Deja Vu Wishlist/What We Really Really Want: Past Events & SMCs Requests

Comments

• youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Well I think everyone knows what event items I want in throwback boxes XD
    Second this. I actually finished this event, won the Trendsetter prizes and all but something went wrong with my iPad so I had to reset it and all my process from this event wasn’t on my latest iCloud backup. I was very upset to say the least lmao.
  • napalmtearsnapalmtears Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm not quite sure if this is the place or not, but I would love to see the Eleganza Kollection come into rotation. I so desperately need that outfit, and I want to play this new Gold Star Kollection, but I don't want to waste the stars just in case. So yeah, Eleganza Kollection, I need it like I need air
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @napalmtears you can see in the Kollections thread which ones are in rotation and which not, but except for some special ones like the Halloween ones they all are. You just gotta be patient I guess! 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450723/kollection-reference-thread/p1
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Just a thought but maybe the new get this look feature with the diamonds will get us a lot of these outfits we been wanting in this thread. :P
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

4th Kimiversary

Rafael Diaz Design Studio

We got to choose 1 dress for free and the rest purchasable for kstars, limited til 21 July. Make these available in the closet. I didn't buy the striped dress.

I didn't get to choose a dress so I'd love if they brought back these dresses! Hopefully for kash lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i gotta thank everyone for pulling the receipts and taking me down memory lane as well as reminding me how salty i am i didn't get some of those items lmao, especially the gb ones. i wish they brought back that magenta-ish hair color from one of the SYS events. i didn't get it and i'll remain forever salty.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I didn’t have a lot of k-stars back in the day when I did the perfume storyline, and I stupidly declined some decision where I had to pay k-stars and missed out on the perfume bottle handheld! As a perfume lover, I’m so sad that I can’t buy it now. I would be over the moon if Glu could put it back in the closet for purchase!

Samesies!!! I didn’t know I got to keep the perfume bottle as a handheld. The way it was worded was not very clear and I had a backlog of so many events I just wanted to dig out. Would LOVE to see the perfume bottle in the kloset for purchase once the storyline is unlocked. 
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019

I missed this event and am dying for these gold thigh highs! I was hoping they would have been in the 5 yr TB sale, but they weren’t. Can they pretty please be added to the kloset? ☹️

Or maybe this year can we have a special fashion week specific sale, kollection or throwback gift box on older items we may have missed from previous years? 

Fingers crossed 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
    iOS Doll 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Can we please bring back all the SMC! And GLU add more TB items, I refuse to believe it’s hard to do that 😤 ( oldie but goodies ) 

Just seeing this thread, didn't know I missed so much items! Please bring back the old smc!! All of them, or at least a few. I only have a rotation of a few and it's mostly the eye make up ones. Please give us Kim's old looks, they're still the best!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hair color of this SYS and the hair of the VIP event.
    I know they are recent but I need them so much.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    ALL the Fashion week outfits pretty please!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited July 2019
    AliBryant dijo:
    Este pelo

the boots
  • immunitypendingimmunitypending Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    There was an earlier thread here and its funny how years later we're still asking for the same items 

So there are 22 weeks left in 2019 and so far nothing except this god-awful diamond system. I am also getting the same SMC offers over and over, so the rotation has not been updated and they refuse to do so.
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    As someone who started playing for the very first time during this month’s “Kimversary” (or whatever the portmanteau was), I’m essentially salivating looking at all these items I’ve never seen. 😍

I'm really glad there is at least an opportunity to earn/purchase previous items (although I think I recall someone saying they only offer ones up to one year old, not sure if that is accurate; can anyone confirm)?

It's unfortunate if that's the case, but I guess it also makes sense given how any updates the game has undoubtedly had in the four years prior. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I am so thirsty for this to come back. Instant buy for sure.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Maliana said:
    Want the lips DESPERATELY! Opened 4 boxes, but didn’t get them😫
    I’m a simple doll and those lips are the only thing I want and will never be able to get from SYS voting —bring em back! 🥺
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Looking at these reminds me how much I’m missing from my kloset so WHY have they not updated throwback boxes?! Why is none of this in the throwback sales?! Do glu not want my money?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I really don't know if I'm posting in the right topic but I would love to see these 2 particular hairstyles without the accessories. It's cute and all, but I feel like it would be even better without it.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I really don't know if I'm posting in the right topic but I would love to see these 2 particular hairstyles without the accessories. It's cute and all, but I feel like it would be even better without it.

Hey i think u should post this on the Fashion and Beuaty sugestion Thread :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Alright thank you! I wasn't realy sure where to post this! :)
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:

Alright thank you! I wasn't realy sure where to post this! :)
    No worries :) 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I really want that Kind of a Big Deal bundle to come back! And that Louis Vuitton purse bundle that appears when you first start the game.
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited November 2019