Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @kaydencekkh You look gorgeous! 💖😫
    Thank you!!! 💕💕
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    @champagne_mami That gold dress looks so good!
    thanks girly!! :smile:
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    What I ended up buying :smiley: 
    2 hairstyles( 3 if you count the GB updo)
    2 dresses 
    2 handhelds (pop sickle and champagne🥂💗) 
    Dyed the middle dress to pink and purple 
    And I bought  3 GBs.I got Points, romper and energy as well as my free one- I got the hair 

So I didn’t spend a crazy amount because the one dress I wanted was from a Love is in the air from early May time. This is it 
    So I only bought a few things💗💗 Hope everyone bought some lovely things and THANK YOU @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas for and AMAZING TB sale and anniversary 💗✨🥳💗✨🥳💗✨🥳
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I ended up buying
    - 4 hairstyles
    - 1 lips
    - 6 dresses and 1 romper
    - 2 swimsuits 
    - 3 tops and 2 skirts
    - 1 pair of shoes 
    - 2 clutches
    - 4 accessories 
    - 5 handhelds

Except for the hairstyles and a dress it was all mostly stuff from the kloset and I ended up spending close to 1200 kstars so I think it was a really good buy and my kloset feels like a new one!
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Should I try to finish the event or should I not?

I'd have to do 11 more reality shows...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @ValerieGray go ahead! The hair is so worth it and you still have enough time to finish it ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @ValerieGray absolutely you can make it!! 💪🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Should I try to finish the event or should I not?

I'd have to do 11 more reality shows...
    Yesss, of course finish the event the hair is gorgeous and most importantly you have enough time to get it
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @ValerieGray You can do this. 💪🏼
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I just want to say I LOVED the special boxes with new and past anniversary items!! I really hope to see more of these boxes in the future on holidays!!! I will gladly spend all my money on them 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Very happy with my purchases, although now I only have 2 K-Stars to my name. Thanks Maria for the discounts on the costume and slides! Now my doll's shuffling around in her cute and fuzzy slides, sipping her hard earned champagne, and waiting for the earnable hair. Time to get back to work!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m a bit late, but these were my purchases!
    Hairstyle and glitter lips:

Roberto cavalli dress, two skirts, two handhelds:

Orange dress, hairstyle, white dress:

I got those white shoes in a Kimiversary box and a purse and outfit that I don’t really like now - I’ll make it better with some dye. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I picked up so many goodies this weekend I can’t even remember it all!  Also, got the past anniversary items I was missing and even bought another k star bundle (I love those k star sales!). I have to say this Kimversary was great now if Glu can keep on this path! 🥰
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    It was truly Epic :smile:
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I completely spaced and didn’t look to see how long the sale lasted. I definitely thought it was until today  :(
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I missed out so bad cause i thought the sale would last wayy longer. I swear it did past years??  😭
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Cheers for getting the earrings and hair!! God only knows how many boxes I opened 🤪
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    How I ended up using my gold dye -
    I love it!!! Bronze and sparkly 💕

P.S. it’s so satisfying to see what everyone bought and considered buying! Thanks to everyone who shared their wishlist and purchases 😊
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I at least expected the sale to end when the event does..
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Some more looks that I've purchased 😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I didn’t know that the flash sale ended already 😥 I just bought k stars and then realized, ugh I’m so sad. 
    I just went through my phone deleting the 20 item wish list I had because I’m too mad to even look at it 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Finally done!!! Been grinding for the past few hours trying to refill energy and rush through as many reality shows as possible. Here's my doll, taking a much needed break in her new ensemble and admiring her new trophy for (finally) finishing 10 professional events! I actually like the earnable dress more than I thought. It doubles as a fancy silk robe when paired with these slides. So cute!!! This was a bang-up anniversary event Glu, let's do it again some time! 😉

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Cheers for getting the earrings and hair!! God only knows how many boxes I opened 🤪
    Do you know if someone wears the earring during the sys event if you can buy them earnings? I got the hair but I wasn’t able to chase the earrings, I’ll be crushed if I can’t buy them with diamonds 😭
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I'm so excited that I got the hair in my free box!! Bought new nails and colors!! More tops and leggings 😌 this was the best anniversary ever 🎉👏👏 needless to say that I bought a pack of stars to replace what I spent 😛
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @Lisylis I second!!! I would've said the 1st dress cuz I didn't like the way the 2nd made my doll's boobs look, but after seeing Kayla mention it's versatility during SYS events, the 2nd dress is a better buy. Maybe, I should reconsider it too! 🤔

@KaylaJ You look sooooo cute with the rainbow eyes and GS lips. The eyes have been on my wishlist for a while, but I'm saving them for next time because I don't have the funds! Also the lips look way more natural on your doll than mine. They look really puffy on my doll. I'm so not used to it! 🙈😆
    This is why the forum is so awesome. I'd never even really looked at the eyes, but saw them and was like wowww. They'll look great with Kacey's SYS dress plus maybe come in handy during the Summery SYSs *fingers crossed*  Also I was sooo lucky getting those GS lips during the event and love them. I was worried about the puffiness too esp since some of the closet lips almost don't fit on my face but somehow these works?

Overall I had a good weekend. I'm really glad it started on Thursday, more time to go for Kstars and plan what I was purchasing. Really liked the anniversary gift boxes v the Kollections that Glu had done on Halloween & Christmas much more.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    KKHLucy said:
    Do you know if someone wears the earring during the sys event if you can buy them earnings? I got the hair but I wasn’t able to chase the earrings, I’ll be crushed if I can’t buy them with diamonds 😭
    No you can’t buy it with diamonds 😔I believe the only things purchasable with diamonds right now are from 2016-2018 but I could be wrong 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I went a little crazy with this event, spending over 3000 stars, but it only happens twice a year. That’s my excuse anyway. 😂
    I bought:
    10 - hairs
    21 - dresses
    17 - tops/shirts
    4 - pants
    3 - shorts
    4 - skirts 
    13 - heels
    2 - boots
    4 - sneakers
    6 - purses/clutches 
    5 - sunglasses 
    3 - accessories
    7 - holdables  
    I would say it was a pretty good Kimiversary. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)