šŸ—³ļøSYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'm weak, so I bought some things with diamonds šŸ™ˆ dress, jumpsuit, clutch and cup of teaĀ 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Really struggling to break 50... anyone have any advice?

Part of me wonders if her new pout makes her look like a stone cold bitch and is turning voters off.
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    After the 30s, my votes seems to be doing better. Ā I finally broke 50! Ā Hopefully I can keep it going so I can get the earnable hair!Ā 

My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I almost never break 50!! Ā I can occasionally hit high 40s... How y'all do it? Ā Because based on the looks I see here, there's not much I can do differently. In the other events anyway, maybe not this one.Ā 
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I cant watch videos to unlock items in sys. I cant even watch daily videos ,it takes me directly to the offerwall.Anyway when I click unlock nothing happens and the chance to unlock the item in sys goes away. ITS frustrating.Ā  Are they going to fix the video issues or not.
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    VVV said:
    Really struggling to break 50... anyone have any advice?

Part of me wonders if her new pout makes her look like a stone cold bitch and is turning voters off.
    Go blonde lol
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    What event is the cupcake from?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    What event is the cupcake from?
    Kimā€™s birthday event last OctoberĀ 
    iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Slow first five, but anywhere in the 40s is normal for me.Ā Can't believe I forgot my sparkles for Look 2--and I always use it! I think imma take dress 4 out of rotation for now...it keeps scoring lower than I think it will. Last sys it was a low 40s dress, but this is a new low. Time to break out the dye!!!Ā It can only get better from here!

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Thinking of buying some tickets to get me out of the hole but.... Slippery slope haha. Tips? Ā 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

This blank voting booth is so annoying and it is happening to me more and more lately. I was watching the timer - it was empty 30+ seconds before I decided to just close the app. Is this a glitch? How do I fix it? Is anyone else experiencing this?
    iOS DollĀ 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Can you help me decide if I should submit these looks or what should I change. I'm having 40's scores right now.Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019

I was really proud of this look. Would have been cool for it to hit 50 but Iā€™m happy with this score!Ā 
    Also these earrings are beautiful šŸ˜

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Ryley1e I think your looks are all so beautiful but i have definitely seen a huge difference in short dresses vs gowns in this SYS so I think gowns may be your best bet to get a higher score šŸ˜‰
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Ryley1e do you have any gowns? I really think thatā€™s your best bet for 50s
    iOS
    @AliBryant I do, but gowns are not working either. I'm gonna post some so I can have ur opinionsĀ 
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @thenailaholic
    I think you should wait a little before buying tickets. Your average might go up!Ā 
    @esme that's what I eventually decided lol Ā  I'm thinking of this for my next round:Ā thoughts?Ā 
    @AliBryant @charlottegold and anybody who wants to help. Can you tell me your thoughts on these please?Ā 
    @esme that's what I eventually decided lol Ā  I'm thinking of this for my next round:Ā thoughts?Ā 
    I would take off the earrings and maybe change the hair for something that would let us see more of the necklaceĀ 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @LaLaLola it makes me sad that you and your little sister have to change your skin tone and hair color, but you know what I do it with my doll too... hereā€™s hoping that eventually the sys will stop favoring blonde, blue eyes, and fair skin. Personally I think all dolls look better with a little tan! šŸ¤žšŸ½šŸ¤žšŸ½šŸ¤žšŸ½

Until then, I probably wonā€™t stop thinking about it or talking about it or supporting the topic in the forums. You know why? Because silence leads to oppression and this topic deserves a LOUD voice. šŸ’•
    iOS DollĀ 

@thenailaholic
    I agree with Ryley, change the hair so that we can see the necklace better. And if the hair shows the ears, use some earrings that are a bit smaller so that the attention is drawn to the necklace. The dress and the color are beautiful though.

@Ryley1e
    The first dress is usually the popular pick whenever I see it, so I think you should go with that one.
    @esme @Ryley1e thanks! Ā I have about half an hour to come up with something I love!Ā 

@LaLaLola @Monica L I completely agree with all of this! Ā I notice which looks are more popular after I vote. I don't THINK I do it, but honestly, I'm not sure. I try to pick the most complete/appropriate look out of the two. That doesn't mean I don't, but it means if I do it's not intentional, which says a lot. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Makes my heart hurt. šŸ˜ž
    How is this?Ā 
    @thenailaholic
    I love it!! Hopefully it scores well!
    @esme I'm off to bed so we'll see in the morning! Ā Thank you!!!Ā 
    @thenailaholic thatā€™s the one!!!!Ā 
    @esme I will try that one, thank u!Ā 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    @AliBryant @charlottegold and anybody who wants to help. Can you tell me your thoughts on these please?Ā 
    BeautifulĀ 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž