Options

My Game Crashed & I lost everything

lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
I had bought the Hotel Villa Jardin weeks ago and fully furnished it. Earlier today I finished my two weekly jobs at the hotel, the one by the pool, and the one inside the hotel. So I received 3 stars and $2,000 for finishing both. The game crashed an hour later while I was in the middle of a quest, and I opened the game back up and it showed me back at the hotel pool and the event ended with only 2 star rating. So now I lost 3 stars and $2,000 that I already earned earlier, and I’m at 0% with my “On A Roll 10” for appearances. I almost hit my 300 mark for appearances, and it now started me back at zero. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry you lost that progress. Usually when you lose progress, anything you bought or did that cost energy or stars was reversed and those funds are right back in your game data.  But you can send a ticket to customer care explain what happened and see what they say.  Again, I'm sorry this happened.  Good luck.  I'm going to delete the identical thread you started in General Discussion.  You can send your ticket from the options at the top left of your screen. 
    ( lll/ help/ Glu Support )   Good luck, and Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary