✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    brunakkh said:
    I need help!! First I am new here, so hi everyone 😃, but I cant decide which dress to get ( the second one I am thinking of dyeing it gold so thats why the third photo is there)
    The gold dress looks really good on your doll!
    Thankssss doll!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @kkhnolan I love the 3rd one I bought it yesterday,  the second one is beautiful too ❤️

@brunakkh the second one and the third one💘  the second one because with gold dye looks amazing but if you decide to buy it please think that the gold dye is hard to get. 

@kkhnolan @pilirositolam @elettrahere thank you so much, lips then💖🙉🙈

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    AliBryant said:
    @ValerieGray definitely do Bel Air reality shows. 3 hours. They take 18-19 energy each. 
    When I do it takes nearly 28 energy, I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I always get 4 guests, and also need to tap the 2 energy and the 8 energy button....
    I do the exact same thing! 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    What is a good number of k-stars to have after an event to use for other events? I have almost 2000 stars right now and could easily spend them, but I want to make sure I save enough for future events. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Naimonster Same 😂 Dolls, you don’t have to quote everything 😫 Just @ people 👀
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Thanks for the advice. Here was my box

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

@AmandaMKkh I dyed these earrings from a past weekend event! I really wanted some gold dangly earrings and I think they match the choker well :)
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    What is a good number of k-stars to have after an event to use for other events? I have almost 2000 stars right now and could easily spend them, but I want to make sure I save enough for future events. 
    I would keep 500, because you will regret if you don't buy some TB items cause you will only see them again in the black friday event, so I will spend 1500 and keep 500 for future VIP events. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I could really use some help. I want to buy one more thing from the sale but I can’t for the life of me make a decision. I love the first two but #3 would be the obvious sys choice. #5 is dress+clutch but the dress doesn’t look as well made as the others imo.

Or this hair

iOS
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited June 2019

Me and this melanin beauty queen @MinterBalki :love:
    Ayyy, we are killing it! This pink color looks great against our skin tone 😍 Thanks, doll!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @alice_kkh If you are thinking ahead, I think the 3rd would be the best choice. I really love the 1st though as well. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Glu please😭😂
    I think I can gather at least 80k-stars to buy something from these three items but I don't know which.  So I need your help pretty please? 
    *puppy eyes*
    The hair, the lips,or the shirt?💖

Lips!!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @agrcic those earrings look gorgeous 👀 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    kkhnolan said: kkhluna said: kkhnolan said: Hello everyone, I’m new and need some serious help picking an outfit! I have narrowed it down to these three and can’t decide. What are your thoughts?
    I like 1 and 2 😊
    I’m honestly tempted to just get all 3! LOL
    so it goes with everything hahaha
    @kkhnolan thanks! 🙏Yeah, I agree. I should get #3. I’m getting kinda obsessed with the hair tho and it’s all @charlottegold’s fault because I didn’t even realize it was part of the sale. I’m thinking #3 or hair hehe
    iOS
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @agrcic those earrings look gorgeous 👀 
    thank you! I think they’re one of the pieces of jewelry that works best withthe gold dye imo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Me and this melanin beauty queen @MinterBalki :love:
    Ayyy, we are killing it! This pink color looks great against our skin tone 😍 Thanks, doll!
    Yw doll 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Do the same items usually pop up in future TB sales or is there a chance that some of these won't be available in the next one? I can't decide if I want to get some TB dresses or some of the more expensive kloset gowns while they are half off.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @VVV a lot of the items were in the last sale but many were not. For example there were no clutches or handheld items in the last sale.
    iOS
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

I bought this glasses and then decided to use the my purple dye since I am not a big fan... 
    i also use my pink dye and the glasses look really cool in pink
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I spent all my kash trying to get the treat yourself and other achievements so I could gain kstars faster and now I’m broke. Does anyone knows how much kash is needed to finish a dating event so I can start saving up for it?
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @JaniceKKH
    If you plan on doing all the dates at Oak, I’d save up about 45,000.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I sucked it up and bought these items 💗

• JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @esme thank you doll! I’ll start saving up then
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

I could really use some help. I want to buy one more thing from the sale but I can’t for the life of me make a decision. I love the first two but #3 would be the obvious sys choice. #5 is dress+clutch but the dress doesn’t look as well made as the others imo.

Or this hair

I would pick the third gown, its gonna get you 50+ points in SYS and you would have better chances to get all the earnables or win the first place on the trendsetter
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @alice_kkh 2nd or 3rd dresses :smile:
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I feel so lucky with my free Kimiversary & GB picks!! (Sorry for the screenshots I don’t have enough room to save photo booth pics 😩) 

Now I’m gonna narrow down all the items from the TB sale I wanna buy and I’ll report back once I’m poor 😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Girrrrls, need for your advice

Which one should I buy? The second one is similar to a kollection hair (the one in bundle with the long gold dress and I own it). What do you think?
    Android
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @alice_kkh I’d get #1 or #3! I’m actually gonna buy that first dress/coat and I just got #3 so you know 😂 I have the heart dress and it’s cute but not cute enough to justify that price. And same thing with the hair, I have it and I loooove how pink looks with white or blonde hair, but it looks pretty simple in any darker color, so i guess it would depend on how you’re gonna wear it the most.
    Thanks everyone for the help! Guess I will get myself one more gown 😁
    iOS