• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I REALLY want to like the glitter lips on my doll...  But I just can't. :( 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    dpeters said:

Wine or martini?  B)
    Both!!
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Maria just offered me this for 20 stars back... guys.... I just paid 5 stars for the jumpsuit..... I’m in shock
    Lucky. Maria offered me a house for 1 Star back. 
    iOS Doll 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Maria just offered me this for 20 stars back... guys.... I just paid 5 stars for the jumpsuit..... I’m in shock
    Lucky. Maria offered me a house for 1 Star back. 
    Same 🙄
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Guys...for the love of god, someone stop me...I can’t stop buying things this is insane 😭😂
    @pilirositolam There the KKW Mario eyes 💞, and @LaLaLola that’s a way better reference! So glad you had it 🤝
    Lol , I actually was surprised I still had the screenshot but I’m glad I did 😂🤝
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @Monica L  and @pilirositolam
    I love it when I get those deals because that's the only way in the game that you can, in a way, exchange Kash for stars.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Guys...for the love of god, someone stop me...I can’t stop buying things this is insane 😭😂
    I feel ya, girl!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I've been out all day but here's my box 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hey guys I could use some help with hairstyle choices. Which one should I buy or should I just buy both? 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Chelsea. Both!!! 😁 but if you haveeeeee to pick one I’d do 1.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Maria offered this to me for a luxe goal ... it would be 15 kstars but I don’t even think I would use it 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    agrcic said:
    just realized @mikaylachimo was the one who gave the suggestion for the gb earrings! they’re gorg, so thanks doll!
    OMGGG. I can’t believe i didn’t even realize this!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this @agrcic! I’m lowkey very honored to have one of my suggestions used for an anniversary event! lol

Of course in my giftbox chase this morning I got everything except the earrings and decided to stop even though I loveeee climber earrings (probably why I suggested it.... it all makes sense now) so upon learning this was my actual suggestion & seeing the real life inspo again I had to go back and chase them otherwise i’d regret it forever

Thanks, glu!!!!!! I love them 💎💎💎
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I REALLY want to like the glitter lips on my doll...  But I just can't. :( 
    Use it with darker colores and you almost can't see the glitters, I love those lips!!! 
    Chelsea. said:
    Hey guys I could use some help with hairstyle choices. Which one should I buy or should I just buy both? 

I bought the second one and I love it, looks really fresh really good for the summer, don't love the first one as much 
    agrcic said:
    just realized @mikaylachimo was the one who gave the suggestion for the gb earrings! they’re gorg, so thanks doll!
    OMGGG. I can’t believe i didn’t even realize this!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this @agrcic! I’m lowkey very honored to have one of my suggestions used for an anniversary event! lol

Of course in my giftbox chase this morning I got everything except the earrings and decided to stop even though I loveeee climber earrings (probably why I suggested it.... it all makes sense now) so upon learning this was my actual suggestion & seeing the real life inspo again I had to go back and chase them otherwise i’d regret it forever

Where in the world does this dress come from???? I’m in LOVE
    Should I get these GS lips???
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    agrcic said:

Where’s that dress from? ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @LaLaLola @pilirositolam it’s an old SMC dress dyed ice blue!! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    LaLaLola said:

Absolutely!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Can anyone do the math on when next VIP will be? I'm wondering if these anniversary boxes will still be around for it.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty I did a gig with you earlier. Just a couple of A-listers standing in a field in formal wear. 

iOS
    LaLaLola said:
    Yessssss
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Chelsea. said:

I'm still considering if I should get the one with the flowers, it could be useful for SYS events but both look gorgeous on your doll
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited June 2019

Dolls, can u help me pls. I want to buy a clutch that would be helpful in futures SYS, which one / ones would u pick? 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @Ryley1e I still think I like the one with the beauty mark better. I'm gonna sit on the few stars I have left, see what I can earn, then probably get them just because I know they are going away lol
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Ryley1e
    I love the third and the fourth one ☺️
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Ryley1e 1, 3 and 5 are good ones💙
    IOS doll 💞

@Ryley1e I would pick the 1st and last clutches. And also see if you can get a throwback clutch. Thank you for your opinion btw!!!
    @dpeters Thank you! I’m going crazy with this shopping spree, couldn’t forget the lips 😂 they’re so much though and I still have so much to get 😭