🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Silz1217 said:

Omg next smc hopefully🥰 love the hairstyle 

Kim's avi looks sooo fabulous here! 😍 Her shiny wavy black hair is really gorgeous and I love the necklace and the shimmer dress as well. I love  e  v  e  r  y  t  h  i  n  g  💖
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited June 2019

Looks 1-7. If anyone is having a tough time, feel free to get some inspo from mine. They’re nothing special, but anything to help my fellow dolls snatch the top spot 😉 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Ryley1e
    1. This is SOOOOO picky but I think the voters notice ... be careful about mixing your shades of gold... the earrings purse and belt are all different shades of gold and I find my votes are higher if the accents are consistent. I know it’s crazy! 😂 but I love the dress and hair and always vote for them 💖
    2. Maybe try a more colorful bag?? I think the black and grey is sophisticated but since it’s a party theme I want to vote for brighter looks
    3. Pretty!! You could add earrings if you want since the dress is a bold shape! 
    Hope this helps!! 💖💖💖
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @pilirositolam thank u!!!!

@charlottegold where have u been all this time???? Thank u so much, I really appreciate when somebody takes the time to do a constructiva critic, sometimes we don't have an idea of what to submit or what to do when we don't see results on our favorites but having a second, third or fourth opinion is really incredible and gives you a new perspective
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    GLU, @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas - is it possible to put a timer for those dyed clothes that we submitted as looks? I got confused when I tried to submit a look using the gold dye of this dress but since there is no timer in the original dress, I thought that I can use it and that's when I realized that I used gold dye version of this dress yesterday so I can't use it unless I unlock it. It's no biggie but it would be useful if there's a timer and a function to unlock the dyed clothes as well...

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

5-8
    finally got 50 votes!! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    This event is so random! The looks are all over the place. I’m feeling kinda lost right now.🤷🏾‍♀️ 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I completely agree @Msjagger68! My scores have been noticeably lower than usual, with my lowest being 38 and highest 49... I even used my one extra ticket I had left, just to stay in the top 5. But at least my fellow Trendsetters are having an equal rough time as I just noticed I'm in first place! Won't be long though, as there is ticketbuyer amonst us who will most likely freak out soon when she notices that I passed her...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    There are no ticket buyers in my T$ group yet! That’s why I’m first lmao. Hope it stays that way!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I agree, this SYS is a mess... The look that got forty votes is my favorite 😤

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My looks were doing well and then afterwards it started to drop. Are these voters confused asf or what?🤷🏾‍♀️

@alycat doll ty for posting that and proving your point even though I did noticed that your previous comment had many disagreements.

I saw that racism was being brought up again to this thread. So, let my voice my personal experience on this one.

I just wanna let yall know that just because I'm playing a black dark-skinned doll doesnt mean that my scores are struggling at every sys event. I actually play a black doll because I'm actually black irl. I never felt like I needed to change my doll's skin color into a white doll to cheat and score "higher". I'm gonna admit that there are some weeks that I've done exceptionally well and there are some weeks when I've done extremely poorly. So, it's most likely a successful hit for me or a failed miss for me. Most of the time, these voters can be very critical about your looks. If I noticed that I won't finished before the event ends, then I'll only purchase extra tickets if I see that the earnable hair and the ts hair is a must-have for me. It usually depends on these voters because they can be unpredictable at times and then you dunno who you're gonna be paired up with. Like this current sys event feels so rigged and sketchy to me. I dunno it just seems a little off. 

Well, on a lighter note here's how I styled the shoes 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    All those tickets

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I have been voting for a loooooooooong time hoping to see the red wine glass but helas no such luck...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LindaVB the red wine is probably what I will buy with my diamonds after I collected enough from this SYS but I too don’t see any red wine or monkey during voting. 
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love the red wine glass but it’s poorly made... it’s not proportional so please glu fix it so I can get it too! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Ughhhhh
    1) my voting booth is glitching aaaaall of the time. 
    2) the crown hair and krossover items, literally the only items I want, cant be bought with diamonds. 
    3) 

I even went blonde? 

Im deleting this stupid game. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx  @LindaVB @VampireBarbie voted for all of you or your twins on my monkey haunt

iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    5-9. Not really sure still what the voters want 😆
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’m still hunting for the beer mug 🍺...maybe someone could submit it for their last look an hour before the event ends? 

I can pitch in with whatever items that I have that you guys are looking for in a look. I saw someone looking for the tasseled necklace from the throwback sale (I’m sorry I can’t remember who!) and I can definitely include that. #takingrequests 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I saw both red wine and beer. The wine is 15 diamonds. I can do beer for you @Rikk but chances of actually finding me are not great considering the amount of monkeys I already missed.

iOS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Rikk I have the beer mug, I will submit a look including it I let you know when I submitted it. 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    alycat said:
    Looks 7-9! 
    Look at all the votes for these bronzed beauties.

That last look is hands down the best look I've ever seen in a SYS
    hackers can burn in hell
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    1-6

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @LindaVB I can include the red wine in my next submission! :smile: 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    It's going a little better 

Android
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Rikk I have the beer mug!! Are you on IOS?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞