✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I'm feeling really lucky cause right now I have everything I want, currently I have 15 stars and I am saving (hopefully I can get 25 more stars before the sale ends) to get 2 more clutches.

Edit: I just got 1 out of 2 clutches and I need another 16 stars to get the second one and i'm done with the sale (cause I don't have more stars hahaha) 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Just completed my VIP quest and won this fun jacket, boots and sunglasses! All the items together are a bit much, but I love them separate! 

Also!!!!! I’m in New Orleans (in real life) for a wedding, and this morning we went to get Beignets at Cafe du Monde, And it looks EXACTLY like the place in our game! Is this where Kim went to get beignets in her show? I remember she flew to New Orleans just for them one time 😂 

p.s they were so delish!

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Yeah I've always thought that place was based on Cafe du Monde! I only went once when I was in New Orleans and it was amazing!!!
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Does anyone know if the gs lips will be available during Black Friday so I know if I have just one chance to get it 🤞🏾
    LaLaLola said:
    Does anyone know if the gs lips will be available during Black Friday so I know if I have just one chance to get it 🤞🏾
    I think they might be available in that sale but I am not sure. 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Welp.  I lost my pants during the sale. 

Another day. Another weird glitch. 

Hope this doesn’t happen to my SYS outfits in the voting booths. Then again, if it does... I hope the risqué look sways voters to vote for me.  
    iOS Doll 

Excuse me?????? I'm only 6 stars away from my last purchase
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Slayed to the gawds 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Any suggestions on which lips?

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv the last one (the second one on the second row from top to bottom) 
    edited June 2019
    Do I need to sleep or stay up to get 5 more stars and buy my last clutch? Difficult choice. 
    @Ryley1e the one with the beauty mark?
    Addicted

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv your doll looks beautiful with those eyes!! I’d choose second top or bottom, either look great 👍🏼
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv Yes to the lips with the beauty mark 👏🏼💞I think they look great. 
    IOS doll 💞

edited June 2019
    Thank you, @pilirositolam! When I actually wear eye makeup irl, I lean towards styles like that.. I love that color combination! Thank you for the suggestion on the lips. :)
    Addicted

Thank you @Sweetstephy and @Ryley1e
    Addicted

Which one has a beauty mark? 
    Ryley1e said:
    Which one has a beauty mark? 
    I believe it's the one you suggested . The bottom right.. 
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv yessss that's the one! 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @AliBryant @mishykkh @TrashleyKKH
    thanks so much :heart: It's one of those pieces I always vote for in SYS so I was going to buy it as soon as I saw it was available but I got so overwhelmed from all the other options. I guess I just needed some convincing to go with my original choice 
    So I ended up this weekend on saturday I finished getting even the earnable hair and I have 3 new hairstyles, 2 new gowns and 3 more clutches for today SYS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Someone please convince me I don't need BOTH of these dresses (sorry for not cropping)

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Lisylis the 2nd one, you don't need a necklace during SYSs

@mishykkh I think I'm gonna get the grey ones during a VIP cause I love those too, it was NOT easy to decide lol

@TrashleyKKH lol "glitch the boots off". I am bummed they fixed that

I also bought @luvs2gruuv 's eyes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @Lisylis I second!!! I would've said the 1st dress cuz I didn't like the way the 2nd made my doll's boobs look, but after seeing Kayla mention it's versatility during SYS events, the 2nd dress is a better buy. Maybe, I should reconsider it too! 🤔

@KaylaJ You look sooooo cute with the rainbow eyes and GS lips. The eyes have been on my wishlist for a while, but I'm saving them for next time because I don't have the funds! Also the lips look way more natural on your doll than mine. They look really puffy on my doll. I'm so not used to it! 🙈😆
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Probably nobody cares lol but I’m super happy with all my purchases, I did like a million reality shows because I had little k-stars but it was definitely worth it! 🥳 As you can see, I loved that hairstyle and my doll is modeling all around the world 🌎🛍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    So, I went totally mad this weekend and now dont have 2 kstars to rub together. But I'm so happy with all my purchases- feels like I have a whole new wardrobe!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Lisylisended up getting both because I am so bored with the gowns I use every sys and they have a different vibe 😂 but one is enough. You can’t go wrong with either of them. I bought the one with flowers first because it’s summer after all but I love them both so much
    iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KaylaJ @ThreePartMagic @alice_kkh
    Ahhh goddamn it maybe I will just get both. Thanks for the advice 😍

Update: got both 😣
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing daily videos don't work fine. As always it goes straight to the offer page. 
    Android