🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Sad_CoffeeSad_Coffee Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @luvs2gruuv You did your best but there's nothing you can do against a ticket buyer (except buy tickets but it's not worth it). I hope you do better on the next SYS event!!
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Wait so if I buy 6 tickets right now and use one of them at the end.. will I start the next sys with 5 tickets or will I get my additional 2 tickets I always start with making it so that I start with 7 tickets ??? 
    edited June 2019
    That's actually a good question I don't buy tickets so I don't know, but your question got me wondering too.
    edited June 2019
    ALSO UPDATE THE TS IN 2nd place SUPRASSED ME BC SHE BOUGHT A TICKET and although I lowkey don’t want the damn clothing items I wanted the kstars. Do you guys think it’s worth it or should I just let them win this time :( and save my money.. 😓
    That's actually a good question I don't buy tickets so I don't know, but your question got me wondering too.
    Yeah I mean if I get my additional 2 tickets when I start, I would for sure buy the tickets now but I also don’t want to waste the two tickets and my money if I don’t get them, ya know??? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Wait so if I buy 6 tickets right now and use one of them at the end.. will I start the next sys with 5 tickets or will I get my additional 2 tickets I always start with making it so that I start with 7 tickets ??? 
    You will start off next sys with 7 tickets.. the 5 purchased ones and your 2 free ones. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Rn I'm at 3rd place at my ts group. I really dont care for the hair and gold dyes. As long I'm secured by the top 5 spots 🖐🏾, I'm good to go 👌🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited June 2019
    ALSO UPDATE THE TS IN 2nd place SUPRASSED ME BC SHE BOUGHT A TICKET and although I lowkey don’t want the damn clothing items I wanted the kstars. Do you guys think it’s worth it or should I just let them win this time :( and save my money.. 😓
    Honestly it's up to you if you want to buy extra tickets or not.
    Yeah I mean if I get my additional 2 tickets when I start, I would for sure buy the tickets now but I also don’t want to waste the two tickets and my money if I don’t get them, ya know??? 
    And yeah that's true. I mean if you buy tickets now it will be available for use during the next SYS event cuz that's like common sense right?
    That’s true I’m gonna take a moment to think about it, I just want more kstars because I keep trying to open the kimversary boxes, I want that cute white top and the skirt and shoes and I haven’t been able to get any of them. I know I can just buy some kstars but I kinda wanted the gold dye. Hmm.. actually I might not get the tickets and let them win idk. Maybe I’ll just keep voting and hopefully win some kstars
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Highest and lowest scores this sys, I’ll end up in 2nd place since there’s a ticket buyer in my group, bummer 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been in first the whole event by 200+ votes and now someone just passed me 😭😭 I have one free ticket left so I’m going to use it last minute I need to get bigger than a 46 to win 😩
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    You can do it!!!! @kaydencekkh
    You can do it!!!! @kaydencekkh
    Hahaha I hope so!! We’ll know in 30 mins 😂
    iOS player!
    Oh jeez 30 minutes left. Good luck, dolls and may the odds be ever in your favour!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This is going to sound like a stupid thing to complain about but I feel like at the end of a SYS weekend we end up with too many new clothes? Like we've got the earnable and gift box clothes from the weekend, and then the earnable and trendsetter clothes, so that's (up to) four new outfits. Basically I end up with a ton of stuff I've worn for like 40 minutes and never put on again just because there's so much of it.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I can use the grey kitty in my last look! The scores are coming in so fast right now 
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I found the suit I wanted
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looool they’re in a bidding war! With a 600-800 point lead! I’m so entertained. It’s so dumb. Honestly I’m glad this 1) started  early in the competition and 2) happened on a week with this...very curated selection of TS prizes 😂

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold that’d be great!! Let me know when you submit
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo going live in five minutes!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    yay!!!!! @vilmazavala :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Update: the girl bought more tickets and is now 200 points ahead 🙃🙃 what’s the point of being in first all week and grinding hard putting out good looks on theme to lose in the last 30 mins by a ticket buyer lol
    iOS player!
    @mikaylachimo submitted and voting has begun! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My last looks! I’m loving these new pride outfit eyes Glu 😊 Thanks so much for surprising us with really excellent-quality prizes for cash! I’d be over the moon if we could buy cash makeup looks again in the future.

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Final 3
    Had a lot of fun messing around with these looks even though the scores were below average. Overall fun SYS, but I'm tired of gowns. Can't wait to see how the summer one turns out!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold I can’t believe it!!!! I found you literally immediately!!! Thank you so much! 

Now I can have wine nights at home with my cat, I love her so much ❤️😭 also the sparkle aura sparkles right on her nose, its so cute I can’t 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    The anticipation is killing my I need to know if I maintained my first place
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I find it quite funny that this experimental purple dyed version of one of the most used dresses actually gave me my highest score! 

IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

edited June 2019
    @Rikk OMG I LOVE THE GLITCHED LOOK LOL 10/10 would wear irl