🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    yezx said:
    Wait, isnt the pop up here the whole update? Im planning on buying the outfit during vip? Im so broke from the sale lol
    Ahhhh. I’m down to 1 Star now. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @mollymonroe, I have about 50 lol, but I want to save till about 300 and grind some more and then spend it all during vip? But now im not sure if this pop up stays the whole update? I was too excited and clicked on it immediately... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Usually pop up stores stay open till the next update. Maybe Kalinda or  🍳 🍌 can clarify how long the pop up store will stay open? Thanks! Great job Glu! For celebrating Pride 🌈 and making it a Kash outfit so that all the dolls can enjoy and celebrate it! 
    IOS Player 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I loved the call from @KalindaKing this morning, the flag, the pop up shop! Totally fun weekend. 
    iOS Doll 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    #VIPKalinda
    What a nice surprise! You can call me anytime! 😘😉
    Seriously, thank you so much Glu for making this Anniversary so special!! <3
    Android
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Usually pop up stores stay open till the next update. Maybe Kalinda or  🍳 🍌 can clarify how long the pop up store will stay open? Thanks! Great job Glu! For celebrating Pride 🌈 and making it a Kash outfit so that all the dolls can enjoy and celebrate it! 
    The pop-up shop will stay open until July 21, 10PM EST.

Edit: I made a mistake with the end time for the pop-up shop! It actually ends July 14, 10PM EST.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Thanks Eggsy!!!!! ❤️ 😘
    IOS Player 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks! #VIPEggs
    Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Please fix daily videos
    Android
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited June 2019
    We have issues with videos again, please fix them. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes issue on my android again 🙁
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH @DelenaGovato @Naimonster We'll investigate the videos on Android. Can you please be a bit more specific about what happens in your game when you try to watch videos for k-stars?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Same thing for me still. Goes to the offer wall only, or of I am actually able to tap short video, it does nothing but it "counts" and so after 5 of those, I get no stars, and it says there are no videos left.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Both yesterday and today I was able to watch one video and get the k-star reward, then tapping the video button would take me straight to the offer wall. 
    Both yesterday and today I was able to watch one video and get the k-star reward, then tapping the video button would take me straight to the offer wall. 
    ☝️
    Android
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @KalindaKing I started having issues too. Clicked the video button, but no video. I only got 3 out of 5 stars 😕 I also have to click the 'Get Stars' button 15-23 times before it stops going to the offer wall and let's me watch videos. I counted! Also on Android.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Yeah same issue here also on android, straight to the offer wall, and when the watch video button does pop up videos usually don't work but they count as watched. This is also happening when I try to unlock an item during the sys and when trying to watch a video for double rewards.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    Thanks for sharing more details! We'll look into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda and Glu💖
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Daily boxes palettes suck. I’m not vip and I can only find one or two VIP tiles, energy and kash. How am I supposed to get pink and purple dye? I’ve been waiting for a purple one since we got it gifted because I need to dye two separates and I can’t. Please do something, I’m sick of all this useless Kash
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    It is too bad that we can’t dye clutches/hand bags. Why? It would be awesome @KalindaKing
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i think maybe after players reach a certain level, they shouldn't have to have kash in their daily gift boxes..  i understand that it's beneficial for newer players, but higher level players usually have it in an overabundance... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Well @eggsandbananas the vip gift box dye odds are messed up again. This is unacceptable to have such an expensive box full of dye. The game has been glitchy all day. What’s going on?

iOS Doll 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Monica L @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing my daily gift box has so much dye too, and I’m gold VIP. I’ll take a screenshot tomorrow. It went back to normal for a couple days, but now there’s so much dye again :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Monica L @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing my daily gift box has so much dye too, and I’m gold VIP. I’ll take a screenshot tomorrow. It went back to normal for a couple days, but now there’s so much dye again :( 
    Yup.. mine was crappy yesterday, too.. 

I'll post mine tonight after I open it..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@KalindaKing any news about the video issue?
    Android
    We tweaked the odds in the daily gift box! Also just released a mini update for iOS with bug fixes.
    #VIPKalinda
    @KalindaKing what about Android?
    Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.