Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Omg. Ty glu. The new VIP program is phenomenal!  TY  <3<3  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Thank you Glu for listening to our feedback on trendsetters and making some changes, as well as for all the great items this weekend!! I feel appreciated 💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    THANK YOU thank you THANK YOU for the incredible addition to the VIP program (daily stars). Finally it feels like true appreciation. This is remarkable, and I am a very happy customer. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Shoutout to whoever on the design team creates the SYS backgrounds! The artwork is truly incredible and does not go unnoticed ☺️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you so much for gifting us the coveted lollipop and balloons!! They are super cute and much appreciated  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I can’t get over how gorgeous the new hair color from this week’s SYS is. THANK YOU!  
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Thank you for fixing the tappable in Santa Barbara so it doesn’t hide the travel button anymore ☺️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Pop Glam Dublin's design is breathtaking! I wish more photo shoots took place there, or in stunning locales like that. Great job!!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love the fact that we can find a small amount of k-stars in daily boxes - I got 6 stars yesterday?! Thank you Glu!!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    That surprise Drop Dead Gorgeous collection had my jaw on the floor! Thank you for making such a stunning collection and bundle for us. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Thank you for updating the Throwback Kollection!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Forever in awe of the Prague home. Thank you for such excellent art design! 
    (and thank you for subtly teaching me about the castle I'm 99% sure it's based off)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This whole outfit gives me butterflies! Thanks for some new sexy short hair — I know it’s not for everybody, but the diverse styles of items in the game is what I like the most about KKH :)

@MollyMonroe’s comment also reminded me  much I love visiting my house in Tokyo! The details are so pretty, like the falling maple leaves and tea set :)

Thank you for the reduced points for this weekday event and for the throwback boxes instead of kollections! :) 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Glu.......I never imagined I would find myself posting here, but here I am! :P 

This anniversary weekend was spectacular, the best yet! I loved all the weekend items, the dye gift and 20 k stars gifts from Kim. I LOVE the anniversary boxes, and hope we can see this feature implemented for other special occasions/holidays (instead of Kollections). The storyline was great and made it feel like old times.

The TB sale and kloset sale far exceeded my expectations as well. And it's always nice to see a star sale. The star per gig was the icing on the cake!

And then to open my game this morning and find another free gift pride flag, PLUS the amazing popup shop with a kash offer and beautiful items. WOW!

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you again Glu, for hooking us up with such a painless transfer experience.  I think this was the easiest yet. The new iPad arrived and in less than 10 minutes, boom my game was there. I needed to load Facebook, and the game. Have I played before? Of course. Yeah, that’s my doll! Thank you glu. No angst, no worry.....bing bang boom, and i’m Back to the best Update since our Kimiversary!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I love the new shortened SYS!💜
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Randomly today I noticed some small detail fixes on old items!! There might be more, and I don’t know when they came, but it’s so nice to see the attention to detail & listening to players, so thanks glu 😊

This dress used to have shoes drawn on that could be seen no matter what shoe you wore (pointed out a couple weeks ago by @Cherrey ) which was removed. 

And this clutch that was missing a rhinestone (pointed out by @kkhlucy when it came out) had it added! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I noticed the same thing about the dress! So glad you pointed it out. Thank you glu!!! K
    Wow Glu! Thank you for these amazing outfits — I’m so happy that they were free! Each one is different and so colorful — that really makes me happy 😊 Thank you!

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Hey GLU! To show that I'm not a spoiled complainer here goes a compliment: thanks for this Halloween update! So far so good... 💛

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the two new dye colours, I think they will be handy around Christmas time!!!! 🎄🎅🏻
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Thank you for listening to some of the feedback re TS prizes and spreading them more equally to the top ranked dolls this week; it’s much appreciated (and the prizes are gorgeous)! 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you for the funny storyline in the latest update! It made me laugh out loud. Really enjoyed it!
    Android
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Thank you for extending five gold dyes to all the players affected by the SYS dye glitch. It was very prompt and even though I didn't experience the glitch, I'm still very grateful everyone else's issue was also resolved!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Thankful for the holiday boxes! Makes playing every day a bit more fun 😁
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thank you for moving the ‘prepare for big scene’ away from the goals. I hope this applies to all task moving forward. 🤞🏾

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

Thank you for allowing us to sort our wardrobes! I’ve read that suggestion over and over again, so it’s cool to see it make its way into the game! Now I have a lot more fun “shopping” my wardrobe because it’s full of favorites 😊

Also it’s always nice to visit the glam room more often!