Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thank you @SamanaKKH & @charlottegold! 💗💗
    and thank you so so so much @Naimonster for the beautiful edit!! 🥰😍❤️

iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited July 2019
    So many birthdays these days !!
    Happy belated "putain de" birthday @alice_kkh !! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    All sequins! Love it 💕

Android
    @Allegorie Putain, merci! 😄😙
    iOS
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    esme said:

I just got the lips and I didn’t expect that weird line on the lower left side on the lips to bother me so much. Can Glu remove it because I really like the lips. 

In case anybody was wondering, this is how the lips would look like if the line wasn’t there.

(Sorry Trashley for editing your picture without permission first! If you’d like I can take it down!)
    This would look so much better!!  
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I am squinting really hard to see the prominent chin thing.... 

still hate the line 🙁
    iOS Doll 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I just spent 55 stars and got this mess of a hair...

Can someone please help convince me its not that bad 😂😭
    I think it so great.  Really, I think it looks a little Kylie, who can rock anything anywhere anytime.  So, Pick up a glass of bubbly and smile.  I think you look great. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    esme said:

I just got the lips and I didn’t expect that weird line on the lower left side on the lips to bother me so much. Can Glu remove it because I really like the lips. 

In case anybody was wondering, this is how the lips would look like if the line wasn’t there.

(Sorry Trashley for editing your picture without permission first! If you’d like I can take it down!)

I really don’t understand the point of the extra line either, it looks so sloppy!  There are a few lips like this that I just won’t use because of that line. I wish Glu would fix them
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    GLU why dont I ever see dyes in my daily giftboxes no more? 😭😭
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Why do some matte black items have spots like this? Is it supposed to be some weird lighting thing? Cause im sorry to tell you but thats not how that works, it looks like she spilled foundation on herself.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The lips look so good on other dolls but it look so weird on mines 😑 and glu forgot to add gloss to those lips though 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just got the dress - love it! 
    Happy birthday @alice_kkh! Hope you've had a lovely day :smiley: x

Wow luv the styling doll 😍 you look so bomb 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday, @alice_kkh
    I know how much you like monkeys, so here's a golden one lol: 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Woohoo @alice_kkh! Congrats girl 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I have so many undone tasks that I haven't even met Skylar😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    These lips would look sooo much better without that weird line😕 Glu please, fix this!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @katiealexandraa they used to have a payoff from 15-20 kstars depending on how expensive the house. But they removed that and all things that cost kash just have a kstar reward. 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Fairytale said:

Why do some matte black items have spots like this? Is it supposed to be some weird lighting thing? Cause im sorry to tell you but thats not how that works, it looks like she spilled foundation on herself.
    Ive noticed this too and after extensive research (lol) I realized its because of the contour!!!! If you use different eyes it doesn’t show up at all. And on the choker the line moves when your head moves. It drives me crazy. 

Id love to see this get fixed. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Rocking this new outfit with @AliBryant and @luvs2gruuv
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @Fairytale I also got that hair, I’m trying to convince myself it’ll come in handy lol. I used it for a SYS......it did NOT go well..... 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Man, my time in the game would be like 100 times better if i would have never spent money on those eyes, and i havent bought anything since because im so unhappy with how they treat it, i doubt they will ever fix it 😒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I shared your feedback about the new lips with our lead artist. We won't be able to change the lips we just released this weekend, but we'll address your comments soon. Stay tuned for more beauty customization options, including lips!
    Oh, this is a nice surprise.  Stay Tuned? Where else would we go?   :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @MollyMonroe Aw, thank you! Love the golden monkey 😂💖
    And thanks again everyone for all the bday love, you all made getting older less miserable 🐙❤️

Thanks @Rikk! 😊 It was a nice surprise! I thought I had to reach #1 show first

@KalindaKing Yes, please! I’m in a desperate need of new lips! 👄if you could maybe include these lips too in a changeable color 😇😇

iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

@KalindaKing Yes, please! I’m in a desperate need of new lips! 👄if you could maybe include these lips too in a changeable color 😇😇

1000% agree. Would love to be able to use any color on those, but the top lips especially. They're my favorite. I'd like the bottom lips more if that line wasn't there.