Options

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Options
    KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

Yayyyy!!! Super happy you got that bottle girl! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿพย @thallisa

Also happy for @mikaylachimo @alice_kkh @thelifeofRaeRae & everyone else who was blessed with the monkey! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—ย Please Lord, let ย me, Vamps, & Moni get a visit from Curious George soon too! Cause the way I have lost my mind over this cute virtual baby is just... ugh why do the Glu Gods have to do me like this๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜น

Oh wow! Those looks totally didnโ€™t deserve those scores @MinterBalki ย @ThreePartMagic ย but donโ€™t feel bad tho cause Iโ€™ve been hurt by this SYS too ๐Ÿ˜ฟ I think since the TB sale happened, a lot of ppl have improved closets so now the competition is tougher than before. So I wouldnโ€™t take it personally cause your dolls are beautiful, as are your styles!๐Ÿ’–

• Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Iโ€™m wondering if there have been any posts about purchasing things in the voting booths. How many diamonds things come up as? ย Am I missing it somewhere or has it not been created yet? Would that be a waste of time? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Options
    ย @Monica L I just submitted the monkey if youโ€™re still looking!ย 
    @VampireBarbie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿต omg God bless you Mikayla!!! Pray for us! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    alycat said:
    Iโ€™m wondering if there have been any posts about purchasing things in the voting booths. How many diamonds things come up as? ย Am I missing it somewhere or has it not been created yet? Would that be a waste of time? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Hey doll! Did you mean like a reference guide?ย https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5451446/show-your-style-get-this-look-reference-guide-please-do-not-post/p1
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly @Monica L itโ€™s gaining votes now!
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

this look cracked me up! Maybe she saw all the monkeys and made her own assumptions ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Omg I saw her too! I voted for this doll because at least she having a hoot.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Ok, voting booth.. I'm going to quote George Michael at you... "Why can't you do it? Why can't you set your monkey free?!"
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly @Monica L itโ€™s gaining votes now!
    Girl I could not find your gorgeous doll with a monkey hanging around her neck anywhere๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Thank you for trying tho @mikaylachimo ๐Ÿ’– we are gonna have to pray harder ladies! These are the trials and tribulations! Lord knows I saw so many boys with monkeys today! Woooo that was a TAUNT! But weโ€™ll get that monk monk soon yโ€™all! I have faith.... in my glass of wine to get me thru this difficult time right now! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    alycat said:
    Iโ€™m going to be in the minority here, but I really love SYS. Iโ€™ve only not finished one event and it was because I was busy and didnโ€™t submit looks for a day. Even then, I still only missed the hair by 1 point.ย 

I honestly wait for SYS events all week when they arenโ€™t on. ย (But then again I really like competition)

And I mean, if you donโ€™t Enjoy it, you could always click no thanks and not participate. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ But Iโ€™m honestly getting tired of people complaining about SYS and saying they hate submitting looks. If you donโ€™t like it, donโ€™t do it!
    I totally agree, Iโ€™ve leveled up my girl pretty high and thereโ€™s not much to do anymore I have like 8 goals to do but I donโ€™t get that much new ones so I constantly wait for the SYS events bc it gets me back into why I love this game!!! Fortunately, Ive been able to win 3 sys events and I really want to win this one only for the kstars. I want to grab certain stuff from the kimversary gift boxes bc Iโ€™m a lil limited on kstars rn and donโ€™t want to buy any so I gotta earn it somehow ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    alycat said:
    Hey doll! Did you mean like a reference guide?ย https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5451446/show-your-style-get-this-look-reference-guide-please-do-not-post/p1
    Yes, that exactly what I meant!ย 
    Thanks!
  • Options
    lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Guys Iโ€™m so hesitant to put in my next looks, Iโ€™m nervous bc I keep getting 36 or 45 :( im doing pretty poorly this sys eventย 
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    If anyoneโ€™s interested in the handheld present ๐ŸŽ I just submitted a look with it in iOS- guessing it will be available in 45 mins or so

Can you buy this dress with diamonds or not as it was a Love is in the air from May 2018ย 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Can you buy this dress with diamonds or not as it was a Love is in the air from May 2018ย 
    Yes. Everything through May 2018.
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019

Yayyyy!!! Super happy you got that bottle girl! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿพย @thallisa

Also happy for @mikaylachimo @alice_kkh @thelifeofRaeRae & everyone else who was blessed with the monkey! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—ย Please Lord, let ย me, Vamps, & Moni get a visit from Curious George soon too! Cause the way I have lost my mind over this cute virtual baby is just... ugh why do the Glu Gods have to do me like this๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜น

Thanks! ๐Ÿ’— Sorry, mine is locked.ย ๐Ÿ˜žIt was in the booth the same time as the others. I will try to unlock it if i can.
    iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

this look cracked me up! Maybe she saw all the monkeys and made her own assumptions ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Omg I saw her too! I voted for this doll because at least she having a hoot.ย 
    I voted for her as well and she was the popular pick! Maybe itโ€™s a winning strategy ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa Champagne ๐Ÿพ problems ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–
    You miss a day, you miss a lot. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’– When real life happens but you want to be on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜ซ Iโ€™m so happy for everyone that got the monkey and the champagne bottle! Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ Monkey youโ€™ll be mine sooner or later ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜คย 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

As long as I'm scoring on the 40s range I'm good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ. But anything lower than the average than above stings like a beehive yall.

Ladies in pink ๐Ÿ’– with @soundspretty and @KathrineKapelli :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

17-20
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Abbeymae said:
    Yes. Everything through May 2018.
    Yay thank you !! Now back to saving another 12 diamonds ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Yessss, the flower! My doll is broke right now, but at least she became a garden (you can't see but she's using the floral aura too) ๐ŸŒผ

ย 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    How many free diamonds are we supposed to have by now?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Some recent looks:

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Options
    @AmandaMKkh thanks!!ย 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Iย just submitted the beer mug if anyoneโ€™s interested! Iโ€™m on iOS.ย 
    @Rikk ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @pilirositolam! Prost!ย ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป
  • Options
    @Rikk voting is on โ˜บ๏ธ
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Android monkey loose.ย  I have a bag of fruit, but think they shou'do have packed the bananas on the bottom....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Omg I totally just saw you @kokokokonut & you were the popular pick too! ๐Ÿ’• (if you look closely the message was about to appear but I fangirled so hard I wanted to get a quick screenshot before you disappeared ๐Ÿ˜‚)ย