🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, keep voting. Shes in that petal dress, keep voting!  My fingers are crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2019
     @PlantWitch @flissysums monkey is live on Android
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    A thread full of monkeys! Love it! So glad you finally got your monkey @soundspretty!! and everybody else who wanted him/her
    He’s the cutest little thing. I can’t stop staring at his face 😍 We need new hairstyles that don’t completely cover him tho 😂

I saw a lot of dye glitches on iOS too yesterday! 😂

iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    If anyone on iOS wants any of these handhelds, let me know, I can try to submit a look with them. I have an unlock to spare and my next look is in about 4 hours. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Still no monkey 😭😭😭

this is is my punishment for not trying harder to get him when he came out 
    iOS Doll 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @alice_kkh Shared your screenshots with the team! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thank you kalinda, webra, kitkat, koko, and everyone who has tagged me about monkey looks!

unfortunately I’m just now able to play and I missed all of them 😭

but I’m still holding out hope for tonight/tomorrow

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Believe it or not I finished the weekend event like an hour and a half ago. Only 52 votes from the earnable SYS Hair. If not for this monkey I could be living my life outside of KKH. Yes. I woke up at 4 am to start hustling on the weekend event. 

I don’t understand why I can’t buy things from a male doll when I’m playing a female doll if there is also a female version, plus if I can’t buy stuff off of the guys I’m done voting for them!! (Jk maybe)

I’m going to need a back button and a skip forward button added to SYS. 

iOS Doll 

Who else is still looking for an iOS monkey? Can’t keep track at this point. I’m planning on doing a look tomorrow.
    iOS
    @alice_kkh me 🙋🏽‍♀️
    iOS Doll 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The way he cuddles oh my god my heart 🙈 I’m submitting this look in 4 hours!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Sad_CoffeeSad_Coffee Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Believe it or not I finished the weekend event like an hour and a half ago. Only 52 votes from the earnable SYS Hair. If not for this monkey I could be living my life outside of KKH. Yes. I woke up at 4 am to start hustling on the weekend event. 

I don’t understand why I can’t buy things from a male doll when I’m playing a female doll if there is also a female version, plus if I can’t buy stuff off of the guys I’m done voting for them!! (Jk maybe)

I can’t buy things at all from both male and female because I’m playing as male lol #MaleDollsMatters
    Submitted another look with the monkey on iOS before I go home! @VampireBarbie @Monica L

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing Just want to be sure you saw that I posted about dye glitches on Android as well. I have been seeing them daily throughout the event.

iOS
    @AliBryant I think we did, but I'll share that screenshot too just in case!
    #VIPKalinda
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Monica L said:
    I agree. I really wish you were allowed to buy stuff from male dolls. I have a lot of the handhelds people are requesting and it makes me so sad I can’t help 😢. 
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I can't find the monkey :(
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    OMG @kokokokonut!  I JUST FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!  I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!  I'M SCREAMING SOOO LOUDLY IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!! (I'm at work and trying to remain calm... ) lol
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! @kokokokonut!  now all i lack is the pie and the champagne bottle.. i only have enough diamonds for one more handheld.. i think i'm going to hold out for the champagne bottle... 
    I'm just so happy right now, though! 
    I will include both the monkey and beer in my next looks, android folks!  I'll give you a heads up..  :D 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Submitted another look with the monkey on iOS before I go home! @VampireBarbie @Monica L

Thank you!!!! I am hoping I see this one! I mean he was released on my birthday weekend. 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🐒
    iOS Doll 

Monica L said:

I can’t buy things at all from both male and female because I’m playing as male lol #MaleDollsMatters
    ooohh.. i didn't even think about that.. that's true!  i wonder if glu will ever include the male dolls.. :/
    Addicted

@flissysums I'm going to be submitting the monkey and the beer mug right now... I'm in the petal dress (dyed champagne color) with an updo (hair is brown). :)  I'll let you know when voting is live!!! 
    Addicted

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    @flissysums I'm going to be submitting the monkey and the beer mug right now... I'm in the petal dress (dyed champagne color) with an updo (hair is brown). :)  I'll let you know when voting is live!!! 
    Thank you! I'll be voting like crazy. God, I need that monkey! And his name will be Marcel.

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Dyed this necklace blue to match! 

This was just submitted.. it will probably be findable in about 45 minutes to 90 minutes from now.
    Addicted

@vilmazavala I will submit the sparkly jumpsuit next in about 6 hours.
    (Spanish translation: voy a poner el traje brilloso la próxima vez en cómo 6 horas)
    Addicted

KKHLucy said:

Dyed this necklace blue to match! 
    ooh!  great idea!  that looks lovely!
    Addicted

Monica L said:
    @alice_kkh me 🙋🏽‍♀️
    I can do the monkey with the red wine when Webra is avail for iOS. I have an unlock. 

I love that we’re doing this for each other. But imagine what is going through non forum members, just random pkayers seeing all these beet/monkey evening gown submissions. Not in 1 million years would I think as this go fish would be going on somewhere.  Lol.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    FINALLY YOU GUYS!!!!!  So happy!! Lol 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Congrats on getting the monkey @Soundspretty & @luvs2gruuv !🐒💚
    And thanks for sending the cutie out, sadly no luck spotting y'all in the booth.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    My looks are doing really really bad 😂 it all started when I first submitted my monkey. Everything since then did terrible. But who cares i got the only thing I wanted this sys. My monkey 😍
    iOS