Options

🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I have 12 unused purple dye and 5 pink as of today. Again, I’m so very happy for those that love to live in purple and pink, but the blue dye should be distributed evenly. Blue is a primary color 🙄 I’m done for now- lol -but I will be this horse forever if I have to. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I was wondering how the hackers would get more dyes than others and now I see, they'll "buy" their SYS tickets, end up 1st, and voila...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Here are the updated spoilers, which reflect changing the shoes:

So basically the hackers will get dye and a new hair! Lovely 🙄
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Great job rolling out the dye reveal.

Add it smack dab right into the grudge spot everyone hates about this event. 

Knew you'd find a way to eff up any happiness we got from the anniversary. 

Pro tip: Switch it with the energy spot at the other end for the top ten. It's not that special. You're really alienating people with Trendsetters as it is. 
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    jaeann said:
    Ummm.. no blow dryer bag? I can not fathom how the design team seen the look and thought a blazer dress was the focal point. 🤦🏼‍♀️ HUGE letdown. 
    O M G that bag would have been everything! 
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

Pro tip: Switch it with the energy spot at the other end for the top ten. It's not that special. You're really alienating people with Trendsetters as it is. 

Maybe instead of energy we could get dyes? Even if not gold. 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    First, completely agree at being disappointed in gold dye as first only... it's krappy... Give some more gold dye love please... top 5 should get some, at least.

Next, all I like in the earnables are the earrings & maybe the shoes... & they're just okay... versatile for SYS gowns though & for your new dye.

Lastly.... yay greeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!! 💚💚💚 Green Galaxy dress & shoes make my nerdy space loving heart so happy. ✨💫🌙🔭🙇‍♀️ Thanks for those... love the color!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @icechic
    I’m lowkey wishing for an Ode to the Night Sky aka SPACE THEME sys. We have so many clothes we could get creative with for that. 

Hmm, I guess I’m high key wishing for it now. 🌌🔭📡👽🌙🌌
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @icechic
    I’m lowkey wishing for an Ode to the Night Sky aka SPACE THEME sys. We have so many clothes we could get creative with for that. 

I love that idea! It could include everything futuristic or sci-fi :)
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @icechic

Soooo you mean sparkly gowns?
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    If we own 2 versions of a gown, original and a dyed, will they count as 2 different outfits or will the gown instantly become locked once either version is submitted, therefore also locking our other colour?

Can somebody please answer this before Sunday so we know whether it's worth dying a gown for an additional option during the event. Thanks! 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Rikk
    Right?? The space leggings, the night sky pants, the sci fi outfits in the closet, and yes @TrashleyKKH I was thinking people could get creative with black and blue sparkly gowns too! The star hair, etc. Now, I don't actually think this will ever be a theme, but it's fun to think of creative ideas. 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This sys is making me nervous I have no idea on what I’ll submit 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I need a black dye for this dress 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Savagekkh said:

Maybe instead of energy we could get dyes? Even if not gold. 
    I actually think this would be golden! Receive dye gold or blue for playing all week even if you aren’t #1 TS. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    jaeann said:
    Ummm.. no blow dryer bag? I can not fathom how the design team seen the look and thought a blazer dress was the focal point. 🤦🏼‍♀️ HUGE letdown. 
    For realz. The bag is all I want, but I guess a giant 1980s blazer dress will suffice. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    jaeann said:
    I have 12 unused purple dye and 5 pink as of today. Again, I’m so very happy for those that love to live in purple and pink, but the blue dye should be distributed evenly. Blue is a primary color 🙄 I’m done for now- lol -but I will be this horse forever if I have to. 
    I appreciate your service. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I need a black dye for this dress 😆
    one that doesn’t change the color of the metallic elements of the dress!
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m so excited we are getting Kacey’s Met Gala look, one of my favorites! Would have loved the hairdryer handheld!
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Any shred of joy I was feeling towards the dyes just got destroyed after seeing the gold one is so hard to get 😵
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 2019
    It would be amazing if they gave us more diamonds or some free diamonds for this sys, we didn’t get free clothes for the Kimiversary (since they gifted us some clothes in the past two years) so that would be a great way to make it up for! 🤪
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    It would be amazing if the game gave me the stars I paid for!!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I contacted them and they gave me half of the stars for the $100 I paid. Still waiting for the other half. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Seriously!! @kkhnolan
    i will rip them a new one if I don’t get the stars .. I literally dropped 600 dollars on the game the last month so they better give me what I’m owed .. apple customer service told me non to pay them another dollar until I get the stars.. I don’t get it though I never had any problem with any other game only Glu always give me issues 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

The earnables are so gorgeous I want that hair so bad,  but with the points I always get for my looks. goodbye hair. 
    For the first time I don't like the trendsetter. 
    No diamonds??  Gold dye only for the first?  This is sad. 

• Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Oh no! I love the trendsetters prizes and I don't like the earnables... Hopefully I can stay in at least 5th place this weekend
    I play on Amazon kindle!