✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH pick the first one, if you have a similar style to the second one I will definitely pick the first imo its prettier than the third 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @alice_kkh I’m thinking about buying the WWIB dress with the bow on the front today - I keep looking at it and I know I’ll regret it if I don’t!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I missed @thallisa 's post. #1 is probably my fav but #3 is more useful thanks to sys 🙄 not that it's not beautiful but I already got the other gown that's very similar to this one.
    Yes, the hair looks amazing in blonde but since my doll's hair is normally dark it wouldn't be the smartest choice. I will get #3.

Also missed @VampireBarbie 's post. I'M really slow today, guys. Yes, I love it too. You should definitely get it! I would get that one too but my sparkle aura chase is not going well
    iOS
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I think the 3rd hair will do very well for SYS, but you can’t go wrong with any of them. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @alice_kkh you can always think ahead and buy #1 for winter themed SYS 😂 I mean..

Although Winter Wonderland SYS was a mess and a half, coats mixed with gowns, ice queen realness next to Christmas sweaters 💀 so knowing the voters, this look would get low 30s lol
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Girrrrls, need for your advice

Which one should I buy? The second one is similar to a kollection hair (the one in bundle with the long gold dress and I own it). What do you think?
    Your doll looks gorgeous in all 3! I would have said #2, but since you have a similar one, then I’d pick the first one because it seems more versatile!!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @thallisa thanks for the tip! but I could be dead by winter. Love the look 😉 and yes, that's 30 votes right there.😂😂 
    iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

This is the one I find similar with the second one. Braids, long waves... am I wrong? 🤣
    Android
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Which of these dresses should I get? The first is 120 kstars, second is 140 kstars, and last two are 85 kstars. I'm thinking of getting two but I keep changing my mind on which!

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This is so annoying😂

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

@AmandaMKkh I dyed these earrings from a past weekend event! I really wanted some gold dangly earrings and I think they match the choker well :)
    Thank you so much I didn’t even think of jewels 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @VVV umm I would pick 1st or 3rd but I like 3rd a bit more 
    @vvv 1 and 4 :smile:
    @Chloè_KKH I don’t think they are *too* similar!! Plus if you had a dress where you did or didn’t want hair on your shoulders, you could have that option! :smile:
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @alice_kkh I’m thinking about buying the WWIB dress with the bow on the front today - I keep looking at it and I know I’ll regret it if I don’t!
    I am going back and forth on the teal/green jacket one and the maroon dress. It'd be so much easier knowing those items could be put into the TB boxes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Just finished two partnerships with my daily box today and got these dresses I've been wanting so badly!! So happy with this weekend!
    I'm not a huge fan of the neckline shading on the first one but that hair covers it up a bit. 

@VVV congrats on those dresses! our dolls look like sisters now that you have those lips 💕
    she/her
    add me here
    @KaylaJ I agree! I splurged and bought the maroon one and teal one too because I was worried they wouldn’t show up again and that I’d regret it. Hopefully they’ll be in the TB sale in November as well, fingers crossed (but it would be better if they were added to boxes too, ugh)
    she/her
    add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KaylaJ I agree! I splurged and bought the maroon one and teal one too because I was worried they wouldn’t show up again and that I’d regret it. Hopefully they’ll be in the TB sale in November as well, fingers crossed (but it would be better if they were added to boxes too, ugh)
    I'm most likely just going to bite it and buy both. I remember how awful that event was and how bummed I was that I didn't get the jacket and I don't even remember the dress. It's just tough cause I have such a hoarding mentality with my Kstars and I def know I can't get it all.

PS THE FLASH SALE ENDS IN 18 HOURS! DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ALL WEEKEND!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited June 2019
    please give me your opinions! should I:

1. chase the rest of the gb outfit (mostly the hair) - I already have the romper and earrings
    2. open a kimiversary box or two

I already finished the event so I don’t need the gb items for event points, but I’m only really interested in a few of the more recent items from the kimiversary box. However, at least an item is guaranteed every time w the kimiversary ones
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Just got the choker and the champagne glass! Next stop is the earnable dress and then I'll be done for the weekend! Almost forgot about sys so nvm😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @agrcic
    You should chase the rest of the gift box outfit since the Kimiversary gift boxes are gonna be here a while. But you should only limit yourself to a few boxes though.
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @agrcic I would go with the opening a kimiversary box because that would ensure one good item. With the other ones you could get energy or daily gift box items.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Got this hairstyle for 5 k-stars 🤣 I didn’t even like it that much but it’s growing on me. Thanks Maria!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Loving the champagne color 💕
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts

Should I get this hair? I'm kind of loving it on my doll but I'm still not sure if it's worth 110 stars 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Naimonster I had less than 4 gigs Maria called like once a day. This morning I was impressed she called twice in a row but other than that, I rarely hear from her. 
    iOS Doll 

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Hey guys! New member to this site, so I'm not sure if I can ask this, but for the 5th Anniversary event, Kimmy Kardashian (the fake) sent a video somewhere or whatever and said that she was going to stay pretending and Maria asked me if it was okay for me to handle the issue with Kimmy and Willow. Choices were "Absolutely" and "Bible" so no choice but to handle the issue, but now where do I go???
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @thelilbooty
    First of all, welcome! That’s the end of the storyline, you don’t go anywhere after that.
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    esme said:
    @thelilbooty
    First of all, welcome! That’s the end of the storyline, you don’t go anywhere after that.
    Oh AHAHHA OK thank you so much! I was so confused so I went around the whole map looking for them.