KK:H WeekDay TB Event 6/24/19 - Happy Kimmiversary, then on to the Summer!

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Thank you for an amazing Monday! Love it, love the entire concept of the prices being low. So much to celebrate, thank you for including this!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Loving the pride outfits so much!!
    With @Sil5678 @KathrineKapelli and @Savagekkh

iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I squealed this morning when I got a phone call from Kalinda! I missed the weekend event featuring her, so I was so happy she appeared in my game!! Thank you so much for the flag, as well as the pop up store! It was affordable and such a nice surprise. I will definitely be buying the 2 piece outfit during the VIP!

Here are my first two boxes. I am not a huge fan of dye yet, so I was so happy with my picks!! :)

I also want to say to say thank you to Glu for making this weekend so special. I bought so many throwback items and closet items (I spent nearly 2500 stars). The earnables and gift boxes were great! And I love that we can earn items from past Kimmiversaries. I am going to open more boxes in hopes of getting the phone and sparkles once I save up stars. 

Also thank you for the throwback boxes! I like the rotation from Kollection to boxes. I hope this rotation is here to stay! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Bravo Glu for the Pride celebrations! Great job guys! #LoveIsLove

This got a disagree? Really? Haha 😂 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Thank you so much to Glu and Kalinda for making a pop up shop look so accessible! Also thank you for the super cute pride flag! 🧡
    I also am really loving the rotating boxes and Kollections for throwback weekdays, I think that works very well and satisfies everyone!! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Naimonster I love your look! Where's the party hat from? Oh and the sparks? :D
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    dpeters said:

I'm sorry, I can't help you as I have very bad memory. Let me direct you to our walking Kimipedia, @AliBryant.
    PM to add
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Rocking the pop-up shop items with 
    @HollySisk , @webra and @MarianiPoizen 💖 You look amazing, dolls! 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I am SO happy with this!  I'm even going to buy the star outfit, something I've never done (cuz I'm poor lol). Everyone looks amazing!  I'm even ok that my first box was energy. It's going to be hard to spoil this mood today!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited June 2019
    dpeters said:
    The sparks are from a party event from July 2018

And the party hat hairstyle is from the 2017 New Year’s event! ✨
    @dpeters yes, the party hat is from December 30th 2016 New Year's event. You can get it from TB Kollection or with diamonds :)
    iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Its been a good day 🤩
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Naimonster @melissaKKH @AliBryant thanks dolls! Will keep my eyes open at the voting booth :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thank you @KalindaKing! Did you guys have any cupcakes in the Glu office? ;)
    iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    First black box, cash
    Second black box, stars!

Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Happy Kimiversary everyone!!
    I downloaded the game August 10, 2014.
    Loved the game since day 1 and this is the oldest pic I have and I thought it would be funny to share it with you all, I remember I felt really stylish in that dress 😆❤️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Mollyfeegrade95Mollyfeegrade95 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you for an amazing Monday! Love it, love the entire concept of the prices being low. So much to celebrate, thank you for including this!

• Mollyfeegrade95Mollyfeegrade95 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How can I get the 10k one? I’ve been searching everywhere for it because I couldn’t afford it when I had the call and now I can
    How can I get the 10k one? I’ve been searching everywhere for it because I couldn’t afford it when I had the call and now I can
    Go to the Korkov popup shop in Santa Monica
    iOS
    @AmandaMKkh I remember loving some of the kloset dresses I cringe over now! So funny 😂😂
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    where do I even begin? thank you so much for the most amazing kimiversary, glu! 🥂✨

the pride flag and pop-up shop surprise this morning means the world! getting the call from kalinda made me so excited and it’s so amazing to see a game you love do something so meaningful and wonderful.
    ✨🏳️‍🌈 happy pride month! 🏳️‍🌈✨
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I used to love this outfit sooooo much 😩😩😩 and now look at me 
    edited June 2019
    I don’t think I have any old photos of my game so I decided to recreate my old doll! I wish I had as much of a glow up in the last five years as Charlotte has had! 😂
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    These beautiful dolls are ready for a night in Vegas!

@skevans Dixie @mikaylachimo @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens