To-Dye-List/Clothing Dye Discussion Thread

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Lovin' it.

Too bad I'll never get any gold dye ever again, but still 😀
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited June 2019
    So many ideas.... not enough drops 😭 
    Here is my black shiny outfit dyed in pink, I love that it looks even more metallic than the original!

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk It's my old blog name!! Omg!!  Who are you?!?! Lol
    Trust me, no one famous! I was living in MENA at the time, so I named it Evil Eye Nails, haha. I got verrry into glitter and stamping for a while! Message me any of your favorite nail trends at the moment if you’re ever in the mood 😊 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

FROM LEFT: original, black; dye, ice blue // original, orange; dye, ice blue // original, black; dye, ice blue // original, pink; dye, ice blue // original, black; dye, champagne // shoes: original, black; dye, champagne (gold looks great on them too) 

Really impressed with how quickly Glu heard our feedback on the belts, metals, and details needing to look better with the dyes. The new dress shows they heard us on that, I feel. Also, I may have gone a little GB wild last night. I already got all the clothing pieces, but I kept shelling out trying to get the ice blue and champagne dyes. They're definitely my favorite ones. I'm so glad they're not the first place Trendsetters prize. 
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @mikaylachimo omg all weekend I keep talking myself out of buying that top because I never wear that orange/brown color... I didn't think to test out the dyes on it!

Has anyone dyed this dress yet? I've got the kollection it's in this week but I am not a fan of the colors!
    @VVV
    I looked at the dyes on that dress, and I personally don't think they gel well. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @VVV Molly is right, the dyes look horrible on it, the dress loses all the details: 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo love the look!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Just dyed this top, earrings, and this weekend’s earnable necklace blue!!! The blue dye might just be my favorite, I’m living for these icy looks 
    These delicates pieces in blue look like a dream! 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Just dyed this top, earrings, and this weekend’s earnable necklace blue!!! The blue dye might just be my favorite, I’m living for these icy looks 
    You made me want to chase that skirt and definitely buy that jacket. Bye kstars.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @elettrahere @AmeliaKKH @mishykkh omg thank you all so much!! Tbh I got inspo for dying the coat from a doll on Instagram who isn’t on the forums so I can’t take all the credit! It also looks stunning dyed champagne!

But I’m so happy to dye all my fave gold jewelry silver so I can use them in every look 😂💎 those simple multi pierced ones are my absolute fave 

@mishykkh welcome to the forum btw!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    After 14 hours of being out today and socializing with people, I couldn’t be more exhausted! I will get back to everyone, tomorrow! Thank you, dolls, for posting in the thread 💖 
    @mikaylachimo You killed me 😂 I hated that top! That’s why I didn’t think of trying to dye it! But this shade of blue is absolutely everything! I’m living! ✨

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited June 2019

psa this jacket dress looks amazing in every color! I already have it in pink but I’m debating using my ice blue dyes on this or the snake print fg dress!

edit: business, but make it barbie vs business, but make it cinderella

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @agrcic That baby blue blazer dress looks so pretty 😍 The blue dye looks great, it’s probably my favorite atm. 
    IOS doll 💞

I need blue and champagne dye, I don’t have any and your outfits are amazing 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    just wanna share how I wasted the gold dye along with some of my buys🙈🙈🙈 I used it first with the dragon earrings without thinking and then since I didn't have enough for clothes I ended up just using the rest on acessories 🤷‍♀️
     this hair is one of my all time faves 😭 i also didn't like the original earrings colour
     bought the earrings just for the dye I mean look at themm 😍😍😍

I wish I had these earrings irl 😢 and I couldn't help myself with the choker🙈💕
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Rxghida_ said:

This dress is so pretty! But I’m debating the stars! It’s just so nice in every color. 
    Yes it’s a little bit expensive but I don’t regret buying it tbh 😂♥️
    I’m officially out of champagne dye 🤧 But I think everyone wanted to dye this dress... And I mean 👏🏻 The perfect way to end the day 💖

Where did this dress come from?  I love that the detail popped out! 
    It’s from a Fashion Goal bundle! It’s in rotation now! 💖
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    From Left to right:
    DRESS/ original-maroon:dye-amethyst purple
    DRESS/ original-orange:dye-tourmaline pink 
    DRESS/ original-black :dye-tourmaline pink 
    Beautiful choices @Abbeymae 😊

I lovvvve the recolors of this jumpsuit I found during SYS voting:

• gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi! I'm a lurker here for a few months and decided to share the dress i used my pink dye on. This dyed version got me 54 this SYS!

I have to say, I think I’m starting to like the ice blue on this ballgown. At first I thought it was washed out, but now I’m seeing a somewhat minimalist charm to it. Maybe just for ice queen parties or winter balls. 

My new favorite dye job though is definitely this number: 

I’m sorry, champagne, but ice blue has won the top shelf in my kloset. 

(side note, this is another look I think makes a great tribute to space, the night sky, and sci fi) 
    We’re celebrating Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 with the new Elizabeth Korkov pop-up shop items! Happy Anniversary, Dolls 🎂

Playing with more purple dye:

Which item should I dye with the only gold dye I’ll ever have? 🤣

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @elettrahere Definitely do the 3rd dress! That's the Pride dress, isn't it? It looks great in that gold dye!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    @elettrahere
     My vote is the glittery one. 

• JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Here are my two dye jobs so far! I’m really liking this new feature.

On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day