🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Wow, you dolls have been giving us great inspiration and ideas. I'm on the brink of exhaustion so I need all the help I can get.  And who better to turn to than the lovely Dolls right here at home?  I love our see through beach bag with the towel.  we really do need more beach bags and things. :)  But ....there's nothing like drinks out by the pool. ;)  I am so excited for this one. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I wouldn’t get rid of the brown hat instead, I actually think that hairstyle will do well! I wear that kind of hats in the summer in real life and so will my doll, it’s not the one you would wear in December so it’s super okay. I’m also gonna buy the beige one for 25 k-stars - gotta protect yourself! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I really dont Know what the voters will want, I feel like the swim suit looks will score okay but I’m to sure about the more casual looks 😩 I also dyed the bikini purple to so I can get lots of looks out of it!
    Where is the hair from in the second outfit, top row 💗
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey everybody! What’s your strategy for your first two SYS looks? It’s pretty common for me that the first two looks are the lowest scores in the whole competition...so I’m trying to figure out if that means I should use two basic looks that I don’t love very much, or maybe use two gown looks that always score well and hope to at least reach a score in the 40s.

What do you guys do? It feels like using my favorites at the beginning is a waste of a good look because the voting is usually a bit poor when the event starts.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @Abbeymae it’s from the VIP subscription tiles!

@elettrahere last tropical themed sys any look with a sun hat score really well for me! I’m hoping it’s the same for this one to
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited July 2019
    Hmmmmm......quick & Easy 1st 2 looks?  I like it @Rikk.  I like your theory. I'll use summery gown and forget about it till things settle.  I'm just excited. This will be fun, and once we start earning the beach ball it will really pop, I just wish our friends’ handhelds could show in our pictures too.  
    ‘So um.....6 3/4 hours? I think I’m right. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Last time last time, regardless of how many colors we dyed something, we could still only use it once in the 48 hour time span, and the item didn’t show being locked, till you go to submit the look. Then the games says you’re trying to reuse a locked item, and you have to change. ;(.  It would be awesome if that was changed though. Fingers crossed. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Rikk I would do two swimsuits from Kloset or daily boxes. 
    IOS Player 
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Rikk I just use my best outfits anyway as although they definitely score less at the beginning, if I use worse or completely off theme options, i end up with even lower scores and low on the leaderboard. Submitting my best first always lands me in the top 3 on the leaderboard, which is much better than not even being top 10 because of using worse outfits and then having to try catch up for ages lol. I just re-submit the outfits when they unlock again and it seems to work well for me. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Rikk I’ve always used my best outfits but never did well, so I’ll probably submit not-so-great looks with no handhelds 🤣

edit: I like @dingbat89 ‘s opinion so I’ll probably do what she does lmao 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Lol it’s so confusing right? Thanks @kokokokonut, @TrashleyKKH, @dingbat89, and @elettrahere for sharing your opinions!

Here’s what I’m going to do: I’ll try one look as a skimpy gown that usually scores well, and one look as a daily box swimsuit! Then I can start to get a sense of what scores better (or if they’re pretty much the same). I’ll continue this “first two looks” experiment in the next few SYS events too! 😊 
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    It's freezing in my country, but here I am: excited about a pixeled pool party lol 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    The last summer sys the daily swimsuits did well, I might just dye some of them and use them 🤷🏻‍♀️ anything to win 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

These probably be my first few looks. The shoes situation is a bit of an issue because I would use flat sandals but I prefer the look of a strappy heels. 
    IOS Player 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Some of my first ideas. Like I said, gonna milk whatever works. 
    Hey, I would like to ask people on Android to submit looks using the cotton candy, the watermelon and the sparkler, please. I'm having a feeling that Glu will make them available during this SYS. 
    Android
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is there any update on the diamonds? Is glu still taking feedback on this?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa i LOVE that look in purple!!!! You just inspired me to do the same 🤩
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Some looks I have planned! Lmk what you all think/if there’s anything you’d change!😊
    3:00 Let's Boogie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emiliazuggemiliazugg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I can’t see any looks yet...why’s that?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish getting the number one spot in trendsetters wasn't the only way to earn gold dye. 
    Platform: Android

Have you submitted any looks yet?  Try that, then come back to vote, and by that time more will be entrering.  SOmetimes at the beginning it's a little funky. :)  Good luckl
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I would like to thank Glu for NOT making some handhelds available for us. Seriously. Thank you very much for nothing.

Ignore me, I'm just sad.
    Android
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @beachespeaches let us know how it scores! 😂
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Awww flissy, I hear ya.  but don't look at the bad side, look on the bright side.  Othewise I'll have to look for that MontyPython Always look on the Bright Side of life video, but I'm sure there are bad wordsl.....
    it's too early to worry about Handhelds.  Besides...There's a beach ball in our future.  :)   So put on a bathingsuit missy, and march yourself into that vote booth.  You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary