To-Dye-List/Clothing Dye Discussion Thread

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Me: I do! All the champs, please. 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Obsessed with the blue and champagne dyes 😫 I was lucky enough to get some. The pink pants are totally unrecognizable! 

Which pants are those? 🤩
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Are some people getting champagne instead of gold??!! 😮😮😮
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    No, sweetie. The gift for the anniversary was 5 gold dyes! But since it’s a weekend event and you can get the blue and champagne dye from GBs, some people ( including me ) got them from opening gift boxes! 
    @pilirositolam Excuse my doll, she was blinking way too much 😂 The pink pants are the original, they are in the sale right now, and I’m obsessed! The colors totally change the vibe of them! If you were thinking about getting them, I would encourage you 👀

@pilirositolam Excuse my doll, she was blinking way too much 😂 The pink pants are the original, they are in the sale right now, and I’m obsessed! The colors totally change the vibe of them! If you were thinking about getting them, I would encourage you 👀

Your doll looks amazing! I hadn’t even thought about getting them but you’re such a bad influence 😂 btw, love your shoes 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam Thanks 💖 The shoes are also in the sale 👀 I haven’t used them since forever, but when I dyed them 😫 
    @melissakkh you’re right, I just bought the shoes, they look amazing in any color 🤯
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just dyed my very first piece of clothing!!!
    I dyed the Kash leopard dress PURPLE!!!
    Im OBCESSED WITH IT!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    No, sweetie. The gift for the anniversary was 5 gold dyes! But since it’s a weekend event and you can get the blue and champagne dye from GBs, some people ( including me ) got them from opening gift boxes! 
    Ooohhhh... I wasn't gonna chase but I may have to... I REALLY want that hair anyway! 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    yezx said:

Posted this picture everywhere already, but so far I only dyed this dress, because I love the original color!

Obsessed 
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:

This dress is so pretty! But I’m debating the stars! It’s just so nice in every color. 
    iOS Doll 

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

this is baby blue is EVERYTHING. MY HEART! <3
    These shoes featured in all 5 dye colors. Which one should I get???

LMFAAAAAOOOOOOOOO 
    AliBryant said:
    Can't stop...I'm feeling the monochromatic thing. This dress just takes the dye so well!

O M G!!!! You look like a dreeeeaaaaaaam!
    @soundspretty

Do I need to pull a Miranda Priestly on you? 

I chased dye drops. I got 15 blue and a bunch of event points lol. Oh well. Ice blue everything!!!!! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I chased dye drops. I got 15 blue and a bunch of event points lol. Oh well. Ice blue everything!!!!! 
    Can’t wait to see what you dye! I love your username by the way...I used to have a nail art blog back in the day! I do them less than I used to, but I still love the ritual of doing my nails 💅🏼 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I dyed this SMC dress ice blue after getting some dye in giftboxes!!!! I’m absolutely obsessed with it. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I’m officially out of champagne dye 🤧 But I think everyone wanted to dye this dress... And I mean 👏🏻 The perfect way to end the day 💖

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty

Do I need to pull a Miranda Priestly on you? 

These were SMC shoes so thanks Kim 😁
    @Rikk It's my old blog name!! Omg!!  Who are you?!?! Lol
    I’m officially out of champagne dye 🤧 But I think everyone wanted to dye this dress... And I mean 👏🏻 The perfect way to end the day 💖

Where did this dress come from?  I love that the detail popped out! 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Wasn’t quiet sure what to dye with the gold color. Eventually dyed this dress; I like it 🥰💛
    IOS doll 💞

Two dolls dyed this outfit and it looks dreamy! 😍😍😍 Also perfect that they are in the special boxes! Thinking how much it would be to see all the anniversary items dyed 💕💕
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    My before and afters. That pink dye really can look so classy when it turns into a wine colour! 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @VampireBarbie
    Always happy to gab SATC!