🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

1363738394042Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yep so I won 3rd place on ts ☻

And here we are rocking the dress with @Johana, @Rumpelstilzchen, and @KathrineKapelli :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Fell asleep and was 1 ticket short for the earnable hair 🙄 Ive missed lots of tickets because of studying and tomorrow I start my internship... why cant we stock 3 tickets instead of 2?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    finished in the top five which was my goal! not a fan of the TS hair so I’m not disappointed.
    spotted the lovely @AngelineJ in the voting booth sporting this gorgeous look! (look at that twinkle in her eye 😂)

Thanks @VampireBarbie for voting for me. 💖 That dress got me the highest score of this event, 57, used it in the end again and got 49 votes. 😄

I was too confident that I had a good lead throughout the entire event. Came home 30 minutes late yesterday and missed 1 ticket with only 1 free ticket left (super mad at myself) to find #2 girl caught up to only 17 points behind me. 25 minutes till end of the event, her points changed to only 1 point ahead of me... damn ... so close ... we could’ve tied first! Her look didn’t change so I assumed she opened her game at the time and the remaining points from her last look came in. I had to submit my last free ticket to get my 1st place back. Finished 1264 points total with 25 looks. Thank goodness she didn’t buy tickets in the end to fight me. I would’ve been so mad at myself for missing one ticket. 🤝 Kylie! 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    After a sucky SYS, i only managed to submit 16 looks!
    And for my surprise i ended up in 5th place :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww, I'm sorry that happened @LovelyEmma why were you off?  I had a vibe and thought, hmmmmm where is emma? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Aww, I'm sorry that happened @LovelyEmma why were you off?  I had a vibe and thought, hmmmmm where is emma? 
    GURL!!!
    U have no idea!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This wasn't a great SYS for me and I'm kind of tired of having to pander to what other people will vote for. 
    Platform: Android

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Can't wait for the summer themed event. Hopefully Glu will unlock the cotton candy, watermelon and the sparklers for us :)
    That would be sooooo amazing 
    iOS Doll 

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I had a ticket buyer in my group 🙄 I came in second, that hair was not worth it IMO. This event was difficult with the theme being allover the place. My lowest and highest scores ✨

Rocking the TS dress with @webra , @yezx and @MollyMonroe 💖

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:
    In defense of ticket buyers. I’ve bought a few tickets here and there and will probably buy a pack of them next sys since I’ll be out of town. Not all ticket buyers are doing it to thwart the system or be jerks some just don’t have the time to log in every 6 hours and need the ticket as cushion, or are going out of town and don’t want to miss out.

there is a real animosity to ticket buyers that seems unwarranted, yeah some people lose their minds with tickets but there are a myriad of things that could be going on, a bit of pragmatism would be nice.

on a side note, the incessant chatting about this monkey is making me want it, I have no use for it, nothing to wear it with or for, but dangit I want it.....it’s the champagne all over again. (And I love y’all for it)
    I think people the issue people have with ticket buyers has to do with the concept of "pay to win" being viewed within the gaming community as an intrinsically negative thing, in that it elevates people with more money over people who have worked hard. Like it disrupts the kind of concept of a meritocracy. This is sort of less applicable outside of a combat-focused game but I think the idea carries over.

Trouble is, the entire mobile gaming industry is built around the concept that you need to incentivise microtransactions and play on people's worries about missing out on something great by a very narrow margin because it encourages people to spend. This game has become more like that recently, with the loss of storylines and the redesigned SYS, but it's always been an element.

So yeah when people are mad at ticket buyers they're really mad at a predatory system that is designed to be unfair to get people to spend money. Thank u for listening to my presentation 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I kept bouncing between 1st and 2nd, but got kicked down to 5th at the end. As long as I am top 5, I'm happy!

Me and @Carol Davida rocking the TS dress!

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My best and worst looks:

I managed to win 1st Place woohoo! Happy I got the dye and Kstars ❤️
    I broke my personal best I finished with 1331 votes all together! Yay gown themes 🤣
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I kept bouncing between 1st and 2nd, but got kicked down to 5th at the end. As long as I am top 5, I'm happy!

Me and @Carol Davida rocking the TS dress!

Wow tysm for this pic girl😍. Our styles is so blazing though 🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I have nothing to post cause i didnt even get in the top 10, i have been on yhe game every single day despite my boyfriend being here but since only 2 tickets stack i only barely got halfway done with the event.
    My time zone makes it so 2 of them come back in the day and 2 in yhe middle of the night. Its not fair or healthy to have to set 2 am alarms to have a chance at submitting enough looks. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Fairytale.. what time does the event officially start where you are? 2 a m.?
    If so, then you can start at 7:30 a.m. and still get all 26 looks in.. then you can do your next 2 at 7:30 p.m. and keep just submitting 2 looks every 12 hours instead of 1 every 6 hours... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Fairytale 💯 agree with @luvs2gruuv. I start around the 6pm mark and I don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night. Do what works for your time zone. 
    IOS Player 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Carol Davida thanks for inviting my doll!

Android