✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LaLaLola shop my closet, it’s like a #fashiongoals bundle but they used to be called SMCs for years and for some reason aren’t any more even when they’re inspired by Kim’s real life looks 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    @dpeters Thank you! I’m going crazy with this shopping spree, couldn’t forget the lips 😂 they’re so much though and I still have so much to get 😭

Same! I already got what I wanted from the TB sale but now I want stuff from the closet so I'm going crazy doing reality shows to earn more stars 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    LaLaLola said:
    @dpeters Thank you! I’m going crazy with this shopping spree, couldn’t forget the lips 😂 they’re so much though and I still have so much to get 😭

Same! I already got what I wanted from the TB sale but now I want stuff from the closet so I'm going crazy doing reality shows to earn more stars 

See but I didn’t want much from the tb sale so I’ve literally just been getting so many half priced items from the closet, mostly hair and gowns and even cute casual long sleeve shirts and outfits, I’m gonna post a couple of the outfits I made from all my new items but since Kim is offering 100% more kstars when you buy them and that’s what I’ve been doing like craaaaaaaazy 😭
    @LaLaLola shop my closet, it’s like a #fashiongoals bundle but they used to be called SMCs for years and for some reason aren’t any more even when they’re inspired by Kim’s real life looks 

Thank you! Do they just not offer this particular outfit anymore? Cause that would really suck 😪
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    See but I didn’t want much from the tb sale so I’ve literally just been getting so many half priced items from the closet, mostly hair and gowns and even cute casual long sleeve shirts and outfits, I’m gonna post a couple of the outfits I made from all my new items but since Kim is offering 100% more kstars when you buy them and that’s what I’ve been doing like craaaaaaaazy 😭
    Oh my! Lol and we still have two more days to go. I say, enjoy it! 'Cause after this, we'll have to wait until black friday  :D 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LaLaLola unfortunately no, it’s not in the rotation right now! There’s a lot of SMCs that aren’t available at all right now, which I still don’t understand bc I know I and many others would buy so many of them immediately!!! 

I say this all the time but please I am begging you add more old ones to the current rotation, glu 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    agrcic said:
    just realized @mikaylachimo was the one who gave the suggestion for the gb earrings! they’re gorg, so thanks doll!
    OMGGG. I can’t believe i didn’t even realize this!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this @agrcic! I’m lowkey very honored to have one of my suggestions used for an anniversary event! lol

Of course in my giftbox chase this morning I got everything except the earrings and decided to stop even though I loveeee climber earrings (probably why I suggested it.... it all makes sense now) so upon learning this was my actual suggestion & seeing the real life inspo again I had to go back and chase them otherwise i’d regret it forever

Thanks, glu!!!!!! I love them 💎💎💎
    Congrats!!! That’s so awesome!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS Doll 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    This dress is giving me all the feels ♥️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm living for this look y'all 😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @rikk
    I think your doll would look super cute in the black hair scarf/wrap with shoulder-length hair. 

@dpeters
    My vote would be martini glass, if only because it tends to get more votes for me in SYS! If you can get both though, treat yourself. 

@Chelsea.
    Flower hair!! 

@LaLaLola
    Yes, those GS lips look amaze!

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I decided to paint this dress with the gifted gold dye. It's beautiful, I love it. And also, I got this hair! It's also beautiful, I love it too
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    agrcic said:
    just realized @mikaylachimo was the one who gave the suggestion for the gb earrings! they’re gorg, so thanks doll!
    OMGGG. I can’t believe i didn’t even realize this!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this @agrcic! I’m lowkey very honored to have one of my suggestions used for an anniversary event! lol

Of course in my giftbox chase this morning I got everything except the earrings and decided to stop even though I loveeee climber earrings (probably why I suggested it.... it all makes sense now) so upon learning this was my actual suggestion & seeing the real life inspo again I had to go back and chase them otherwise i’d regret it forever

Thanks, glu!!!!!! I love them 💎💎💎
    your doll looks amazing! you made a great suggestion!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Had the best shopping therapy ever.  Now I'm broke. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I was going to save for a handheld and some kloset items but the more I look at this 80 k-stars hairstyle the more I need it... so I’ll save up for this one. I should have waited for the TB sale to end before opening kimiversary boxes :/ Stupid excited me! I got trash anyway but it can be saved with some champagne dye (which I obiously don’t have)

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Someone please talk me out of buying the Nars eyes ! They’re only 50 stars and I’ve wanted them for AGES but 100 stars is steep 🙏💗It’ll bring my next spree to 245 stars !
    @Abbeymae I have more than one eye make-up but after getting the NARS eyebrows-eyes combo I never wear anything else!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @elettrahere how about you treat yourself with the handheld and kloset items, and just save diamonds for that hairstyle that will be here forever (that 50% reduction wont be)?

id be more than willing to wear it when you need it in the sys!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I wish we could dye lips. The ones stuck in one color. Champagne lips I want

iOS
    @yezx wow doll thank you so much! I fell in love with it during the Gala SYS when I saw Kalinda wear it but you’re right! We get more diamonds now and it can wait anyway :) thanks!!! I hadn’t thought about that 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    alice_kkh said:

I wish we could dye lips. The ones stuck in one color. Champagne lips I want

@eggsandbananas you wanted suggestions! Here they are - let us change make up colors!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere Shouldn’t take longer than 2 months 🤣
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Abbeymae get it girl ! Nars eyes are the best in the sense of proportion among all the other makeups. 

Wait, we are suppose to convince you to not get it? Oopsss. 
    IOS Player 
    @elettrahere I am sucker for a hairband especially when I am such a big fan of Blair Waldorf from GG. But yezx is right , and the hair been there since the last Black Friday sale , I think if you are in a kstars crunch, you can wait till this year Black Friday sale. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH same! Thank you dolls, I’ll spend k-stars for other stuff :) 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

This dress is stunning,  good job glu!!!
    Android

Any tips for styling the glitter lips? I think all the dolls look stunning but on me, it looks like I have some iridescent venereal diseases. Perhaps with a simpler eye makeup?   
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH no idea how to style them but they don’t even look bad on your doll. Wanna laugh?

iOS
    edited June 2019
    Also, I know i said no more lip posts but now I’m considering getting these because I need something not stuck in one color. 

I kinda hate it it all. Idk. The lack of lip options in this game is seriously concerning.
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh I don’t hate the glitter lips on you! They look good 🤔