šŸ“ŗKK:H Weekend Event - 6/28/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My air conditioner in my apartment went out yesterday. We went for a date and came back to it being 93 inside. I live in the south, so itā€™s hot hot. Went out, got another fan around 9pm. By 1am we realized thereā€™s no way thatā€™s enough and went out for an AC. $150 I donā€™t have at all later, itā€™s finally cool in the house. They donā€™t consider it an emergency when the air goes out. šŸ™„ Happy Saturday.Ā 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Ā This KTCR is awesome everything is really pretty ā¤ļø
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My air conditioner in my apartment went out yesterday. We went for a date and came back to it being 93 inside. I live in the south, so itā€™s hot hot. Went out, got another fan around 9pm. By 1am we realized thereā€™s no way thatā€™s enough and went out for an AC. $150 I donā€™t have at all later, itā€™s finally cool in the house. They donā€™t consider it an emergency when the air goes out. šŸ™„ Happy Saturday.Ā 

Ugh I've been there. Middle of summer our house a/c went out. We borrowed window units just to cool down the bedroom so we could sleep until we could get a new one installed. That was $800 and luckily free labor bc my dad knew how to do it šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬Ā 
    @soundspretty Hopefully my apartments will cover the cost of repairs, Iā€™m returning the AC once they do. If it was me and my boyfriend I wouldā€™ve suffered the weekend, but my poor dog couldnā€™t breathe.Ā 
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Stuck in Vegas with my family for a week, and Iā€™m a few months away from being able to gamble so Iā€™m just waiting for the week to be over to go home and have been playing kkh the whole time. Iā€™ve checked out a few shops though. I work at a makeup company as a salon receptionist and we sell drybar products. I got to pass by a drybar store and they donā€™t do cuts or colors but they do blowouts and they have an actual bar there so you can drink while getting your hair blown out which is pretty cool. Even though I canā€™t drink, Iā€™m super excited to show my coworkers at the salon when I get back home.Ā 
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @soundspretty Hopefully my apartments will cover the cost of repairs, Iā€™m returning the AC once they do. If it was me and my boyfriend I wouldā€™ve suffered the weekend, but my poor dog couldnā€™t breathe.Ā 
    Aw poor thing :( what kind of dog if you donā€™t mind me asking! I have a golden doodle (sheā€™s not my dog but actually my boyfriendā€™s dog but she acts like Iā€™m her mom hehe)šŸ˜
    Aw poor thing :( what kind of dog if you donā€™t mind me asking! I have a golden doodle (sheā€™s not my dog but actually my boyfriendā€™s dog but she acts like Iā€™m her mom hehe)šŸ˜
    Sheā€™s a mutt! We think sheā€™s a chocolate lab but we donā€™t know whatā€™s mixed in. Sheā€™s 35 pounds so she still looks like sheā€™s about 6 months old but sheā€™s a year and a half. Sheā€™s the biggest baby in the world, and she can learn anything in a day or less. Iā€™ll never understand why someone got rid of her.
  • kkh2015kkh2015 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Sheā€™s a mutt! We think sheā€™s a chocolate lab but we donā€™t know whatā€™s mixed in. Sheā€™s 35 pounds so she still looks like sheā€™s about 6 months old but sheā€™s a year and a half. Sheā€™s the biggest baby in the world, and she can learn anything in a day or less. Iā€™ll never understand why someone got rid of her.
    I'll never get rid of my dogs I have 2Ā Chihuahuas dogs they're the sweetest dogs I ever had šŸ˜€šŸ’œ maybe the person who didn't treat the dog right šŸ˜• I hope everything is oh okay in your apartment love I'll be sending prayers šŸ™šŸ’™
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Weird glitch that turns out kinda cute:Ā 

I was wearing the new black boots and put on the latex/lace looking bodysuit from an SYS a month-ish ago. Then I switched to this dress with the same boots and it came out like this:Ā 

It stayed with these little booties even exiting the closet and going into the street. I switched to pink boots and back to black and my full length black boots were back. But the booties looked cute so I liked it!
    Platform : iOSĀ 

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Immediately able to recreate and got some photobooth pictures with the booties remaining

Platform : iOSĀ 

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Ugggghhhh I tried one last time and got cash šŸ™„šŸ™„ At least all the bad prizes are out of the wayĀ 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I havent seen a single monkey on android šŸ˜­
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I really like these pigtails even though they make my dollā€™s head look like a bobble head šŸ˜‚Ā 

To chime in on the heat wave/climate change we are all experiencing, itā€™s going to be 38 degrees today in Berlin, Germany. Thatā€™s 100.4 Fahrenheit! People donā€™t really use AC in homes here, so Iā€™m going to a museum to wait out the hottest part of the day.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    eeesh!!! @Rikk !Ā  Please try your best to stay cool and hydrated.Ā  I heard about the heat wave earlier today.Ā  I spend time in Mexico with family where they don't use a/c either (which especially sucks when you're used to it).Ā  I don't complain a lot since I know the situation there, but i was shocked to realize that the heat there was only around the high 70s and I was complaining at all.Ā  I can't imagine being in the 100s and not having a/c nearby.Ā  I hope things cool down over there soon.Ā  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas won the purse šŸ¤—

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited June 2019
    Thanks @luvs2gruuv! I thought about going swimming but I donā€™t want to pass out on the hike through the woods requires to get to the lake šŸ˜…

I worked and studied in Cairo when I was younger with scorching summer heat and no AC, so over time I have developed some hot-weather life hacks that always help: I like to put some silky clothes to lounge in inside a ziplock bag in the freezer ā€” itā€™s so refreshing to put them on! I love a eucalyptus bath when itā€™s super hot. I always do the cross-breeze thing where you open two windows on opposite sides of the house so it creates a strong air current. I mist myself constantly with a spritzer bottle I keep in the fridge. And I love carrying a folding fan ā€” how fabulous!Ā 
    @Rikk Wow!Ā  those are some good tips!Ā  i can't really do the eucalyptus bath in mexico because my family only has a shower... but if i ever have silky pajamas, i'm going to try that and put them on before bed.. lol :)Ā  a spritzer bottle is really a brilliant idea, too.Ā  I'm going to take one with me next time.Ā  :)
    Addicted

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I finished the event but just a question why doesnā€™t the camera go anywhere but belair

like I wanted to do the show in my other houses but it never appeared anywhere else, annoying
    Tazzy21 said:
    I finished the event but just a question why doesnā€™t the camera go anywhere but belair

like I wanted to do the show in my other houses but it never appeared anywhere else, annoying
    I guess because most people film reality in Bel-Air because itā€™s so energy-efficient! You can always go to the Mirimount Studios if you need to film somewhere else during the though šŸ˜Š
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I currently live in Arizona and today it was 110 degrees Fahrenheit or 43.3 degrees Celsius.... but thatā€™s kinda common for the summer here because itā€™s a desert.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Peggy101 omg I live in Arizona too! šŸ˜Š
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019

wearing pigtails:

what you think you look like
    vs what you really look like

I'm in Texas and I have 0 idea how people live without ACs here. We had our electrical system repaired last year during the Summer and they had to turn off the power for almost the whole day and I went from being hot and sticky on the leather couch to being hot and sticky on the floor. I had aloe & water in a spritzer bottle I had put in the fridge and I was using it over and over and over. Seriously, my life tip is always have house repairs done in the Spring or Fall lol

And yes, it's not the heat, it's the humidity, icky
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv in my city last week we got 117 degrees outside even inside my house was hell, I didn't turn off my AC in all day, and then the lights went off so I spend like 30 minutos with no AC in the middle of the night. And then 3 weeks ago I went to Texas and the place where I was we got 120 degrees, I didn't spend a second outside I felt like I was gonna melt if I went out. I canā€™t live without ACĀ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I hope everyone is coping well in the heat! @samaaanthaaa omg, that is horrible! I have a friend who has a Malamute and they have to keep the AC on all the time or the dog will overheat. I hope maintenance will fix your AC ASAP.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
    @Ryley1e.. whoa! What state are you in?
    I'm in Tennessee. The people in Mexico always ask me if gets as hot here as it does there.. I always explain to them that, yes, it does, but we have a/c in pretty much all homes and cars and businesses so we don't really feel it like they do...Ā 
    Right now we're in about the 80s and 90s.
    Addicted

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

Love this soooo much!!! Iā€™m a HUGE Britney fan. :::runs to my kloset:::
    iOS DollĀ 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I live in Ohio. It was around 60 degrees Fahrenheit and rain all last week and this week it has been around 100 degrees and no cloud coverage out of nowhere. Thank goodness for AC and a huge built in pool!Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    @pilirositolam, after that you meet Skylar!Ā 
    Hmm who is that Skylar person???
    I reached N1 in Reality Shows MONTHS AGO and never meet that person o.o
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @TrashleyKKH Thank you! I literally have it rigged where the AC unit we bought is in my room, with two fans in the hall blowing that cold air into the rest of the house šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Oklahoma heat is no joke, itā€™s miserable this week.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @lovelyemma she is part of a storyline and has nothing to do with reality shows. After you meet her, her shows is just added to the top reality shows but thats the only correlation between those 2
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā