🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums 291 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm weak, so I bought some things with diamonds 🙈 dress, jumpsuit, clutch and cup of tea 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • VVVVVV 72 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Really struggling to break 50... anyone have any advice?

Part of me wonders if her new pout makes her look like a stone cold bitch and is turning voters off.
  • hyamihyami 31 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    After the 30s, my votes seems to be doing better.  I finally broke 50!  Hopefully I can keep it going so I can get the earnable hair! 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic New Member 132 PostsRegistered Users
    I almost never break 50!!  I can occasionally hit high 40s... How y'all do it?  Because based on the looks I see here, there's not much I can do differently. In the other events anyway, maybe not this one. 
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 16 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I cant watch videos to unlock items in sys. I cant even watch daily videos ,it takes me directly to the offerwall.Anyway when I click unlock nothing happens and the chance to unlock the item in sys goes away. ITS frustrating.  Are they going to fix the video issues or not.
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee 38 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    VVV said:
    Really struggling to break 50... anyone have any advice?

Part of me wonders if her new pout makes her look like a stone cold bitch and is turning voters off.
    Go blonde lol
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray 251 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What event is the cupcake from?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 3,595 PostsRegistered Users
    What event is the cupcake from?
    Kim’s birthday event last October 
    Android A++ level 69
    In search of: boxed gift, sparkler, watermelon
    Kollection Items Reference Guide
    Limited Time Offers Guide
    Diamonds FAQ

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic 75 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Slow first five, but anywhere in the 40s is normal for me. Can't believe I forgot my sparkles for Look 2--and I always use it! I think imma take dress 4 out of rotation for now...it keeps scoring lower than I think it will. Last sys it was a low 40s dress, but this is a new low. Time to break out the dye!!! It can only get better from here!

Thinking of buying some tickets to get me out of the hole but.... Slippery slope haha. Tips?  
  • Monica LMonica L New Member 470 PostsRegistered Users

This blank voting booth is so annoying and it is happening to me more and more lately. I was watching the timer - it was empty 30+ seconds before I decided to just close the app. Is this a glitch? How do I fix it? Is anyone else experiencing this?
    iOS Doll 

• Ryley1eRyley1e 239 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Can you help me decide if I should submit these looks or what should I change. I'm having 40's scores right now. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold 770 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited June 25

I was really proud of this look. Would have been cool for it to hit 50 but I’m happy with this score! 
    Also these earrings are beautiful 😍

• charlottegoldcharlottegold 770 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Ryley1e I think your looks are all so beautiful but i have definitely seen a huge difference in short dresses vs gowns in this SYS so I think gowns may be your best bet to get a higher score 😉
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 3,595 PostsRegistered Users
    @Ryley1e do you have any gowns? I really think that’s your best bet for 50s
    Android A++ level 69
    In search of: boxed gift, sparkler, watermelon
    Kollection Items Reference Guide
    Limited Time Offers Guide
    Diamonds FAQ

@AliBryant I do, but gowns are not working either. I'm gonna post some so I can have ur opinions 
  • esmeesme 78 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @thenailaholic
    I think you should wait a little before buying tickets. Your average might go up! 
    @esme that's what I eventually decided lol   I'm thinking of this for my next round: thoughts? 
    @AliBryant @charlottegold and anybody who wants to help. Can you tell me your thoughts on these please? 
    @esme that's what I eventually decided lol   I'm thinking of this for my next round: thoughts? 
    I would take off the earrings and maybe change the hair for something that would let us see more of the necklace 
  • Monica LMonica L New Member 470 PostsRegistered Users
    @LaLaLola it makes me sad that you and your little sister have to change your skin tone and hair color, but you know what I do it with my doll too... here’s hoping that eventually the sys will stop favoring blonde, blue eyes, and fair skin. Personally I think all dolls look better with a little tan! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Until then, I probably won’t stop thinking about it or talking about it or supporting the topic in the forums. You know why? Because silence leads to oppression and this topic deserves a LOUD voice. 💕
    iOS Doll 

@thenailaholic
    I agree with Ryley, change the hair so that we can see the necklace better. And if the hair shows the ears, use some earrings that are a bit smaller so that the attention is drawn to the necklace. The dress and the color are beautiful though.

@Ryley1e
    The first dress is usually the popular pick whenever I see it, so I think you should go with that one.
    @esme @Ryley1e thanks!  I have about half an hour to come up with something I love! 

@LaLaLola @Monica L I completely agree with all of this!  I notice which looks are more popular after I vote. I don't THINK I do it, but honestly, I'm not sure. I try to pick the most complete/appropriate look out of the two. That doesn't mean I don't, but it means if I do it's not intentional, which says a lot. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Makes my heart hurt. 😞
    How is this? 
    @thenailaholic
    I love it!! Hopefully it scores well!
    @esme I'm off to bed so we'll see in the morning!  Thank you!!! 
    @thenailaholic that’s the one!!!! 
    @esme I will try that one, thank u! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam 213 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ryley1e said:
    @AliBryant @charlottegold and anybody who wants to help. Can you tell me your thoughts on these please? 
    Beautiful