🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My recent looks did really good! I went really matchy matchy with the accessories with the dresses. 
    IOS Player 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @dpeters Yeah, it's nice that we're all next to each other and I can see that everyone is putting effort into their outfits. It's kinda fun being neck and neck! Less fun when you don't really care about the prizes, though. K-stars are the only thing motivating me to stay on top!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019

Sure I’ll let you know when I submit that look again! I can throw the champagne in as well in about 24 hours 😊
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    If anyone (on Android)c please tag me when you are going to be submitting the beer mug, the champagne bottle, and/or this blue dress, I would do so so appreciate it!

Omg I’m so in love with this dress and the color!! Where did you get it from? 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you 💘💘
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    does anyone know if the pie and the gift box are available with diamonds? 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @flissysums Yes, both are.
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts

No idea who the girl on the left is but that dress dyed is a dream 😍
    @pilirositolam @AmandaMKkh  The color champagne is definitely gorg 🤩
    IOS doll 💞

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I can submit the beer mug with my next look which is in 3 hours, I'll let you know :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @flissysums Yes, both are.
    thank you!

well, I would appreciate if the Android people could submit the pie, the gift box and the wine glass
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @katiealexandraa always love your looks but special kudos to that adorable gold one 😍 so on theme and beautiful! 
    Rxghida_ said:
    If anyone (on Android)c please tag me when you are going to be submitting the beer mug, the champagne bottle, and/or this blue dress, I would do so so appreciate it!

Omg I’m so in love with this dress and the color!! Where did you get it from? 
    Thank you 😊 I won it in a gift box from September 2017! It is so classic and I love the color.

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @katiealexandraa always love your looks but special kudos to that adorable gold one 😍 so on theme and beautiful! 
    @charlottegold aw, thank you! That's one of my favourites as well—I'm so happy to have an excuse to use that party hat!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My dolls face explains how happy I am that I caught up to the ticket buyer in my group without buying any tickets! 

This is may be my best SYS ever! I’ve only had 3 looks under 50 (and I’ve used darker skinned dolls for all the High scoring looks!)
    edited June 2019
    Thanks to all who helped us find the red wine glass! I snapped it up from someone who was also wearing a black dress and it’s luxe 🍷 

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Lmao forget this was ever here :)
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    thank you @dpeters! I'll be on the lookout. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    and thank you @Rikk , but I think you are IOS.. I won't be able to see you... :(, but thank you for posting your beautiful pic so I could nab the screenshot for the example. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    A party without monkeys is just depressing
    iOS
    and thank you @Rikk , but I think you are IOS.. I won't be able to see you... :(, but thank you for posting your beautiful pic so I could nab the screenshot for the example. :)
    Oh sorry! I got too excited and forgot we can only vote for dolls on the same platform 🤪
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    A party without monkeys is just depressing
    I feel like I have been looking for that monkey since forever 😒
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Ughhhhhh... I was trying to take a picture of a notification that said ‘you cannot submit this look’ but it actually submitted it 😩😩😩😩 So I just had on some mis-match clothes on 🤬🤬
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    These 2 girls I swear. Straight off the bat when the event started. Buying tickets trying to over claim 1st (wit basic non themey looks) I know some people do worse like 1600 etc. I dislike unfair players. There goes 1st place for anyone who plays fairly. 
    IOS doll 💞

edited June 2019
    These 2 girls I swear. Straight off the bat when the event started. Buying tickets trying to over claim 1st (wit basic non themey looks) I know some people do worse like 1600 etc. I dislike unfair players. There goes 1st place for anyone who plays fairly. 
    I feel you girl! Here’s what I’m dealing with:

I rarely get a ticket buyer in my group, so I guess I can’t complain...but the TS prizes aren’t that good so I’m surprised. I guess it’s better that it happens now than when the prizes are actually interesting!
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    This has scored highest BY FAR. Average still under 42. I'm really discouraged and upset that I'm not going to get to finish, even though the points have been lowered. I don't even have the dress yet. :(