šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Wrong thread, sorry šŸ˜…
    Android
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'm really happy with the game right now, BUT I'm still mad about the diamond thing. I'm just hoping that will get easier to earn them.Ā 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas a dress I dyed with the gold dye glitches every time the background of the game changes. When I enter or exit the wardrobe, or when I go from one location to another it shows the original color of the item and just after a second it changes to the dye I applied.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ugghhh how come we can color any regular purse but not handheld ones?????
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Hahaha @eggsandbananas please dont tell me you only visited Trier?
    @elettrahere, you should come to Ghent in july, we have 10 days of festivities! We also have a whole ā€œstreetā€ during the academic year where students go out, you can always stay here if you wouldnt find a place to sleep, I live very close!
    @alice_kkh i have lots of place for everyone šŸ¤§šŸ˜‚
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    @yezx just Trier for a mini stop before going to Koln for a conference. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve seen of Germany!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @eggsandbananas you came all the way to germany for a conference? Thats really nice actually! I only went to phantasialand near Koln šŸ˜…

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @JaniceKKH I'll ask the team to check your game! Please follow these steps and send me a private message with your info:

What is your ID? To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

Tap 3 times in the top left corner of Options (the button is invisible), then submit reportĀ 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx Iā€™m on my way!Ā 

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    yezx said:
    Hahaha @eggsandbananas please dont tell me you only visited Trier?
    @elettrahere, you should come to Ghent in july, we have 10 days of festivities! We also have a whole ā€œstreetā€ during the academic year where students go out, you can always stay here if you wouldnt find a place to sleep, I live very close!
    @alice_kkh i have lots of place for everyone šŸ¤§šŸ˜‚
    I will remember that! We should exchange contacts šŸ„‚
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @JaniceKKH I'll ask the team to check your game! Please follow these steps and send me a private message with your info:

What is your ID? To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

Tap 3 times in the top left corner of Options (the button is invisible), then submit reportĀ 
    Thank you! I'm sending you my ID now, and just submitted the report :)
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Not to be a hater, but am I the only one who is not a fan of colouring stuff? I mean, the idea of it is nice, but I just don't like anything once it's dyed. It loses so much on quality, it hurts my eyes. Truly wish it was worked on and implemented with more care and effort.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Also, we've updated the odds for the daily box, so you should be seeing fewer dyes and more partnerships. Let us know how your next few palettes look.
    Thanks so much for updating this so quickly!!! I am so excited to see more tiles back! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

@eggsandbananas but... now Iā€™m a little curious when I will be able to get more pink dye? Is there any way to include:

dye + stars + tile for vip boxes?

So each vip gift box could potentially look something like this?Ā 

Hereā€™s what my box looked like today which I love, but I would enjoy some dye too... what are the chances of VIP getting a second, separate daily gift box - just like everyone elseā€™s so we can keep our tiles but also have a fair chance at some dye?

iOS DollĀ 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Here was my daily box pallet.. I have plenty of dye...

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• FionaFlowerFionaFlower Registered Users 16 Posts
    Is everyone who's having video troubles on Android? Let me know! We'll look into it.

And yes, as I said before, we are looking into the daily giftbox odds for dyes. I'll let you know when there is an update.
    It isnā€™t working on iOS either.
    Which issue are you having on iOS? No video button and going straight to the offers, or that you tap the video button and nothing plays?
    yezx said:

iOS, goes straight to this in my game
    Okay, so everyone expect me get free stars for looking at ads???Ā 
    I have been playing for about 4 years I think and spent real money for K-stars and I truly donā€™t have the free stars option. šŸ˜­
    I have the latest update but an ā€œoldā€ phone (iPhone 5s)
    Here is a screenshot of my star shop;

• didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I have video trouble too. I play watch video but nothing appearsĀ 
    Android Player KKH
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I hope we have the chance to buy the previous items on the 4th of July event as well. I'm dying for that watermelon and the sparkle.Ā 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I hope we have the chance to buy the previous items on the 4th of July event as well. I'm dying for that watermelon and the sparkle.Ā 
    What happens in the game for the 4th of July?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @FionaFlower mine looks like that too, ever since I made a purchase my ā€œget free starsā€ button went away. I donā€™t understand why this happens to some people on the same platform and not others - itā€™s very frustrating. I have a newer phone (iPhone X). I have to manually turn off in-app purchases under my iOS settings daily to access my 5 videos. It can be kind of a hassle sometimes when it doesnā€™t want to work, but if it acts up I restart my phone and that (usually) does the trick.

does anyone know why the button completely disappears for some people and not others? I would remember to watch my videos more often if my button was still there because the process is so much easier that way. doesnā€™t seem fair that itā€™s there for some and not others for completely random reasons?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    @FionaFlower mine looks like that too, ever since I made a purchase my ā€œget free starsā€ button went away. I donā€™t understand why this happens to some people on the same platform and not others - itā€™s very frustrating. I have a newer phone (iPhone X). I have to manually turn off in-app purchases under my iOS settings daily to access my 5 videos. It can be kind of a hassle sometimes when it doesnā€™t want to work, but if it acts up I restart my phone and that (usually) does the trick.

does anyone know why the button completely disappears for some people and not others? I would remember to watch my videos more often if my button was still there because the process is so much easier that way. doesnā€™t seem fair that itā€™s there for some and not others for completely random reasons?
    @V@VampireBarbie Thanks so much for your answer! Ā Iā€™m sorry to hear that this video-problem is happening to you and others too.Ā 
    But you found a way around it with the way you described. I really tried to understand what you said about turning off the in-app purchases in iOS settings but Iā€™m not good with the technical stuff plus my phone and language is in Swedish so I canā€™t find the place to turn that thing off. Could you maybe take a screenshot or something?
    Sorry for my bad EnglishšŸ’›
    Thanks again!
    @FionaFlower no need to apologize at all! The way it is set up now is definitely confusing.

First, go to settings:

Then, click on Screen Time

Click on Content & Privacy Restrictions

Toggle the switch and then click iTunes & App Store Purchases

Then click Donā€™t Allow and youā€™re good to go! Feel free to message me or tag me if you have any problems. Good luck!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Videos are not working.
    PleaseĀ Glu, fix it.
    This reallyĀ ruins the Kimiversary celebrations for me.Ā 
    Android
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ever since the update I canā€™t change the skin tone of my doll!! @eggsandbananas
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
    @VampireBarbie Thank you! It worked! Now I can see videos, get stars and even do the offers! Iā€™m so happy!šŸ˜
    Hopping you and everybody else has a Happy Kimiversary!šŸ„³šŸŒŸšŸŽ‚šŸ„‚šŸ¾
    @FionaFlower Iā€™m so glad!!! šŸ„‚šŸ’‹ happy kimiversary!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Ever since the update I canā€™t change the skin tone of my doll!! @eggsandbananas
    I have the same issue, just click on any other feature like the nose and then go back and you should be able to change itĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It's been a while and the videos are still not working. PLEASE FIX IT! I still have to buy the past anniversaryĀ  items using k stars.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Thank you for the free pride flag, @KalindaKing šŸŒˆ

It was so cool getting another extra addition to this monthā€™s update. Loved that one whole outfit was for kash.Ā 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    THE ONE TIME I DONT HAVE KASH LMAO
    Reality shows here I come

I'm also super sad I can't get the k-star outfit, it's really cute!
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
    Wait, isnt the pop up here the whole update? Im planning on buying the outfit during vip? Im so broke from the sale lol

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.