2019 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions

Comments

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Please glu!! Give me Norvina’s outfit! And make the sparkle animated!
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Araya A Hargate

I don't know how you guys will make the sleeves work but I don't think we have this kind of dress in the closet.
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Tyranda Absolutely love it! Would definitely shell out some k-stars for that look!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The shoes, the handheld, the dress. 

I want the color, texture and length. Take whatever liberties with neckline and sleeves. 
  • katkakakatkaka Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I would love to see those outfits and hair in the game (don't know if some of them were in game before but I wanted to share anyway)   : 

• yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I love this versace look that Gaga wore back back back in the day!
    And those boots!
     Resultado de imagem para government house of san miguel de tucumn
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    The skirt pleaseeeee!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I’d absolutely love to see these dresses, pants and other outfits! they’d be perfect for summer!
    edited June 2019
    and maybe an off-white industrial style belt tied around a plain black mini dress!

edit: maybe make the belt say “korkov” along it instead of “off-white”!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    oooh.. i really like those silver striped pants and the red sexy cutout top!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• katkakakatkaka Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    More suggestions of clothing/hair/makeup/head accessories :

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

This is Hedy Lamarr in ‘Ziegfeld Girl’ (1941).

Now, this isn't so much a suggestion* as an aside, but am I being nutty, or does this look like it was Lana Del Rey's inspiration for the dress that shall not be named?? 

*That being said, I wouldn't be mad if we got something like this! I know a lot of people want a second chance at that Lana dress, and this is basically it but extra. 

I think some cute fanny packs, chelsea/combat boots, holo bags, a cute little bubble bag, and more sparkly things are in order for our dolls 🤩
    edited June 2019
    I'm adding this in Fashion & Beauty because what I'm requesting would go in the Misc. section of the kloset. 

I know we have an all black cat in that huge purse, but sadly that purse often covers up too much of the outfit for me to want to use it. I like it, but I don't love it. 

What I would love is to be able to have an all black cat that walks around with us in our arms or at the side of our feet. Kind of like the tappable pets, but not tappable, and ~fashun~. 

If you've ever seen Sailor Moon, then you know Luna AKA the prettiest cartoon black cat there ever was. This is the style I'm thinking of. Having a cat like this would be GREAT for Halloween, but also for people like me, all year round. Here are some photo examples: 

She appears a bit blue in these pics, but ideally she'd be night black in the game. (And obviously no crescent on the head). 

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Kim Kardashian at White House-05
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Kim looks from Vogue Japan! Dying over everything, especially the leather gloves

iOS
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

I would love to see one of these looks in kkh😊❤
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

Please glu!! Give me Norvina’s outfit! And make the sparkle animated!
    I want the hair and makeup too 💄 
    iOS Doll 

I'm adding this in Fashion & Beauty because what I'm requesting would go in the Misc. section of the kloset. 

I know we have an all black cat in that huge purse, but sadly that purse often covers up too much of the outfit for me to want to use it. I like it, but I don't love it. 

What I would love is to be able to have an all black cat that walks around with us in our arms or at the side of our feet. Kind of like the tappable pets, but not tappable, and ~fashun~. 

If you've ever seen Sailor Moon, then you know Luna AKA the prettiest cartoon black cat there ever was. This is the style I'm thinking of. Having a cat like this would be GREAT for Halloween, but also for people like me, all year round. Here are some photo examples: 

She appears a bit blue in these pics, but ideally she'd be night black in the game. (And obviously no crescent on the head). 

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!
    I’m imagining the cat would be like the doves? I’d love it if the cat was animated and hung out with me everywhere I went. Sparkles are awesome too! 
    iOS Doll 

@Monica L
    Yeah! Even if only the tail swayed it would be so cute. 
    My husband is being a gem and watching Sailor Moon with me (it's available on Hulu for anyone wondering). It's been really fun reliving my favorite cartoon from childhood. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    sorry for the screenshot! Too lazy to crop
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    I recently saw Aladdin and all of Jasmin’s outfits were so beautiful- the colors and details were amazing. Her accessories were always so bold and made of gold. I would love to see some Aladdin movie inspired goodies in the game - with bold colors. 

Like this dress and the shoes:

Or this dress:

iOS Doll 

• AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I love this dress that Gigi wore to the 2018 met gala😍🔥👌🏼
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

I got this picture from the forum but can’t remember where! I’d love to see this outfit in KKG. Same color, please. 😍
    @AmeliaKKHomg i love your channel Amelia, I'm Brazilian too hahaha
    in love 😍

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I’ve just realized that the kloset is lacking skirts, we have so many great tops but not as many great skirts, so it would be good if you added more skirts !