KK:H WeekDay TB Event 6/24/19 - Happy Kimmiversary, then on to the Summer!

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    My gold box... disappointing :/ 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Got the purple dye in my gold box. And with the two I already had, I wanted to dye this dress.😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The 5 year kimversary has been amazing! The pride outfit for kash was the cherry on top so thanks glu and kalinda! 

Unfortunately, I also have to be negative now as I'm really tiring of the throwback events. It's great that we have a chance to get past items, but I'm sick of grinding all week for random disappointing rewards 95% of the time. Weekend events are a lot better as we know exactly what items we're working towards earning and if we don't like the items we can happily not grind for them knowing we aren't missing out. With these events it's different as we have no clue if we could get something good or not so it's like do we not bother grinding and risk potentially missing out on something good or do we grind for days for it to not be worth it. 

I've done too many turnback events to count now and honestly, I've only gotten a couple of clothing items that I liked. Right now, I've just opened my 3rd box and so far I've got energy, kstars, kash in that order. Kstars are great, energy and kash are not. I have another 300 points to grind for the last box and it's probably just to get another reward that I don't think was worth it at all.

If we have to work for completely random mystery rewards, could we not have the option to choose what item we like best on the final box at least. Like make the final box a selection box of a few TB items where we can choose which 1 we want and then can pay kstars if we want more than 1. I just really dislike grinding for 4 days straight to open a random box with an item I in no way want and these events are every week now so it's not a rare thing that's easy to ignore. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My TB event so far is energy..kash..partnership tile. Ugh! I really wish they would make this event more worthwhile. 
    iOS
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Black boxes were trash
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My TB event so far is energy..kash..partnership tile. Ugh! I really wish they would make this event more worthwhile. 
    Oh miss @KalindaKing can we pretty please have the black and gold boxes updated please! Maybe with accessories and shoes from TB Kollections? It is so sad when we grind to the gold box and get partnership tiles that gives us 5 stars. 

Speaking of partnership tiles, can we have those updated with more clothing rewards?

Do I sound needy? :)  o:)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I told myself I wouldn't shell out k-stars for extra box opens, but when I get a measly $2500 after grinding so hard for it, I feel so deflated and take my chances with another box. Guess what, I got another $2500 for 20 kstars. Eeeeeeeee. Please #EndKashPrizes, Glu! (edit: end kash prizes AND the basic wardrobe prizes)

<3
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    The pop-up shop is open until July 21!
    Is that in time for next VIP 💗
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @AliBryant Still married to the same guy? Can't relate.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Just wanted to quickly say that I loved having @KalindaKing in the game! I love the pride pop-up shop, and am so grateful that one of the looks was for kash! I feel like I always have so much kash in-game, but nothing to spend it on. Having such nice items that were a mix of festive/wearable was a fantastic surprise. & the flag from Kalinda was a great bonus! Thanks, Glu. 🥰🎉
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Sarahardey well I’ll divorce when I can have Cassio 😂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I just met Skylar!  finally!  I haven't gotten to the part where she is a snot yet, but I'm on my way!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv you're so lucky! (Or not, from what I've heard.) Do you happen to remember what quests you did before that got you to her? I'm still waiting to meet her and don't know which questlines to focus on 😭
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    So far I got purple dye — kash — Kstars. I was very happy for the stars but eh on the kash and dye lol. Not a fan of purple. I wish it was a TB kollection so I knew if the times are worth grinding for 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Gold box full of BS I got 300 to get trash. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Gold box, happy with my pick!

Android
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

This was my gold box. UM WHAT?
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Happy pride month everybody! 🌈

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @zepphrius I'm not sure exactly what the quests were called, but you'll start hearing about your number one fan that got internet famous after doing a cover of a song you did in a play... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I’ve quickly come to hate dye after initially thinking it may have potential. My last two boxes have been dye 😑 I’d honestly rather kash even!! The purple is the worst. I have 15 purple dyes so far and no inclination to use it.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Maria called me for 20 Kstars off the Pony in Vienna who is ~50 and I of course said YES!!!

Also, I don't have many old pics anymore, but it's funny looking at the ones I do have thinking "lol, remember when you thought that was such hot stuff?"

My old avatar

My K&K doll v my pre BIG KKH update.

Also, I am SO behind this week! I'm almost to the black box but so far Kash & Kstars
    update: black box energy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My throwback box. Free was shoes paid was top! Nothing too exciting in the whole palette besides the dress but I do like both of these items so these picks are good with me! Especially after energy, kash, & energy in my black & gold boxes. Here’s both items! I’m actually really liking the top. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @mikaylachimo that palette is WAYYYY more exciting than any of my Kollections have ever been 😂😂 you look great!
    edited June 2019

Just got this dress for 25 K Stars off! Still SO broke but thank you Maria, I couldn’t resist! 

When you and your bestie go to the same hair salon 😂😂 @mikaylachimo
    (Last consecutive post I promise) just got kstars on my gold box THANK YOU GLU GODS! This was so needed! 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

First black box: Energy

Second black box: pink dye

And this is my gold box I’m so happy I found an item even if I don’t like it at all 😅

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Any dolls who have this bag from the Positively Fab Kollection can they post a picture of the bag dyed with the red dye, please ? I am just curious what shade of pink it would be and if it matches the pink dress from SYS.
    IOS Player