Special Offers Talk - No Other Game Discussion please

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
edited May 2019 in KKH General Discussion
This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo.
Prev1

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So, I was thinking today, and I think it would be nice to have some kind of “official offers” thread. (Obviously, unable to talk about game offers) But it would be nice to hear what others have ad success with, products they got from offers that they suggest, etc. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think it’s fabulous. So I Used your comment to start the thread. 

Dollls.....feel free to discuss your special offers. as long as they aren’t about any other games ( unless they are other Glu games.  Now have fun and share...but be sure and show some  hugs to @samaaanthaaa for the id#a.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @kokokokonut some of the offers are quizzes. If we know the answers, can we post those? Like Q & A?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Of course, it’s a community effort!   By all means share answers. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ok, this is for the ICE CREAM Quiz. The offer is +3 (+6 double) and the icon is like a yellow ice cream cartoon cone

PLEASE READ YOUR QUIZ! Some of these quizzes could be slightly different. Let me know if you find any mistakes, good luck!

Q 1. Which path leads to the ice cream? C

Q 2. How many ice creams will you pass on your way to the ice cream shop? 6

Q 3. Do you know which one is different? C- red scoop v pink

Q 4. Do you know which one is different? C pink scoop v vanillas

Q 5. I’ll have all of them! Do you know which one is different? C popsicle ridges are different

Q 6. Which ice cream is next in the sequence? B, the Mickey one

Q 7. Ice cream delights in each cone! Do you know which one is different? B-drips

Q 8. Do you know which one is different? B-blue shade on the truck v red

Q 9. Which path leads to the ice cream? A

Q 10. Mmmm, an ice cream sundae! Do you know which one is different? D-one stick is not swirled

Q 11. Which path leads to the ice cream? C

Q 12. Which ice cream is next in the sequence? C

Q 13. Which ice cream is next in the sequence? B

Q 14. Which ice cream is the answer to this equation? A

Q 15. Do you know which one is different? D brown scoop is missing a nut

Q 16. Which one of these flavors is NOT used in Neapolitan ice cream? B pistachio-green scoop

Q 17. How many ice creams do you see? 17

Q 18. Don’t these bowls of ice cream look delicious? Which one is different? D, beige scoop with no nuts

Q 19. Which ice cream is the correct one? B

Q 20. Fresh fruit and ice cream, a winning combination. Do you know which one is different? C missing green top

Q 21. One, two, three…how many scoops of ice cream do you like to eat? Which one of these is different? B, no swirl on left scoop

Q 22. Look at all these bright colors and flavors? Do you know which one is different? D middle cup is missing stick

Q 23. Oh no! An ice cream disaster… Which square fits the space? B

Q 24. Nothing like a scoop of ice cream to cool you down on a hot day! Do you know which one is different? D missing blueberry

Q 25. Find the missing square. A

Q 26. Can you find the missing piece? C

Q 27. Looks delicious! Can you find the missing piece? A

Q 28. Nutella, vanilla ice cream and waffles! Must be heaven! Which square fits the space? A

Q 29. Which square completes this ice cream tower? B

Q 30. Which scoop of ice cream is directly in the middle of this image? Pistachio

Q 31. They are all delicious, but can you see which one is different? C-nuts are missing on the top right of the ice cream

Q 32. Can you figure out this ice cream equation? 13

Q 33. How many ice creams do you see in this picture? 19

Q 34. Can you put this ice cream picture back together in the right order? ACB

Q 35. Can you put this ice cream picture back together in the right order? CBA

Q 36. Can you put this ice cream picture back together in the right order? ACB

Q 37. How delicious! Which square fits the space? C

Q 38. Can you figure out this ice cream equation? 22

Q 39. How many different ice cream flavors can you find? 6

Q 40. There are many crazy flavors of ice cream. Which unique flavor fits the image perfectly? Mint leaves with sea urchin meringues
    IOS

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KaylaJ man I wish I had this when I took it! I spent way too long on this, did all 40 questions just to get 1 wrong and not get the stars..... it was #39 that I got wrong 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have had success, and received stars immediately with Instacart (grocery delivery app, icon is a carrot) and Postmates (restaurant delivery). The key is to make sure you keep all windows including KKH open in the background while you go through the process. And take screenshots along the way in case something goes wrong so you can send proof to tapjoy!
    iOS

Nintendo, again, let me know if any mistakes, errors, etc

1. What company has this as their logo? Atari
    2. The yellow figure in this picture shows which video game star? Mr Pac-Man
    3. These pieces are part of which famous game? Tetris
    4.  The green mushroom is good for Mario because it means he gains what? An extra life
    5. The red mushroom helps Mario because it allows him to…Grow
    6.  Which two-dimensional sports game was the first commercially successful video game? Pong
    7. In the popular 1985 game Paperboy, the player’s aim is to successfully deliver what to subscribers on a bike? Newspapers
    8. Which disaster is not available in the original 1989 Sim City? Zombie attack
    9. In which popular and commercially successful game did players have to defeat descending aliens? Space Invaders
    10. Which 1982 video game, awarded “Coin-Operated Game of the Year” was also based on the movie released in that same year? Tron
    11. Which legendary fighting video game franchise is known for its “Fatalities” and introduced characters such as Johnny Cage, Raiden, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero to the world? MORTAL KOMBATTT
    12. Which character is the main protagonist in The Legend of Zelda? Link
    13. Spiders, scorpions, and ants! Players defeat these critters in this 1980s video game. But perhaps their biggest enemy is the wriggly insect winding down the playing field! What’s this game called? Centipede
    14. Which game is considered the highest grossing arcade game of all time? Pac Man
    15. Which strange orange character hops on a pyramid of cubes to change their colors, all while avoiding a variety of obstacles and enemies? Q*bert
    16. Which 1993 first-person adventure puzzle, released for Macintosh PCs, was a surprise hit and the best-selling PC game until 2002? Myst
    17. Which classic video game, developed and published in 1987, featured four youths called the Light Warriors? Final Fantasy
    18. Which game, second in a beloved series, was the most popular American-produced video game of 1982 and featured a female character? Ms Pac-Man
    19. In which game, developed by Konami in 1981, did players have to manuever frogs across a busy highway and then through a treacherous river? Frogger
    20. The first home video game console was released in 1972. What was it called? The Magnavox Odyssey
    21. This rail shooter was Nintendo’s first game to use the built-in Super FX chip and made 3D graphics with polygons possible! What was this revolutionary game called? Star Fox
    22. What popular football game series was released in the early 1990s and featured a bird’s-eye view instead of the more characteristic closer top-down or side view? Sensible Soccer
    23. What was the first successful handheld game console called? Gameboy
    24. In which fighting game, introduced into arcades in 1987, could players play as Ryu or his American rival, Ken? Street Fighter
    25. In this infamous game, released in the early 1990s, a space marine fought sinister creatures in three nine-level episodes. What was this game called? DOOM
    26. In Konami’s Castlevania, players take on the role of Simon Belmont, a descendant of a family of vampire hunters. What item does he use as his main weapon? A whip
    27. The beloved game, Donkey Kong, was created after Nintendo failed to pursue the license to create a game based off which comic strip? Popeye
    28. What are the names of the Mr. Pac-Man ghosts? Pinky, Blinky, Inky, & Clyde
    29. What was Sonic the Hedgehog’s original name? Mr Needlemouse
    30. What planet is Kirby, the lovable pink alien, from? Pop Star

IOS

@KaylaJ man I wish I had this when I took it! I spent way too long on this, did all 40 questions just to get 1 wrong and not get the stars..... it was #39 that I got wrong 😩
    omg, I did a 40 question math quiz once and if I hadn't gotten 100% right, I would've thrown the Ipad out the window. I couldn't believe how tough it was, though I admit, I can barely add 2 + 2 some days.
    IOS

edited May 2019
    @AliBryant do you know how many stars postmates was?? I could’ve sworn it was WAY more before, I have it right now for 238 (that’s the double amount)... they don’t have it in my area so I can’t use it anyway, but I could’ve sworn it was much more before. If I went to my parents I know they have it in their area, I would’ve debated making a visit 😂

also noticed some I had yesterday/this morning (like Ipsy is my only for sure example) weren’t there as soon as double offers started. Ipsy was one I wanted to try and would’ve done for double stars!

I also have no free free ones aside from survey/quizzes, I don’t even have any for playing games! Just seems a lil shady overall but I may just be frustrated with how much time I spent today trying the sketchy free ones and getting zero in return. 

@KaylaJ I appreciate you adding the quiz answers! I’ll try them again when I have the mental strength 😅
    edited May 2019
    @mikaylachimo  it was 375 for me and that was without double stars!

iOS
    @AliBryant thanks! That’s what I thought it was, like 700 or so with double. Interesting 500 star drop...
    I have tons of game offers right now but I’m android so maybe that’s why. I rarely do game offers because they take a long time and a lot of space on my phone. 
    iOS
    edited May 2019
    AliBryant said:
    I have tons of game offers right now but I’m android so maybe that’s why. I rarely do game offers because they take a long time and a lot of space on my phone. 
    yes, Apple forced Tapjoy and others to stop the game offers/offerwalls so those of us on IOS products are a bit in trouble.
    IOS

I think it’s fabulous. So I Used your comment to start the thread. 

Dollls.....feel free to discuss your special offers. as long as they aren’t about any other games ( unless they are other Glu games.  Now have fun and share...but be sure and show some  hugs to @samaaanthaaa for the id#a.
    Thank you so much! I’m so excited. I’ve been living on surveys.
    Roblox, 10 questions, +4 (8 double)

1) You probably know that “Roblox” is a portmanteau of “Robot” and “Blocks”. But what was the initial name of the game? Dynablocks
    2. What is the programming language of Roblox called? Lua
    3. What’s the universal currency on Roblox? Robux
    4. Where are players resurrected if they have met their demise in a game? Spawn Location
    5. What do you call the semi-transparent box with an attached bar that dispenses tools? Giver
    6. What is the title of the official series of tutorial videos Roblox published on YouTube? Roblox University
    7. Before 2015, each new Roblox user automatically had one friend. What was his name? Builderman
    8. Which item could be purchased for R$ 10,000? Sparkle Time Happy Magic Flower Hat
    9. In Roblox programming, what constraint are welds subject to? weld.Part0.CFrame * weld.C0 = weld.Part1.CFrame * weld.C1
    10. If you program an infinite loop, what must you include in your code to prevent your game from crashing? *wait* function

FWIW sometimes when you scroll down on these, there is no "Next" button. Just refresh and it should eventually show up. On this one, I had to refresh about 3 times but it worked.
    IOS

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hey guys, here are some offers that paid out for me. I’m not sure how useful this is because everyone gets different offers...and some of us have practically none these days...(😅) but here they are with the game offers removed:

Present: Guided Meditation (trial)

Magic Piano

Apple Music (trial) 

TUI

Color by Number (trial)

Curio

McDonald’s 

Get Coloring (trial)

Opodo 

BRD 

Premium Sudoku (trial)

FlixBus

NanoVPN

Golden Pig

Apple Music  

Lingodo

Name the countries:

This one did not pay out as quickly as the others. I may have to send in a ticket, as noted by others, always keep pictures as proof. I'll update if it's comped later.

1) United States
    2) Australia
    3) Japan
    4) Germany
    5) Italy
    6) France
    7) Mexico
    8) India
    9) United Kingdom
    10) Brazil
    11) Spain
    12) Russia
    13) Egypt
    14) Norway
    15) Sweden
    16) Finland
    17) Netherlands
    18) Turkey
    19) Greece
    20) Ukraine
    21) Denmark
    22) Ireland
    23) South Africa
    24) Croatia
    25) Somalia

IOS

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I have had success, and received stars immediately with Instacart (grocery delivery app, icon is a carrot) and Postmates (restaurant delivery). The key is to make sure you keep all windows including KKH open in the background while you go through the process. And take screenshots along the way in case something goes wrong so you can send proof to tapjoy!

If you live in a weird area that doesn't get delivery (like me) then check your local grocery store to see if they use Instacart. Some will use it for their grocery pickup service 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Tried to do the Countries quiz one and at question 3 it tries to take me to a "claim your prize" gift card page and won't let me finish the quiz!
    Platform : iOS 

Bringing this back because I wanted to post the link to some surveys in hopes those without that link on tapjoy can still earn stars 🤞🏼 https://theoremreach.com/campaigns?auid=a305cb01-25cf-40ab-9bc1-90f2bb2915e1
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Is anyone on Android having trouble with offers not being available? Just wondering if I'm the only one...
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Celebrity Quiz - 10 Questions (4 K-Stars -- 8 Double)
    *some Qs had pictures you had to guess from so I listed the names of the photos in order of the choices
    1. Eliminate actors who weren't in Harry Potter. Keira Knightley, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe
    2. Whose name here begins with the letter H? D, B, A, C (Salma Hayek, Hugh Grant, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise)
    3. Which of these actors was in a Pirates of the Caribbean movie? C, B, D, A (Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Geoffrey Rush)
    4. Which of these actors is CURRENTLY married to Nicole Kidman? B, D, C, (Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Keith Urban)
    5. Which of these musicians was born in 1986? D, B, C, A (Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga)
    6. This person was born in London? C, A, D, B (Pierce Brosnan, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Natalie Portman)
    7. Which of these actors passed away? C, D, A, B (?, Heath Ledger, Nicholas Cage, Adam Sandler)
    8. Which of these actors DID NOT make a guest appearance on the TV show Friends? D, B, C, A (Reese Witherspoon, Charlie Sheen, Brad Pitt, Christina Applegate)
    9. Which actor/actress has NOT yet starred in a Superhero movie? B, C, D, A (Uma Thurman, Val Kilmer, Tom Hanks, Billy Zane)
    10. In which row is there an actor/actress who was NOT a former model? 3, 1, 2 (Row 1: Mark Wahlberg, Alexis Bledel / Row 2: Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie / Row 3: Milla Jovovich, Ashton Kutcher)
    These answers got me 90% so hopefully these answers help people get 100!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @ThreePartMagic This Quiz is a fraud. Answer 8: all of these actors made guest appearances on Friends. There is no right answer. So you can't win!
    Such a waste of time.
    Android
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m waiting on over 1000 stars from tapjoy and they haven’t responded to any of my email requests so I’m annoyed! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Rumpelstilzchen Well ******** I swore I wasn't gonna do any of the shady quizzes and surveys when the game offers stopped coming in, but I broke down and tried it this time cuz I'm scrambling. Reconfirms why I didn't wanna touch this stuff in the first place, lol 😂
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Bringing this back because I wanted to post the link to some surveys in hopes those without that link on tapjoy can still earn stars 🤞🏼 https://theoremreach.com/campaigns?auid=a305cb01-25cf-40ab-9bc1-90f2bb2915e1
    Some of the surveys kinda take you around, can def be repetitive, and take longer than the est time, but it's nice that even if you don't qualify, you still get at least 1 Kstar.
    IOS

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I have done way too many surveys that ask for my age to my email and then apparently I am not qualify for the quiz, like don’t play with my heart like that!! 😂 
    IOS Player 
    Awwww, I hear ya.  They think because I have a kid I need an iron supplement or more life insurance. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I like not qualifying because i can bust through more fast and still get one! I usually just say i’m 66 hahahah.