🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Whenever I submit a look with a long dress that covers the shoes, I just use the ugliest shoes I have so I don't waste a turn with my cute shoes. I just realized that now people might try to get my look and see my secret!! 
    Literally using those ugly hiking type boots with a sparkling floor length gown lol. 
    Platform : iOS 

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I found @KalindaKing minutes ago!!  Thank you! 😍
    After all the grinding, my fur babies and I are going to walk around in Central Park. 💕

I’ll post my new baby w/ 3:15pm EST submission. 
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    Whenever I submit a look with a long dress that covers the shoes, I just use the ugliest shoes I have so I don't waste a turn with my cute shoes. I just realized that now people might try to get my look and see my secret!! 
    Literally using those ugly hiking type boots with a sparkling floor length gown lol. 
    Same! Technically they can’t see what you are wearing unless they click the “get the look” button. I use all the shoes from daily boxes that I never wear anyway. No point wasting a killer heels on dresses that doesn’t even show them off. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My recent looks. Really loving the new silver clutch. I hope Glu can take the shape and put a money 💴 design on it like the Alexander Wang X Judith Lieber bag that Kim carried. 

IOS Player 
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I found @KalindaKing minutes ago!!  Thank you! 😍
    After all the grinding, my fur babies and I are going to walk around in Central Park. 💕

I’ll post my new baby w/ 3:15pm EST submission. 
    YESSS!!! Congrats on finding him girl! Cuties 💖 @littledollz & thanks I’ll def be on the lookout for that!

unfortunately I didn’t catch the Glu Goddess in the voting booth but thank you so much @KalindaKing for helping us out! Your submission actually reached one of us so that’s awesome! 💗💕

I did come across a cute orange cat if anyone wants him? Lol if anyone has any requests I have a submission coming up in an hour and would be happy to help if I can 😊
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    iOS monkey coming out in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.   I’ll remind.  Did someone want the beer? Oh that will be a look. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I have 3 diamonds left 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited June 2019

I need to stop!!
    Android
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I couldn’t find @KalindaKing. I will look for @kokokokonut. I even turned my phone off/on, logged into/out of/into Facebook. I’m beginning to wonder if I’m even on an iOS system. I have an iPhone 6s. No updates required. That’s ios. Right? 

A few sights I have seen:

A really pretty pink dye job!! 💕💕

And this dress with no hand too many times to count....

iOS Doll 

Oh and last night while looking for a monkey I found a pie!!!! Plus I keep buying hair that once I actually try on with different colors, I don’t like. 🤷🏽‍♀️

This is what happens when I can’t have a monkey. I start to compensate in other places. 

Shoutout to the doll wearing all of this last night (minus the eyes - forgot to snapshot the doll so this is my doll modeling the lewk):

iOS Doll 

Okay, I have the rose and the wine. Now I would like to buy the pie, the champagne bottle and the monkey. Can you Android players help me?
    Android
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I ended up repeating because I have literally like five dresses and I learned that there is no point in trying to figure out what voters want
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I missed @KalindaKing monkey 😭😭😭 this is so hard 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Monica L  If you're playing on an iPhone, you're automatically on iOS! I double checked that blue dress you posted and it looks ok to us. I think it might just look off because of the puffy sleeves?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Submitting this at 3:15 pm EST @VampireBarbie & anyone else who wants the wine or cat on iOS. If you miss it, I still have all my unlocks left & can try again with whatever items you guys want after I get out of work😊 

@KalindaKing thanks! The hand only disappears in the voting booth. 

I’m watching the simple life reruns and of course.... now Paris and Nicole are playing with little orangutans. 
    iOS Doll 

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    iOS and just posted  look with the krossover shoes, dress and necklace and the Beer mug. If anyone is looking for those

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I think I want this dress but I don’t know how well it does in the voting booth? Does anyone use it often and know how it scores? I haven’t seen much of it but I think the color is gorgeous. 
    Platform : iOS 

• lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    iOS and just posted  look with the krossover shoes, dress and necklace and the Beer mug. If anyone is looking for those

Where is this dress from? <3 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:

Where is this dress from? <3 
    Several years ago when the Kylie and Kendall game came out they gave these 3 items and a hair as rewards in KKH for downloading the Kylie and Kendall game and playing it 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My recent looks. Really loving the new silver clutch. I hope Glu can take the shape and put a money 💴 design on it like the Alexander Wang X Judith Lieber bag that Kim carried. 

Yes please 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 18-20
    Very glad to be back in the usual range!!!! Now I just need to stay here!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    When I finally get my monkey I shall name him Simon!!! 🐒❤️❤️❤️

iOS Doll 

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I just submitted the monkey on iOS. Will probably take a while to show up. 
    @VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly @melissakkh @Monica L @luvs2gruuv 

I’m also looking for the red wine glass, so please tag me if you’re submitting it.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    @Kupkakez_ ah okay!! Thank you!! It’s super cute!! :) 
    Wow it’s like glu knew exactly what I needed, just got these glass slippers from the reality event and now I want to submit this Cinderella look for the SYS event 💙 am I missing anything on my doll ? I will say I wish this dress was a bit lighter but I already tried the ice blue dye on it and wasn’t a fan 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    I think I want this dress but I don’t know how well it does in the voting booth? Does anyone use it often and know how it scores? I haven’t seen much of it but I think the color is gorgeous. 
    I love that dress too. I always vote for it, but I don't have it. I chased it a bit when it came out, but didn't get it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    webra said:
    I just submitted the monkey on iOS. Will probably take a while to show up. 
    @VampireBarbie @KitKatBarFly @melissakkh @Monica L @luvs2gruuv 

I’m also looking for the red wine glass, so please tag me if you’re submitting it.
    Thanks for tagging us! I just submitted this look with the red wine at 3:15 pm EST @webra so it should appear in the voting booth in like 15 minutes or so.