 165 new posts {5 pages)!  Lol! Brb I've got some reading to do. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted