No So Chic London

halcyonkahalcyonka Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hi there, 
I’ve been playing the KKH for a long time, it’s my second device, I lost all my game progress form the first device. I started again, currently I’m at level 37, still didn’t unlocked the So Chic London. And I think on my previous game I was on the same levels and London was unlocked. Also I’ve never meeting Skyler Hale. 
Any ideas?  
Thank you! 

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! You need to keep playing and completing quests/goals to unlock more content.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • halcyonkahalcyonka Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    But the fact is that I didn’t have any goals in ages, So Chic San Diego is also locked :( 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What is the task on the left side of your screen?  I’ve heard of blocked games, but I’ve never seen it all brought down with one task.  So expand that and I’ll put on my thinking cap. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It is very possible that there is a task, someone to speak with, a gig waiting somewhere for you to begin it....and that’s holding everything up. I would start The Hunt. You start the hunt when you can’t find you date/spouse, or in your case you are looking for an open, waiting task that is stopping you from moving forward. Visit every location.I do it following the Flight destination menu. Go to every location, visit every open door on every street. (If you start with little energy, you can pick it up along the way tapping everything so you’re doing something constructive during the search. Poke your head into every venue, from the ones we never use really, to the ones we go all the time. Talk to anyone with a bubble.  See if that turns up anything.  If you don’t find something then you’ll have to send a ticket to customer care as them to look in your game and see what’s blocking it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay, so at the moment I have those two. First one is the one when Simon was calling when I had no gigs, and the second one I’m almost finished. 
    I will take your advice to check every single location on my game
    Thank you
    Yes! I found my problem I think. And soon as I walked in to Club Tulip in London straight ways Willow Pape yelled at me 😂😂
    Yay!  So glad it worked. But look you have a deadline for that fashion show in Greece. Go do that 1st. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • georgykategeorgykate Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Where do I go to complete these so chic London challenges? is it any gig I complete?
    you  are in a Scl gig now.  Finish it, and then go back to SoChic London, and tell your shop girl you will do another task.  You are in the 1 hour advertising gig.  Finish and go to the London Store. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary