⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/4/19 - 5⭐Professional Extended Fourth of July Event! 🎇

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Yes, forgot to mention the extra line is really not necessary!! And we should be able to use them with all finishes!

iOS
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Finished this 5-star weekend! Rocking the earnables with @Rumpelstilzchen and @EllaCharlotte

I agree that the lips would look alot better without that line and with some gloss. Sadly, I don't see myself ever wearing these 😕

Also, still super frustrated with tapjoy and my offers. Another double k-stars event and VIP weekend coming up, and the only way I can earn k-stars are the 5 daily videos.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you @Ryley1e:)  We are some gorgeous dolls.  :)<3
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @KalindaKing I would love to see some more lip colors too, especially a deeper red and a more blue based red! The red we have always looks more red orange to me and I don't love it on my doll. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for including my doll @MinterBalki!
    Android
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    There seems to be a single person disagreeing with literally every post about the line on the lips being unnecessary and strangely placed, we get it, you like the line 😂
    Yes, I do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Maria just offered me a luxe goal on the fish tank in the trophy room..... now I can be reminded every 4 hours that we never have any party events!!!!! 🤪
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This gig was suck a tease! Can’t wait until I can buy this dress: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    glad my doll was in Glu's version of Bel Air and not the real one with all those earthquakes! hope anyone out West that way is OK
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Weird thing I noticed on these lips is that they didn't make the bright white "teeth" indicator that all our other lips have when smiling. That, plus the harsh outline means I won't get much use out of these. I like how our other closet lips are drawn with a softer, more subtle hand. Oh, and most importantly that we can add the gloss options for different looks.

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Slaying this dress with @soundspretty :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Now that I have the earnable lips, I also agree that I wish the line was not there. Up close on the dolls it looks fine, but when they are in a full body shot in the game it's distracting to me. It looks misplaced, like my doll has some dirt or chocolate left on her face. It's a shame too because I really love the shape of the lips a lot! Also, I agree on wishing we'd have the option for all finishes on them. The matte I rarely use anymore so it's a nice change, but the option would have been great.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Omg! Love!! Absolutely gorgeous!!👄💘

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Does anyone know what happens when you’re connected to your personal Facebook and then create a new one? I want to get a Facebook for my doll and join the FB group but I’m afraid I could lose my progress
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Sebastian_SwiftSebastian_Swift Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Does anyone know what happens when you’re connected to your personal Facebook and then create a new one? I want to get a Facebook for my doll and join the FB group but I’m afraid I could lose my progress
    Nothing. As long as you don’t link the Facebook account that you just made. 

I just gotta pretend the extra line is a scar! 😤

iOS
    @Sebastian_Swift I mean... I’d create it to connect it with my game, that’s why I’m asking 😅
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    alice_kkh said:

I just gotta pretend the extra line is a scar! 😤

They look great on you!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter

That’s an overstatement 😂 I actually don’t hate the shape which is a surprise! but I need my gloss and that little scar I can’t deal with. Right now I’m just pretending my screen is dirty. Lol

iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Hi dolls I made it!! I finished the event and I think that the lips looks terrible on me.. now my busy weekend can start I’ll go to Pistoia, Milano and Barolo.. I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about the weekend event anymore (just worry about the sys 😅)
    have a great weekend you all 😘😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh have a great weekend  😽
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh have a great weekend  😽
    Thank you sweetie 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Hi dolls I made it!! I finished the event and I think that the lips looks terrible on me.. now my busy weekend can start I’ll go to Pistoia, Milano and Barolo.. I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about the weekend event anymore (just worry about the sys 😅)
    have a great weekend you all 😘😘
    The lips look gorgeous on your Doll!💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Maria just offered me a luxe goal on the fish tank in the trophy room..... now I can be reminded every 4 hours that we never have any party events!!!!! 🤪
    Omg I’m dying 😂
  • Sebastian_SwiftSebastian_Swift Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @Sebastian_Swift I mean... I’d create it to connect it with my game, that’s why I’m asking 😅
    Then your new Facebook account will overwrite the old Facebook account, but why would you wanna do that lol 
    @Sebastian_Swift because I don’t want my personal account connected to the game, i’d prefer having one exclusively for the game. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @elettrahere I am pretty sure you will be ok, but get confirmation from someone who did it successfully and recently. I think @MinterBalki did?
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Think if they were glossy I’d be in love. 😩