🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

Yayyyy!!! Super happy you got that bottle girl! 💜🍾 @thallisa

Also happy for @mikaylachimo @alice_kkh @thelifeofRaeRae & everyone else who was blessed with the monkey! 🐒💗 Please Lord, let  me, Vamps, & Moni get a visit from Curious George soon too! Cause the way I have lost my mind over this cute virtual baby is just... ugh why do the Glu Gods have to do me like this😩😹

Oh wow! Those looks totally didn’t deserve those scores @MinterBalki  @ThreePartMagic  but don’t feel bad tho cause I’ve been hurt by this SYS too 😿 I think since the TB sale happened, a lot of ppl have improved closets so now the competition is tougher than before. So I wouldn’t take it personally cause your dolls are beautiful, as are your styles!💖

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I’m wondering if there have been any posts about purchasing things in the voting booths. How many diamonds things come up as?  Am I missing it somewhere or has it not been created yet? Would that be a waste of time? 🤷🏻‍♀️
     @Monica L I just submitted the monkey if you’re still looking! 
    @VampireBarbie 😁🐵 omg God bless you Mikayla!!! Pray for us! Lol 😂 
    edited June 2019
    alycat said:
    I’m wondering if there have been any posts about purchasing things in the voting booths. How many diamonds things come up as?  Am I missing it somewhere or has it not been created yet? Would that be a waste of time? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Hey doll! Did you mean like a reference guide? https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5451446/show-your-style-get-this-look-reference-guide-please-do-not-post/p1
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly @Monica L it’s gaining votes now!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

this look cracked me up! Maybe she saw all the monkeys and made her own assumptions 😂
    Omg I saw her too! I voted for this doll because at least she having a hoot. 
    IOS Player 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Ok, voting booth.. I'm going to quote George Michael at you... "Why can't you do it? Why can't you set your monkey free?!"
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly @Monica L it’s gaining votes now!
    Girl I could not find your gorgeous doll with a monkey hanging around her neck anywhere😩

Thank you for trying tho @mikaylachimo 💖 we are gonna have to pray harder ladies! These are the trials and tribulations! Lord knows I saw so many boys with monkeys today! Woooo that was a TAUNT! But we’ll get that monk monk soon y’all! I have faith.... in my glass of wine to get me thru this difficult time right now! 😜😂
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    alycat said:
    I’m going to be in the minority here, but I really love SYS. I’ve only not finished one event and it was because I was busy and didn’t submit looks for a day. Even then, I still only missed the hair by 1 point. 

I honestly wait for SYS events all week when they aren’t on.  (But then again I really like competition)

And I mean, if you don’t Enjoy it, you could always click no thanks and not participate. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m honestly getting tired of people complaining about SYS and saying they hate submitting looks. If you don’t like it, don’t do it!
    I totally agree, I’ve leveled up my girl pretty high and there’s not much to do anymore I have like 8 goals to do but I don’t get that much new ones so I constantly wait for the SYS events bc it gets me back into why I love this game!!! Fortunately, Ive been able to win 3 sys events and I really want to win this one only for the kstars. I want to grab certain stuff from the kimversary gift boxes bc I’m a lil limited on kstars rn and don’t want to buy any so I gotta earn it somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    alycat said:
    Hey doll! Did you mean like a reference guide? https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5451446/show-your-style-get-this-look-reference-guide-please-do-not-post/p1
    Yes, that exactly what I meant! 
    Thanks!
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Guys I’m so hesitant to put in my next looks, I’m nervous bc I keep getting 36 or 45 :( im doing pretty poorly this sys event 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    If anyone’s interested in the handheld present 🎁 I just submitted a look with it in iOS- guessing it will be available in 45 mins or so

Can you buy this dress with diamonds or not as it was a Love is in the air from May 2018 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Can you buy this dress with diamonds or not as it was a Love is in the air from May 2018 
    Yes. Everything through May 2018.
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019

Yayyyy!!! Super happy you got that bottle girl! 💜🍾 @thallisa

Also happy for @mikaylachimo @alice_kkh @thelifeofRaeRae & everyone else who was blessed with the monkey! 🐒💗 Please Lord, let  me, Vamps, & Moni get a visit from Curious George soon too! Cause the way I have lost my mind over this cute virtual baby is just... ugh why do the Glu Gods have to do me like this😩😹

Thanks! 💗 Sorry, mine is locked. 😞It was in the booth the same time as the others. I will try to unlock it if i can.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

this look cracked me up! Maybe she saw all the monkeys and made her own assumptions 😂
    Omg I saw her too! I voted for this doll because at least she having a hoot. 
    I voted for her as well and she was the popular pick! Maybe it’s a winning strategy 😂
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa Champagne 🍾 problems 😂💖
    You miss a day, you miss a lot. 😂💖 When real life happens but you want to be on the forum. 😫 I’m so happy for everyone that got the monkey and the champagne bottle! Congratulations 🎊 Monkey you’ll be mine sooner or later 😂😤 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

As long as I'm scoring on the 40s range I'm good👌🏾. But anything lower than the average than above stings like a beehive yall.

Ladies in pink 💖 with @soundspretty and @KathrineKapelli :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

17-20
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Abbeymae said:
    Yes. Everything through May 2018.
    Yay thank you !! Now back to saving another 12 diamonds 😩😩
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Yessss, the flower! My doll is broke right now, but at least she became a garden (you can't see but she's using the floral aura too) 🌼

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    How many free diamonds are we supposed to have by now?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Some recent looks:

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh thanks!! 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    edited June 2019
    I just submitted the beer mug if anyone’s interested! I’m on iOS. 
    @Rikk 👀
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @pilirositolam! Prost! 🍻🍺🍻
    @Rikk voting is on ☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Android monkey loose.  I have a bag of fruit, but think they shou'do have packed the bananas on the bottom....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Omg I totally just saw you @kokokokonut & you were the popular pick too! 💕 (if you look closely the message was about to appear but I fangirled so hard I wanted to get a quick screenshot before you disappeared 😂