✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Naimonsterhave 8 goals atm and she calls me maybe once a day. I had 7 before the update and she called a LOT. With 9 or 10 she doesn’t call you at all in my experience.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Found kstars in my freebie so I decided to open one more and found the dress which was the thing I really wanted 

Ooh I love when that happens! You look so cute in the romper 💕
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo my free anniversary gift box was these white shoes from the 3rd anniversary!
    I actually really like them since i lack in thw white shoe department :P 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I’ve been waiting for a call from Maria the whole day and this is what she offers me... sigh... At least my doll is flaunting it in her new dress and glass of champagne 🥰
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I was very successful in my kimiversy box but in my event box not so much 
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
    I’m so happy with this earnable choker! I think it’s going to be in my heavy rotation 

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I try to get at least one event gb item from each event, so I was a tad grumpy I got K-Stars in my free box and then used them to try to get something else, only to get energy...at least I can put it towards finishing some reality shows. Oh! And Maria, please call me!!!!!!! You only called me once yesterday at like midnight, with a sweet deal for Kylie's Xena halloween costume--which I took, thank you--but last weekend you were calling like crazy. Come on girl, I only have 4 jobs in my queue! Help me out and surprise me with some nice K-star related discounts, pretty please!!!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk 💜 I couldn’t believe my luck!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Here are my throwback items! Dresses, handhelds and hair. I'm planning to buy moooore! 

Android
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited June 2019

I’ve been waiting for a call from Maria the whole day and this is what she offers me... sigh... At least my doll is flaunting it in her new dress and glass of champagne 🥰
    Where is your hair from? I've seen nonstop on SYS but I didn't see it in the TB sale
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

My doll is wearing anything but earnables or kash clothes, I can’t believe my own two eyes lmao
    Here’s my wishlist! Let me know if you have any of these and love them 

PS I feel like Violetta looks badass in that new red jumpsuit!
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My free kimiversary box, I got the hair!

Energy in my free GB.

Also, this is the fastest I've ever finished an event, lol.

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Snagged the champagne finally! Dyed one of my favourite gown pink, and earrings too.

Your doll looks like Audrey Hepburn !!
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    The first thing I bought were some new eyes and brows for my doll!

Also, here are all the hairstyles I've bought so far!

I also bought a bunch of jewelry and a few bags. I'm loving this event!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Rikk third row, first hair. Bought it today and really love it! 😍
    Android
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I had the best luck in my KKH history this weekend, and I’m really grateful! The gold dye was a nice surprise, and the kstars! I won the new blue dress in my free box, won the earrings in my free GB and dress (what I decided to chase) was my first and only paid box 😍 I had to get a few not-so-desirable items before I got the sparkle aura, but it could have been worse! Not to mention the star sale (which I needed) and Maria gave me a goal for a cute hair that only cost me 2 kstars.

Thank you Glu for an awesome Kimiversary!!! ❤️ 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I just spent 375 kstars, did this quick collage to show you what I bought and I think I’m done 

And I’m so glad anniversary boxes stays until July 14
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    I need help to figure out which lips I should pick! I only want to choose two, but I’m so damn tempted. Help!  

And i I haven’t even STARTED looking through clothes. God help me 🙃
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo on my free GiftBox i got 5 champaign dyes.....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Ryley1e said:

Where is your hair from? I've seen nonstop on SYS but I didn't see it in the TB sale
    I believe it was a gift box item last Black Friday, so it is probably too new to be in the tb sale :/
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    I need help to figure out which lips I should pick! I only want to choose two, but I’m so damn tempted. Help!  

And i I haven’t even STARTED looking through clothes. God help me 🙃
    I love how the first ones looks in your doll!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Rikk both ponytails from TB sale are some of the best hairstyles in the game imo! And to be honest I'm also eyeing that Alice + Olivia dress from the kloset for 50 kstars, I've been wanting it for ages, but 100 kstars always seemed a bit excessive 😬
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    This is my ~TB sale haul~ for now! 

Besides the GS lips and hair with flowers that I showed yesterday I bought this gorgeous hair with the headband, I remember chasing it during the event and I got only ugly pants and top 
    😭 And also these two stunning gowns and this cute little WWIB dress with matching hat! I kind of want the rest of WWIB items, but I also want to open some more anniversary boxes and get a few kloset items, so idk.. 😬 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Kimiversary has been great 💞 I got the sparkle aura n cell phone, best chase ever. I was too excited I forgot to screenshot my pallets 😬
    IOS doll 💞

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Kimiversary has been great 💞 I got the sparkle aura n cell phone, best chase ever. I was too excited I forgot to screenshot my pallets 😬
    Which eyes are those? 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    just realized @mikaylachimo was the one who gave the suggestion for the gb earrings! they’re gorg, so thanks doll!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Okay I need help! I know I can’t get both during this sale so I need help choosing between dresses to buy: 
    Platform : iOS 

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited June 2019
    liltiffs said:
    Okay I need help! I know I can’t get both during this sale so I need help choosing between dresses to buy: 
    I was just gonnna buy the second one 😂💗 it looks lovely on your doll