šŸ—³ļøSYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I donā€™t know whether I should buy a handheld or save for a dress! There are two dresses I am DYING to have. Lots of hairstyles too!Ā 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I hope so too because Iā€™m tired of voting!! Iā€™m starting to anti-vote. LolĀ 
    iOS DollĀ 

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Monica L I came across the same exact one, did the same thing. So upset.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold definitely a dress! what handhelds are you thinking of though?
    iOS
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Watermelon šŸ‰ is still unavailable and I came across it twice. JOY!Ā 

Is this you @littledollz ?

No, that wasnā€™t me, but thanks for the HU about the watermelon.Ā 
    Iā€™ll send my doll with the pie next round. Iā€™ve been trying to help with the beer, present etc.Ā 
    Christine
    IOS playerĀ 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

edited June 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @charlottegold definitely a dress! what handhelds are you thinking of though?
    There are so many I would like to have! The monkey (does he count as a handheld šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚), pie, red wine, champagne bottle, rose, Ā ... some of those might not be available, but keeping all of those on my wishlist!!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Monica L @VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly itā€™s being voted on now :)

Edit: itā€™s done!

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Android players with the rose, pie, gift box and champagne glass: please, help one girl crazy about handables.Ā 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold All of those are available! The monkey actually counts as a necklace, so he is 10 diamonds. The rest are 15.
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    thank you so much for tagging me @thelifeofRaeRae @KitKatBarFly and @alice_kkh!! Iā€™ve been voting nonstop but no luck yet šŸ˜­
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    @thelifeofRaeRae Iā€™m soo sad. Ā I never saw you. I have been voting non-stop!Ā 

It doesnā€™t help that I keep getting this annoying blank screen:

And of course I found so many male monkeys.
    Ā 

@charlottegold if you are ios I have the gift and can submit in 4-6 hours. Iā€™m leaning towards 6 hours because I want to change the timing of my tickets before the event ends.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy how did the Halloween dress do? I'm always hesitant about using it but it usually scores pretty well when I do. I think because it's so different looking.
    54! Iā€™ve used in the past few sys and it did pretty well! Itā€™s one of my fave dresses to use because itā€™s so diff
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

@thelifeofRaeRae IĀ never saw it in the voting booth šŸ˜­šŸ’” but thank you so much for taking the time to do it & for tagging us! Maybe weā€™ll come across it soon! Ā *monkey prayer circle for @VampireBarbie @Monica L & I* haha but if you or any of the others ever need a particular item, Iā€™ll be more than happy to help! Thanks once again doll! šŸ˜˜ā¤ļø

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KitKatBarFly @VampireBarbie @Monica L I will use my unlock feature and send the monkey in again in 5 hours if you want! I havenā€™t used any unlocks this SYS yet
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Monica L so sweet of you!! Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m going to buy until I earn more diamonds because I donā€™t want to use any of my real $$!! šŸ˜£ so maybe next event lol!!Ā 
    @AliBryant thanks so much for confirming/ clarifying! Love that the monkey counts as a necklace šŸ˜‚ I just went through our archives and made a very lofty wishlist hahaha!Ā 
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KitKatBarFly @VampireBarbie @Monica L I will use my unlock feature and send the monkey in again in 5 hours if you want! I havenā€™t used any unlocks this SYS yet
    Aww thatā€™s so sweet of you! šŸ’• I unfortunately wonā€™t be able to be on my game for another 7 hours cause of work but I appreciate the offer! šŸ˜˜ but maybe the other girls might be available at that time to take you up on your kind offer šŸ˜Š @thelifeofRaeRae
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I wish that we could use get this look to bring us to SMC outfits for purchase as well. Iā€™d spend a solid $70 if that was introduced, and I donā€™t splurge on myself often.
  • Sad_CoffeeSad_Coffee Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    So male dolls don't have "Get This Look?"
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I think I missed all three bottlesĀ šŸ˜­ I saw all the possible drinks, even a damn tea cup. Who celebrates an anniversary like thatĀ šŸ˜­ Anyway, thank you so much again @KitKatBarFly @Smuckies @Katinkae at leastĀ I got some kstars for voting so muchĀ šŸ˜‚

@KitKatBarFly are you sure you want to waste your unlock like that? Because that would be great, butĀ I think the bottle will unlock itself before the end of the event onĀ Saturday, right? So if you have something better to unlock, don't waste it on me!Ā 
    ā˜ŗļøĀ Ā 
    On the bright side,Ā I've seen some doll dressed up as Daenerys three times (!!!) andĀ since she had her little dragon, she got my vote each timeĀ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ And I also saw bothĀ @alice_kkh and @thelifeofRaeRae with their brand new monkeys which was exciting! You both got my vote and were a popular pick of courseĀ šŸ’Ā 

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited June 2019
    For iOS dolls, I just submitted this sparkly jumpsuit and wine bottle that you all helped me get. ā¤ļø šŸ˜Š.Ā 

@thallisa

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    thallisa said:
    thallisa said:
    @Msjagger68 yup, thatā€™s me!Ā 
    Iā€™ve been second place to you all week!Ā 
    Youā€™re Keisha? I love your looks! šŸ™ŒšŸ» I really enjoy our TS group, itā€™s very chill and we donā€™t have any ticket buyers, at least for now. Iā€™m a bit worried about this girl Lina, because she was #1 for a bit but I think she missed some looks? Or her scores dropped that much. But anyway, as long as Iā€™m gonna be in top 5 Iā€™ll be happy lolĀ 
    Thatā€™s me! I love your looks too! šŸ˜‰ Yeah, it looks like Lina is catching up.
    āœŠšŸ¾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!āœŠšŸ¾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
    Omg another bottle! thank you @webra šŸ’›

Literally me going back to the voting booth, after xx hours of voting

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    How many looks have you all? I think Iā€™ve lost some looks bc Iā€™m workin almost all day
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae You donā€™t have to waste an unlock on me. If it unlocks on its own before the end of the game then great. If not then it wasnā€™t meant to be.Ā 

I cannot believeĀ @thallisa came across ALL of the monkeys šŸ’ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS DollĀ 

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I lost one ticket, thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 15-18

Android
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited June 2019
    webra said:
    For iOS dolls, I just submitted this sparkly jumpsuit and wine bottle that you all helped me get. ā¤ļø šŸ˜Š.Ā 

@thallisa

Getting votes right now

Edit: Done
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Oh my, the wine... Should I? Or should I save for something better?

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please