🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @thallisa i am not a white person and I had my fair share of learning “lighter the better” while
    growing up, yes it is racism, but i still don’t think most people do it consciously, my point is most people are trying to better themselves but what you have learned as a kid sticks somewhere into your brain unfortunately
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @AliBryant awww I started playing in October but it was probably after since I don't remember seeing it. Thanks for the info
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    My gosh. This is just ... they look exactly alike. 

iOS Doll 

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

The gold dye on this dress looks amazing! And it got me a good score 🙂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @kalindaking i need tips to also get a 45 😂 my outfits are flopping

Is everyone sick of my butterflies??
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Just from casual observation it seems dyed gowns may be doing a bit better? I know in the voting booth it gets pretty tedious when it seems like you see the same 10 outfits over and over. 

On a completely unrelated note, now that I have 10 diamonds I'm ready for monkeys 
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Someone in my group got all the earnables within the first few hours of the game, her score is at 1356 and she's STILL submitting while everyone else in the group is just staying on track. like, can you calm down because 1- no one is going to catch up to you and 2- you look dumb.
    People who do that are annoying because they've already finished and they're essentially taking away the chances of getting the earnables from players who are still trying to finish.

Sidenote, I'm submitting the gown looks that always get me 50+ and they're all flopping lmao this sys is extra wack
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @soundspretty yep dyed gowns do better, for me too.
    PM to add
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Someone in my group got all the earnables within the first few hours of the game, her score is at 1356 and she's STILL submitting while everyone else in the group is just staying on track. like, can you calm down because 1- no one is going to catch up to you and 2- you look dumb.
    People who do that are annoying because they've already finished and they're essentially taking away the chances of getting the earnables from players who are still trying to finish.

Sidenote, I'm submitting the gown looks that always get me 50+ and they're all flopping lmao this sys is extra wack
    Could be a cheater unless they are growing money on the bushes
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My looks have scored almost the same, you can see how much I love this hairstyle haha ✌🏽, either way there’s two ticket buyers in my group 🙄
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @pizzaparty you can PM your game ID to Kalinda or eggs and they will verify if it's a legit game for you.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Could be a cheater unless they are growing money on the bushes
    I agree. Report to @eggsandbananas
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Can you give me any advice? 😅
    Android
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH dye your outfit 

also are you on iOS? I’m on ios and 50 is my highest score so far. Everything else is barely hitting 40. 😐

iOS Doll 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Monica L no I'm on Android 
    Android
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm not even upset at this point😂

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I think votes are lower because the
    majority of players probably invested in nicer hair and clothes during the sale. We might be on a more level playing field than we ever have before!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @yezx I'm really behind on my outfit photos! Let me try a few more looks in this event and get back to you  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    diamonds are useless because things are impossible to find. hate this entire event. feel free to disagree with my personal feelings. i'm used to it by now.
    iOS
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    diamonds are useless because things are impossible to find. hate this entire event. feel free to disagree with my personal feelings. i'm used to it by now.
    exactly! I would spend some $$ to buy diamonds and get some items, but... Where are they???
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks #1 to #6

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Lmao I really thought submitting non-gown looks would work

So here we are...

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    We should all stop submitting our best outfits first lmao
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I gotta say. I love the dyes. 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 1 - 6

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @jessica296
    I've been doing the same for about half. 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    My scores have been absolutely abysmal. I haven't even broken 250 pts yet. 😞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My recent looks. I am happy that I incorporate the new gorgeous pride hair into my looks. 
    IOS Player