Unable to get free stars from videos

liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
I cannot get free stars by watching videos. 
When I press "Get Free Stars," the option box comes up. When I press "short video," the option box disappears but no videos play. After a short time, I can press "Get Free Stars" again with the same results. When I press "offers," the box disappears but I am not taken to the offer wall. 
I am also not rewarded any stars upon leaving the starshop. 
I know this has been an issue for a little while off and on. Have there been any solutions?
- to be clear, I have no purchased anything in game or changed settings aside from a recent update. 

What can I do now?
Platform : iOS 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can always send a ticket to customer care and ask them to check your game for you, but there have been some recent issues with videos and other offers for some players, and it is being checked out but I'm not aware of the details.  There are a few threads mentioning it in General Discussion, you can run a search for RECENT posts.  If you do want to send a ticket to Support, top left of the game screen,
    (lll/help/glu support)   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thanks! It wasn't working for yesterday at all but by some miracle I got my videos back this morning so I am happy and back to getting my free stars! 
    Platform : iOS