🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I can’t see my rank! What’s wrong!! 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @Rxghida_ your rank will show as soon as you're placed in a TS group then you'll keep up with your scores from there,hang tight the system is overloaded and slow at the same time
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I don't understand the freaking point of the diamonds and the "get this look" feature, since they only let us buy the trash and not the good items. I'm "okay" with not being able to buy items from events of this year (2019), but as you can see, we can't buy items from 2018 and 2017 as well. I mean... What's the point???? Diamonds are SO expensive, right? And what we can get in return? Well, almost nothing.

most of those items are from 2019 
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I don't understand the freaking point of the diamonds and the "get this look" feature, since they only let us buy the trash and not the good items. I'm "okay" with not being able to buy items from events of this year (2019), but as you can see, we can't buy items from 2018 and 2017 as well. I mean... What's the point???? Diamonds are SO expensive, right? And what we can get in return? Well, almost nothing.

Those are just examples, besides almost all the items from 2018 are unavailable.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ALL items through May 2018 are available with diamonds except SMCs, Kollections, and storyline related items. Every item in that pic is after May 2018.
    iOS
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    daffodil said:
    The theme could be "homeless swamp people living under a bridge in the Kazahkstan mountains in the year 1821" 
    ...but make it FASHION

You honestly nailed the brief, I’m so impressed 👏
    AliBryant said:
    ALL items through May 2018 are available with diamonds except SMCs, Kollections, and storyline related items. Every item in that pic is after May 2018.
    Exacly, and since diamonds are so expensive, they should at least unlock more items from 2018. 
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    They will, at a later date. Meanwhile start saving up.
    PM to add
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Ugh I hate this SYS I submitted a gown and a creative outfit and I got 47 on the gown and 42 on the creative. So not bad but not good scores. I don't know what to expect from this SYS. 
    I voted from most of the girls in my TS group and now I regret giving those votes to them hahahaha
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    hi. Just wanted to say this look diserved more than 43... ok now bye 🖐😊
  • kkh2015kkh2015 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kkh2015 noon! 
    Thank you so much 🤗🙏
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Those are just examples, besides almost all the items from 2018 are unavailable.
    I know! they should unlock all the items from 2018 I’m dying for that christmas hair 
    judi said:
    hi. Just wanted to say this look diserved more than 43... ok now bye 🖐😊
    That gown is beautiful but for me I never got more than 46 in any SYS when I used it. 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Ryley1e Ok dear, thanks 🌹
    My first two looks! I think this is the best start I’ve ever gotten in a SYS. I have 2 ticket buyers and I’m currently in 3rd place. I think I’m gonna try a shorter cocktail dress next 🤞🏽
    In which event or where the price was the 2nd dress??? 
    Rxghida_ said:
    Amza said:
    @Rxghida_ your rank will show as soon as you're placed in a TS group then you'll keep up with your scores from there,hang tight the system is overloaded and slow at the same time
    I’ve playing this game from a long time and I’ve never experienced something like that, I always see my score since it is 0 
    Sometimes you see it since 0 sometimes you don't see it until you submit your third look, that's totally normal. If you don't see it after the third you might wanna get in touch with Kalinda. 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @Ryley1e Holiday 2016 gb

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @ThreePartMagic thank u!!! 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm really disappointed in these scores!

I play on Amazon kindle!
    edited June 2019
    The items in the pic aren't even my point. My point is: if I want, I don't know, 2 hairstyles, two dresses, auras or whatever, I would have to spend something like U$50 in diamonds (I need two days of work in real life to win this much). So, if I'm willing to spend that much, at least I should have the opportunity to choose what I REALLY want. I mean, I would spend tons of cash just to have that stupid cotton candy lol. And we can still have weekend events and TB sales/items bought with diamonds. I'm asking for items from 2018. Two thousand eighteen. Isn't like I'm asking for something that we had to spent our entire weekend to win a couple days ago. But well... for U$50... Yeah, I think I should have the rights to ask for it too. This is what Glu likes to do with our money and our poor minds.

Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    is the cupcake available for diamonds? i'd love to have that. I'm thinking about submitting a look with the pie, voters like pie right?

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

I agree with you, also I got the almost exact same scores too!!! Now I’m hesitant for my next outfits because I feel like if some of my best outfits are only getting 35 + 37 ... not sure what to put out now :( 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @esme Ariana Grande is in my group!
    lol Taylor Swift was in my group last SYS 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 3

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I think June items have been added for sale with diamonds on sys
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24

I agree with you, also I got the almost exact same scores too!!! Now I’m hesitant for my next outfits because I feel like if some of my best outfits are only getting 35 + 37 ... not sure what to put out now :( 
    Go with a really fancy gown and a clutch and voters gonna love that and give you 45+ points that always happens in SYS