⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/4/19 - 5⭐Professional Extended Fourth of July Event! 🎇

Comments

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @elettrahere @AliBryant Yes, I just did this! It was actually pretty simple!
    1. Make your new Facebook 
    2. In game, disconnect from your current Facebook 
    3. In game, click 'sign in' and enter the sign in info for your new Facebook 
    That should do it! I am on Android, so I don't know if it'll be different for IOS, but that's how I did it. You will unfortunately have to send requests to all your friends again to get them in game.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @elettrahere I used to have my game connected to my personal one, then I created a game one and connected it to that one. No issues at all!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Sebastian_SwiftSebastian_Swift Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yeah @elettrahere you’ll be fine.
    That should do it! I am on Android, so I don't know if it'll be different for IOS, but that's how I did it. You will unfortunately have to send requests to all your friends again to get them in game.
    I did this and my friends were still in my contacts list
    Yeah, it was strange. I only kept a few friends, but had to re-add others. So, I don't know what was up with that, lol.
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Should I even get the lips? Everybody hates them and I don't want to grind for bad lips lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @ValerieGray Do it! You’ll regret it if you don’t, even if you don’t like them they could come in handy!
    edited July 2019
    Here’s the lips on my doll. I don’t hate them but, I can’t see myself using them often for the same reasons everyone else mentioned. Plus I’ve already switched up my look a lot lately so doing so any more would drive me crazy 😂 Also I think the smile is way cuter than not smiling... my doll almost looks uncomfortable when not smiling in these. 

(My current sparkle lips for reference)

• ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Got the red dress yesterday! So pretty. And I really like the earnable lips. At first I thought the line was odd, but now I see it adds more dimension to my doll’s face. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Should I even get the lips? Everybody hates them and I don't want to grind for bad lips lol
    I always grind for everything to finish the event even if I don’t like the items because they can always come in handy and they also help you with achievements 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ValerieGray speaking from experience, you don’t like something that is earnable now, you will hate it even more when you get it in a future Throwback Boxes. And there been things that we complained that didn’t look good ( like the ponytail in Kloset) and they fixed it in future updates. So if you have the time, get it! 
    IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I did this and my friends were still in my contacts list
    Yeah, it was strange. I only kept a few friends, but had to re-add others. So, I don't know what was up with that, lol.

I think it all has to do with how crappy the friends feature works in this game. You can delete people from FB but they stay in your game forever. Eventually some from your old account may drop off and you'll have to readd them to your new one. Have you noticed them changing outfits or are they just inactive players anyway? 
    @soundspretty Yeah, they're active and changing clothes. It's just that on my personal account, my sister is my friend in game because we're friends on Facebook. I switched to my dolls' Facebook and had to re-add some dolls here on the forum, yet my sister still shows up in my game even though we're only friends on my personal Facebook. So, yeah, it's kinda wonky!
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    got the dress finally!! 😘
    hope everyone are having a good weekend.

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Turning out to be a really great event so far! Got the tiger dress on my first spin and a new discount puppy from Maria that I couldn't pass up, although she really should have saved that offer until next weekend (ahem). I'm waiting for next weekend to buy the puppy pose in the photo booth so for now cropped screenshots will do! Can't wait to get the earnable dress, and I may as well get the lips too. Oh! And I got the eyes in my gb which I was excited about at first, but they're alright. These eyes and the Korkov Pride eyes are still my favs.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Charlotte got lip injectionssssss 😂😂😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Here’s the lips on my doll. I don’t hate them but, I can’t see myself using them often for the same reasons everyone else mentioned. Plus I’ve already switched up my look a lot lately so doing so any more would drive me crazy 😂 Also I think the smile is way cuter than not smiling... my doll almost looks uncomfortable when not smiling in these. 

(My current sparkle lips for reference)

Which eyes are you using? 👀 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam I’m using the nars eyes, the one in your profile picture! You used to be able to glitch them to use them with different eyebrows but I believe glu fixed it awhile ago 
    @mikaylachimo yes, it was fixed 😫
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    glad my doll was in Glu's version of Bel Air and not the real one with all those earthquakes! hope anyone out West that way is OK
    @KaylaJ
    6.4, 5.5, 7.1 back to back.... too much! Thankfully no major damage for us, just shaken a bit, literally. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @pilirositolam I’m using the nars eyes, the one in your profile picture! You used to be able to glitch them to use them with different eyebrows but I believe glu fixed it awhile ago 
    That’s why I wasn’t able to find the exact ones lol, they look cool on your doll!! 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    These lips are so cute but why that line underneath them!? 
    I also just got the hair on the Kollection which I love, and won a pink dye in a gift box, so here is my new pink skirt! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    naomi_nai said:

Wow beautiful melanin queen :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Did my second comeback! I’m happy for the extra 3 energy added to my energy bar 😄

Here’s the embossed-leather dress that I got in return, with these recently-plumped lips that I’m testing out 😉

All that’s left is the love comeback, which I might not do because a lot of people here have said it interferes with the wine task on their dates in SoHo. Does it also do that in Monstrobull near LAX?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Also I noticed after starting the comeback that I still have one loyal fan...do you think that’s Simon? I love him lol

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    naomi_nai said:

Wow beautiful melanin queen :love:
    Oh thank you, you're so sweet!! 😍😘
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @rikk I, personally, dont have a lot of problems with the love comeback? Sometimes it blocks the wine, but then I do that one instead and it disappears for a while? So the wine is back for several dates? Even when i dont grind and just date when my energy is full, i still manage to finish dating events with a lot of spare time. I can understand it bothers some people, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents, since I don't mind it.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited July 2019

Anyone know where the clothing on the right is from? 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Katinkae I’m pretty sure it’s this suit from the kloset but dyed with champagne dye

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Katinkae I’m pretty sure it’s this suit from the kloset but dyed with champagne dye

Oh thanks!! Ive never seen it 😬
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds