🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I have no idea how to style my doll for this SYS. Probably gowns would be the best pick as usual though
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    What happens if you participate a SYS for example on the last day? Are you still being part of a regular TS group or a group with people that participate late like you? 
    Level 35
    Android
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @DevonYang you get placed with people who are late participants too
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited June 2019
    This SyS I will start around 3-4 hours late since when I start on time my top ten TS group never miss a look, they basically submit all 26 looks. Whic is really stressing since you never know if someone going to kick you out top 5 or not (never cared about first place since most hair are not my type). Then of course there are those who buy tickets which make it really hard to be in top 5. 
    So if I start late maybe I will be place in a group that won't submit all 26 looks, that is why they start late right? Also I think this method is very popular among forum users, which is quite many and they (me included) will still submit all 26 looks. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Is the gold dye meant to be rare and valuable like real gold? 😂
    Surely that’s the idea behind it😂😂 but in reality the gold dye is almost as bad as purple. So I’m very grateful it’s not champagne or blue. Thanks again Glu! 😘
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    JaniceKKH said:
    I have no idea how to style my doll for this SYS. Probably gowns would be the best pick as usual though
    GOWNS only gowns
    iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Tyranda Some, like me, start late because they're in a different time zone…! I live in South Korea, SYS starts at 4:00am on Monday for me: there's no way I'm getting up at 4:00 to start playing when I have a full day of work after! I still submit my 26 looks (except the last SYS where I overslept and lost 1 ticket from the start), so do the others in my group and I do have ticket buyers almost every single time… So there's no guarantee you'll be in an easy group. I actually think quite a lot of us play from abroad, hence why we start at different times. As long as they start within 5 hours of the beginning, anyone can still play "seriously" and submit everything!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • kkh2015kkh2015 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Does anyone know what time the sys start my time zone is California time? 🙏😀
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Today marks the day where this thread is going to be explosive for a full 6 days,stress levels will be through the roof for some and others won't be bothered. Tick tock💃🏽👗👠💄👛
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Lisylis said:
    Is the gold dye meant to be rare and valuable like real gold? 😂
    Surely that’s the idea behind it😂😂 but in reality the gold dye is almost as bad as purple. So I’m very grateful it’s not champagne or blue. Thanks again Glu! 😘
    I've been thinking the same thing but I didn't want to mention it for fear that Glu would change it once they find out gold isn't that desirable! 🤫
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I came home from my little holiday in Rome and now I’m so ready for sys even if I still don’t know if I’ll wear gowns or no
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kkh2015 noon! 
    iOS
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’m in NYC right now, so would that mean the sys would start at 3 for me?
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I don’t know if I should buy the second hair or the dress I already bought so many things! this is so addictive 
    @SavannahKKH The dress would do very well for SYS and the hair is very summer vibes. You would look good in both. 😊
    (IOS)
    kkhnolan said:
    @SavannahKKH The dress would do very well for SYS and the hair is very summer vibes. You would look good in both. 😊
    you are tempting me 😂
    @SavannahKKH I’ve spent over 2500 stars already on this Anniversary. It’s okay to splurge a little. (Or a lot) 😂
    (IOS)
    edited June 2019
    kkhnolan said:
    @SavannahKKH I’ve spent over 2500 stars already on this Anniversary. It’s okay to splurge a little. (Or a lot) 😂
    omg I only spent 400 stars and I’m complaining of myself 😂 

edit: I end up buying the black dress another one and I opened a kimiversary box 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Ready for the SYS!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I’m super exited for the event to start! Although I’m kinda lacking inspiration for this one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t want to repeat the same old boring gown looks 🙄
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I absolutely have grown to hate every gown and flowly long hairstyle in my closet so I'm desperately trying to create some decent looks for this SYS and it's not working out omg. I really really wish I had that cute scarf that was in the same event as that gold dress... I never like any necklace with it and without anything it looks so bare.
    I'm also seriously struggling with not giving every doll the champagne glass...............

Watch me screw up this SYS because I'm refusing to wear more stupid gowns lol
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    @VioletDreams These looks are fabulous! You got my vote 🗳👏🏻
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I know I’m greedy but I’m hoping for 10 diamonds as a gift 🙈🙈
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Tyranda I will also start late this SYS cause I always started at the very first second the SYS was available but then at the last day I will submit my last look but 2 hours later someone will buy tickets and pass me and I ended up being 6th. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

I absolutely have grown to hate every gown and flowly long hairstyle in my closet so I'm desperately trying to create some decent looks for this SYS and it's not working out omg. I really really wish I had that cute scarf that was in the same event as that gold dress... I never like any necklace with it and without anything it looks so bare.
    I'm also seriously struggling with not giving every doll the champagne glass...............

Watch me screw up this SYS because I'm refusing to wear more stupid gowns lol
    If I see your looks I am definitely gonna vote for u. Your doll looks amazing. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Love your looks @VioletDreams 💕
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @VioletDreams I submit that shoes/dress combination for almost every gown themed SYS and it always scores really well! 👌🏻
    edited June 2019
    No energy for our earnables anymore!! 👏🏻👏🏻 Yay! Would have preferred for the kash to be replaced but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I can’t wait to see how many champagne and blue dyes we can get!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh