Comments

• Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Forgot to post my free boxes. 
    First GB.  WHAT A LUCK
    And then the special event which I'm happy💖
  • Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Hello everyone, I’m new and need some serious help picking an outfit! I have narrowed it down to these three and can’t decide. What are your thoughts?
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    Hello everyone, I’m new and need some serious help picking an outfit! I have narrowed it down to these three and can’t decide. What are your thoughts?
    I like 1 and 2 😊
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    kkhluna said:
    kkhnolan said:
    I like 1 and 2 😊
    Thank you!
    (IOS)
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I have 25 k-stars rn and I'm debating if I want to save them so I can buy the champagne glass or spend them on energy so I can complete the event. I'm only on level 25 so my energy meter only goes up to 36 and I can only do 1 reality show with that and then I have to wait to get more. What do you guys think I should do? 
    You can do 2 reality shows with 36 energy! You have to do them in Bel Air and invite 4 contacts (in the foyer, living room, dining room and by the pool). Once you're done tapping all your contacts, go back to the foyer and tap the 2-energy bubble near the door to the pool. If it's not there, tap the 1-energy bubble by the door, this will make the 2-energy one appear so you can finish the gig. You'll spend about 18-19 energy each time. 
    I don't remember who explained all of this in details on the forum (I was lurking for a while looking for information everywhere without an account so I couldn't comment at that time), but thank you so much, this has truly been a lifesaver and I can now finish my events!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    I love all 3! 😅❤️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    edited June 2019
    kkhluna said:
    kkhnolan said:
    I like 1 and 2 😊
    I’m honestly tempted to just get all 3! LOL
    (IOS)
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Glu please😭😂
    I think I can gather at least 80k-stars to buy something from these three items but I don't know which.  So I need your help pretty please? 
    *puppy eyes*
    The hair, the lips,or the shirt?💖

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

This is brilliant! Glu speaks Greek.
    Having so much fun with the storyline! This whole Kimiversary feels like the good old times. 
    Thank you Glu  <3
    Android
  • Options
    Glu please😭😂
    I think I can gather at least 80k-stars to buy something from these three items but I don't know which.  So I need your help pretty please? 
    *puppy eyes*

I own them all, but the lips are one of the best things I ever purchased. 
    (IOS)
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    @kkhnol I like all 3 looks, 2 is my fav and I think 3 will do great in sys
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ValerieGray definitely do Bel Air reality shows. 3 hours. They take 18-19 energy each. 
    iOS
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    The third one, I just bought and it looks amazing!! 🤩
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Glu please😭😂
    *puppy eyes*

Lips! Your doll looks beautiful 👌🏼
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @DelenaGovato lips! You can get other items with diamonds, but not facial features 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    I’m the only one who has to use 26 energy to do reality shows because I never have enough star points to get the bonus star 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I need help!! First I am new here, so hi everyone 😃, but I cant decide which dress to get ( the second one I am thinking of dyeing it gold so thats why the third photo is there)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    @elettrahere are you on Android? I can gift you if you need help getting the bonus star
    iOS
  • Options
    brunakkh said:
    I need help!! First I am new here, so hi everyone 😃, but I cant decide which dress to get ( the second one I am thinking of dyeing it gold so thats why the third photo is there)
    The gold dress looks really good on your doll!
    (IOS)
  • Options
    @AliBryant you’re very kind Ali, thank you :) but I play on iOS 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @ValerieGray definitely do Bel Air reality shows. 3 hours. They take 18-19 energy each. 
    When I do it takes nearly 28 energy, I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I always get 4 guests, and also need to tap the 2 energy and the 8 energy button....
    IOS player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Me and this melanin beauty queen @MinterBalki :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    2nd one, I don't like the 1st and 3rd, and the 2nd is so chic an unique
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I’m the only one who has to use 26 energy to do reality shows because I never have enough star points to get the bonus star 😩
    You just need to keep buying clothes and that’s all, in any second you will have the bonus star
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    What have you dolls dye with the gifted gold? I was thinking to use it on this dress but I’m open to suggestion 😊

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    @brunakkh do the guests, then tap the 2 energy action on the right of the foyer. If it's not there, tap the 1 energy action on the left of the foyer, and then the 2 energy action on the right will appear.
    iOS
  • Options
    annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Heyy, I'm new here  and I'm just getting back to the game, and I don't have enough k-stars to buy everything that I want, so I just wanna know if the blackfriday sale is just for buying k-stars or it includes the kloset items, and if it does, is the discount as good as this one??
    Welcome! The Black Friday sale is 50% off in all of the closet items 🛍
    Thanks
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have maintained by gigs at 8 right now, still no call from Maria. I'm starting to think she has me blocked.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @brunakkh do the guests, then tap the 2 energy action on the right of the foyer. If it's not there, tap the 1 energy action on the left of the foyer, and then the 2 energy action on the right will appear.
    Thank youuuu
    IOS player