~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If the name of the game appears differently on your receipts, it's an error. It doesn't symbolize anything! We'll look into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @VampireBarbie you want to move away together? These pics were taken 10 min apart 😫 I was sitting out on the deck minding my own business and it started to hail out of nowhere. Now it's sunny like nothing happened

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty LOL omg I will definitely take you up on that offer. I was just casually voting in the SYS booth when I heard little clanks on the ceiling 😂 and now it’s beautiful and sunny again (way too hot though), what gives?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Ugh, okay Elise if you insist. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    she/her
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Im so excited. Tomorrow begins the first time I’ve been alone in the house since....a month?  First it was my shower, then they finished on Friday the 31st, & Rick started his staycation. Now tomorrow when the boys leave for work, I think I have 3 days all alone here. Time to play, to read, to finally hear myself think long enough to thank everyone for their bday wishes last week. I have so missed my alone time.  Then a few shower fixes in Thursday (wrong color soap dish and drain) and baba’s Bathtub is bathfitted Friday.  Next Saturday, his Gf moves in and my family of 3 becomes Family of 4.  Give me strength.  o:). Wait.........she’s not moving in next weekend, it’s the weekend after that.  Ok. Now I’m really excited about my nearly 2 weeks alone during the day.   B)>:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Anyone else excited about Big Little Lies tonight? 
    Anyone else excited about Big Little Lies tonight? 
    I canceled HBO after GoT so I'm waiting until all the episodes out and plan to binge watch. I'm interested to see where they go with the storyline. I read the book and thought the show was better 🙈
    Ugh. we had to watch the season finale of Billions last night, but I can't wait to see the second season of Big Little Lies. I  have you guys to thank for tipping me off to that show.  Absolutely love it.  AND now....who was added?  Was I dreaming or is it a big name like Meryl?  Who joins as the abuser/victim's mom?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Who’s going to watch Chernobyl? I’m excited! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Chernobyl was excellent.
    iOS
    @soundspretty
    I was debating on doing that myself! Being able to binge will make it even better. 
    @kokokokonut
    Yes, Meryl! And she snatched that Emmy last night. 
    @elettrahere @AliBryant
    Ahh I've been wanting to watch Chernobyl. Kind of related, but did y'all ever see the movie Contagion? These types of real world horror stories chill me to the core.  

We haven’t seen it yet in Italy - actually, the first episode was on tv a few hours ago but I couldn’t watch it, I’ll do it tomorrow. The series seems interesting and I love this kind of things!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter

feeling summery with @alice_kkh and @kaydencekkh 🌸🌴🍹
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Lol. We look 🔥🔥. It's 400 degrees and i'm burning up. Can't put my doll in anything warmer 😬
    iOS

We kinda make a cotton candy sunset, @thallisa, @melissakkh, @alice_kkh
    I have been up for 6 hours, I’ve made eggplant Patrm, meatballs, cookies, I’ve got the microwave, the oven and the washing machine all going at the same time.  Roscoe (roomba) cleaned my den and is recharging.  suitcases of Nicoles’s things keep coming, and I’m planning a celebration kind of weekend. Baba’s girlfriend is moving in, she[s staying tonight again, but then it’s ‘Official:mtomorrow. Would a Welcome Home sign be dopey? She’[s moving from a very negative place to my very cheery home. I spent over 6k just fixing up Baba’s bathroom, so she could have A new bathroom thing. I want her to feel welcomed.  Baba when asking if she could move in, said she doewn’t Just want a room she wants ‘’the whole family Thing”.   Can you Dolls think of something I might not think of, to make her feel at home and wanted?   Oh.....better find the spare garage remote......thanks dolls. 
    (call this while playing the game and being here.  If that’s not multi tasking, I don;t know what it.  Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @kokokokonut
    I think that the sign would be so cute. Giving her a key to the house (if you weren’t planning to already) would really let her know that she’s welcome there. You’re doing such amazing things for her, I’m sure she’ll feel at home!
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    hello good morning girls that treats the new event
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

When you let your 5 year old niece mess with your doll 😂😂
    BEAUTIFUL
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    @kokokokonut I think a little welcome party would be super cute! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @soundspretty same here! The sky being black is one of the most eerie things to see 😧 I had no idea we were even supposed to get bad weather so the tornado sirens going off was a total surprise. I’m so glad you didn’t end up getting any damage either, I feel very lucky ❤️

And thank you Ali and luuvs!
    So I’m totally creeping to catch up on this thread omg ommmmg, I moved to OK within the past few years and nothing I ever did was more scary than packing my apartment up for last months mess of tornados. Good to know I have people here that’s understand the struggle. 😩 
    @samaaanthaaa the storms this year have been crazy. My parents live in North TX and they've been getting a lot of weird stuff too 
    @samaaanthaaa this year’s storms have been so much crazier than usual like soundspretty said! I’m glad you’re safe 🖤
    she/her
    add me here
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @soundspretty @VampireBarbie Thank you, you guys too!! Prepping for another horrible thunder storm as we speak.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

We had a weird "thunderstorm" pass through Friday.. there was barely any rain and it seemed like it only lasted about 30 minutes, but there were some fierce winds.. I was fortunate and only had a large tree branch fall in the roof. It appears to not have caused any damage.. there is a tree in my backyard that almost got uprooted, but it held on...

I have several friends, though, that had huge trees get uprooted.. one family's tree even landed on their car. :(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv wow! I’m so glad you weren’t hurt and that there wasn’t any severe damage for you. I’m sorry about your friends though, sending good thoughts your way 💛
    she/her
    add me here
    Thank you @VampireBarbie! :)
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv
    beautiful trees in your area! Sad to see some were destroyed. Glad you're safe. 
    thank you @MollyMonroe :)
    Addicted