KK:H WeekDay TB Event 6/24/19 - Happy Kimmiversary, then on to the Summer!

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Celebrating me finishing the weekday event one day early with my man❤️ 
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks for pointing out the sleeves I could swear something looked different!
    It would look so much better with sleeves especially because of the water drop/diamond details running down the arms.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @VVV Yes! I love the sheer sleeves they did on Kim's version so much.
    iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I’m sorry, but I’m still having issues with the daily videos, I don’t even have the option to click on, it simply keeps loading like this, or it directs me to the other offers. I’m on IOS btw. I hope this gets fixed quickly 😬
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I have never spent any money on kkh so I have 20 vids and it automatically sends me to the offers page and if I don’t spend enough time on the page it won’t come up with an option for this : 
    it'll just send me back to the offers page 
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I am so happy with this box!!! I considered  buying this dress in the tb sale but decided against it and now I got it for free (so many hours of grinding) My doll is gonna look bomb while I take Thursday off 😅
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I’m glad Kim’s Mugler dress is being released as a fashion goal. I would rather pay 9.99 and know exactly what I am getting vs having to waste 800 on crappy gift boxes and feeling disappointed when I don’t get my whole outfit. 
    iOS Doll 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Got a terrible pallet :/ 

The skirt would've been better, I think
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    throwback box wins:

free box was the purse! not super crazy about anything but I’m glad to have picked dresses! would have really liked that black dress from the second palette but oh well.

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    What Halloween outfit did the checkered red dress belong to? I really thought Dorothy’s dress was blue... and I just won the dress in a box. Thankfully because I never completed the outfit way back when and I think that this red checkered dress will do. 

iOS Doll 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I've got a spoiler for you: you can buy this outfit in the next VIP event!

Oh God no!!! I NEEEEEEED THAT DRESS. But I don't spend money in the game, that’s so sad. 
    edited June 2019
    @Ryley1e you won’t need stars - it’s a fashion goal you can buy it within the game over a specific weekend 
    iOS Doll 

this is my TB item and I like it
    Abbeymae said:
    I have never spent any money on kkh so I have 20 vids and it automatically sends me to the offers page and if I don’t spend enough time on the page it won’t come up with an option for this : 
    it'll just send me back to the offers page 
    I have the same problem (I also never spent on the game) or sometimes I can only see like 3 or 5 vids per day no more, if I click on the k stars it send me to the normal offers not to the video
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I've got a spoiler for you: you can buy this outfit in the next VIP event!

Does this mean we’re getting Kylie and Kendall’s dresses as well 🧐🧐🧐💗💗💗
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited June 2019

My dolls reaction when she’s trying to finish all the storylines and a calendar shoot with probably 12 parts show up..🙄

Been neglecting them for years, had 58 when I started to complete some
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @TheKylie you get a kstars after every calendar shoot and they’re all 3 hours so that’s actually a good one! 😄
    iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    anyone remember what the outcome is if i pick the buddy cop film with skylar over the solo pride fighter film?  i've searched the forum and the internet.. it's still a little ambiguous... 
    I picked the solo pride fighter film and it whooped Skylar's at the box office :smile:
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    alice_kkh said:
    @TheKylie you get a kstars after every calendar shoot and they’re all 3 hours so that’s actually a good one! 😄
    Oh, thats nice! Thanks for the motivation🥰
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got this pretty taupe sequined skirt in my throwback box...I love throwback boxes!

Opened a few more anniversary boxes today because I have no self control and need that aura. Still missing 13 items and the sparkles only appeared once in my idk how many palettes! 😞🤧With my luck the aura will be in the very last box 😂😫

iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got this pretty taupe sequined skirt in my throwback box...I love throwback boxes!

You look so beautiful 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    thank you so much @AmandaMKkh! I do love some sparkle ✨ 
    alice_kkh said:

Opened a few more anniversary boxes today because I have no self control and need that aura. Still missing 13 items and the sparkles only appeared once in my idk how many palettes! 😞🤧With my luck the aura will be in the very last box 😂😫

I have the same problem! Only chasing the aura with probably 10 items left and it’s never in my palette
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    My TB box, thought it was a beetle when I opened it lmao

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    TheKylie said:
    alice_kkh said:

I have the same problem! Only chasing the aura with probably 10 items left and it’s never in my palette
    Once we get down to 8 items it has to be there 😅
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @TheKylie save it for VIP weekend. You’ll get 2 Kstars