Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @thelilbooty welcome! Love your username lmao
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I just invited you to do a reality show with me and noticed that we’re twinning again! 

I’m obsessed with this look! And I love your double bow, now I’m annoyed I didn’t think of it too 😂
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    thank you! @esme @Sarahardey I think I’ll go for th weekend gb items and do the kimiversary ones in a week or two to save up some more stars!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    these extra Kstars are awesome. I just did the London Chic gigs and even the 1 hr one paid off with a Kstar. 3 for each gig and 3 at the end :smiley:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Hi all! New here. But long time player and lurker. I chased the hair and got it after 200 kstars, lol. So far I’ve gotten the glitter lips, freckles and iced coffee handheld.  I have no clue what I did without the freckles.

Drinking some wine while my husband is on call (he’s a doctor so lots of late hours) and hopefully doing more shopping. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ok, so I bought all three hairstyles 🤣 a big thank you to all that gave me all the advice I needed! You've been so kind and helpful! 

Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Having issues posting an image... please ignore this post lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited June 2019
    Maria had me buying a bag for 2 Kstars 😂

Gonna be opening my game every 30 minutes hoping she'll call again but I know she won't til tomorrow offering me like 5 off a Korkov dress

IOS

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Yaaay it worked!

So, I'm done with my TB shopping. I bought these two gowns, three haistyles, GS lips, wine, martini and I used my purple dye for this swimsuit. Now I'm off to kimiversary boxes :)

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Just leveled up! I finally have a 49 energy meter😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I don’t know where to ask this, but does anybody know if we get something by reaching #1 reality show? Besides the dress, energy and 50 k-stars 👀
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    I don’t know where to ask this, but does anybody know if we get something by reaching #1 reality show? Besides the dress, energy and 50 k-stars 👀
    I believe a trophy for the Bel Air home!
    Level 38 A+++
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You also get another 25!

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

i just did a fb page for my doll but my friends from my personally fb is still in the game? Also can i remove kkh from my own fb? I’ve connected my game with my dolls new fb ac, 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @thallisa omg I love it 😂 must be on the same wavelength this weekend! 🖤
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Rikk omg that’s great!! 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia I would be verrrrry careful. Do not disconnect or remove anything until you have total confirmation from Glu.
    iOS
    Finished the event already. Not sure how much use I’ll get out of the hair, but it’s cute. Now, I am debating which TB hair to get. I have enough in my budget to get 2. 1,2,3,4,5,6?

Level 38 A+++
    The weekend event ends in 24 hours, but the flash sale ends in 14 hours. Just a heads up to anyone still planning to shop!
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

i just did a fb page for my doll but my friends from my personally fb is still in the game? Also can i remove kkh from my own fb? I’ve connected my game with my dolls new fb ac, 
    When I did this in like the winter my friends never disappeared and I still have them. Neither have my old Game Center friends from 2014 even though I have a newer Game Center account connected. I think all friends just never disappear 🙄

please glu give us the option to delete them!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think everyone looks great in all the WWIB items. (All the items from everything actually. )mThen we can lull look great in our winter pictureI  speaking of form of pictures, I understands the graphic artists are ready to unveil the pictures.  I think it’s asurprise about when we post them....but we’re still in the middle of the Kimiversary!  The SYS starts tomorrow, then the actual Kimiversary date is Monday.  We could ask the magic 8 ball....

I guess we’ll wait till the Glu God’s are ready to unveil....

These sales are fabulous. My weekend so far ...... The move is going well. We’re bringing in dinner, then the ‘kid’s’ are going out for a while.  My. Fridge is stocked with chicken scallopene, and a tray of eggplant parm & meatballs.  Tomorrow she and I will sit down and menu plan. I want to keep her normal stuff on hand like I do with Baba.  It’s so strange but wonderful to have another female in the house.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @mishykkh about the  hair, I’d do 1 and 4. You MUST have the flowers in your hair 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Quickly realizing I did not save nearly enough k stars so I hope you're not all tired of giving advice because I need some!

90% sure i'm getting this sparkly dress and braided hair

That'll leave me enough to get either one more hair/clothing or two accessories

So...gown, swoopy hair, fur jacket, necklace, or purse?
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Also,  regarding reality shows: does anyone remember when you meet Skylar? I haven't yet and am worried about getting #1 show before I do and therefore missing out on the 25 stars
    @zepphrius gown! It looks pretty dyed other colors too and will help you in SYS
    iOS
    edited June 2019
    Would y'all get grey or black? For those who have both, which do you use more? Pardon the pig

@mishykkh def the flower hair, it always works in SYS events.  I also like 5 cause it's a cute updo, but you can't go wrong with 1 either

IOS

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Heeellllpp, please. I can either buy one or two of these 

Cause i wanna try and open a couple event boxes 

edit: I decided against the gs lips, I’m hoping they’ll still be there during Black Friday 😭 hoping/ praying, but yeah I’m in serious need of help with these dresses 
    AliBryant said:
    @zepphrius gown! It looks pretty dyed other colors too and will help you in SYS
    Second this! KaylaJ said:
    Would y'all get grey or black? For those who have both, which do you use more? Pardon the pig

@mishykkh def the flower hair, it always works in SYS events.  I also like 5 cause it's a cute updo, but you can't go wrong with 1 either

Black seems more versatile but my heart says gray.LaLaLola said:
    Heeellllpp, please. I can either buy one or two of these 

Cause i wanna try and open a couple event boxes 

edit: I decided against the gs lips, I’m hoping they’ll still be there during Black Friday 😭 hoping/ praying, but yeah I’m in serious need of help with these dresses 
    First gown for sure. Sooo useful for SYS events!!
    Level 38 A+++
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

2nd for sure. Used to wear the skirt a lot when you can glitch the boots off but since the fix, haven’t wore it. 

IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mishykkh
    Welcome to the forum, doll! Hope you are having a fab weekend. Get the floral hair for sure! It works great for SYSes especially the next SYS after this Sunday one is summertime themed. 

@zepphrius get that red dress! It is really beautiful and works wonder in SYS. And it is the same dress as one of Kylie’s avatar in the game, so you are twinning!
    IOS Player