🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH
    I was confused about wearing boots or not so yes I totally agree with you 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd be ok with the gladiator type sandals that are like summer boots to me, going up to the knee. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Ooooh, I'm so excited for this SYS! Cant wait to see the prizes. Some early looks I've played around with:
    #GownsBye

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Yes!!! The summer SYS is here! I need spoilers, please 😚

Off topic, but does anyone have suggestions for photo editing apps? I use Picsart, but there's no option to stitch photos together like this:
    Ooooh, I'm so excited for this SYS! Cant wait to see the prizes. Some early looks I've played around with:
    #GownsBye

Any recommendations?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I use Layout for that
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Same! Layout is made by Instagram and super easy to use
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Off topic, but does anyone have suggestions for photo editing apps? I use Picsart, but there's no option to stitch photos together like this:
    #GownsBye
    Any recommendations?
    Mine is just a feature that comes built in to my Android phone. I just select the photos I want to use then there is an option to create a collage 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Do you think the spoilers will be tomorrow as it doesn’t start until Sunday? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I also normally use Layout! I sometimes use Pic Stitch as well
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @JaniceKKH
    I really love all those looks (especially with the kitten tail making a cameo, haha). But for real, I'd vote for 'em. 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte I can't believe I never saw that feature before 😅 It was there the whole time, lol. Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'm gonna go play around with some summer looks! I'm just feeling really excited and pleased that I won't be seeing any gowns for the next week.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Hmmm... Spoilers?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @MollyMonroe thank you! I’m glad outfits that are not necessarily swimsuits can also work for this sys. (Wish I could have the kitten with me in my submissions though, she’s so cute)
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I don't feel confident about this SYS cause I don't have many swimsuits just the basics but I will submit shorts, summer dresses, and things like that 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    And also... S P O I L E R S, WHERE R U???? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    We get spoilers when the Glu Gods smile upon us.  If you want to beg or chant colorfully, that usually helps, but keep in mind that we usually don't have the SYS spoilers till Thursday.  We just opened the thread today, because it went hand in hand with the Weekend thread.  I have no idea where or what I'll be doing tomorrow morning.  1st holiday with my new daughter.  Sunday was bad enough when what, noon before I got the thread up?  lol. 
     ;)   Besides......

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    What are everyone’s thoughts on casual summer dresses, for instance: 
    I don’t have any of the special swimsuits so Charlotte is going for “mom who showed up to the pool party with no intention of going in the water, just drinking”
    I can relate to that 😂😂

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I have three swimming suits lol so I’m about to have to get creative. Hopefully I don’t like the last earnable bc even when it’s an event I have clothes for I never get it! 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @charlottegold
    I will be voting for summery/poolside dresses too. It'll all come down to who is best styled. If a bathing suit is best styled, I'll vote for that. If a summery dress is, I'll vote for that. I think it's totally acceptable to go to a pool party in a sun dress. Especially with summery handhelds or bags. 

@stirfryedshana
    If you have enough dyes, you can see if you like any of the suits in different colors. If you submit a dyed ensem first, it won't lock it, and then you'll be able to submit the original ensem after. Good luck!! 
    edited July 2019
    IS THAT A BEACH BALL???

I'll repeat.

IS. THAT. A. BEACH. BALL?????

Android
    edited July 2019
    I'm sorry, but I'll buy tickets this time. I need all the items in my closet, bye. 
    Android
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Love the earnables! The hair reminds me of the braids my Mom would do when we went on vacation lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I love the earnables and the trendsetters 😍😍🔥
    edited July 2019
    @KalindaKing Please tell me that you guys unlocked the sparkler, the watermelon and the cotton candy and we will able to buy the items with diamonds. Please???
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m already worried about this sys, I don’t have many swimsuits... but I’m happy it won’t be an only gowns sys

I usually post my looks to show what it’s working or not working for me.. I like to see what other people submit so I can get inspired and see if a dress or a style is getting many votes or not

@daffodil I personally like constructive criticism, I think they can be very useful, but I have to point that I accept a critic if a person give it to me respectfully and in a nice way. 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️