🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Awww flissy, I hear ya.  but don't look at the bad side, look on the bright side.  Othewise I'll have to look for that MontyPython Always look on the Bright Side of life video, but I'm sure there are bad wordsl.....
    it's too early to worry about Handhelds.  Besides...There's a beach ball in our future.  :)   So put on a bathingsuit missy, and march yourself into that vote booth.  You can do it. :)
    Thanks Koko, I'll try.

For people saying that I want "everything", I'm only asking for 3 items, not the entire catalog of weekend event clothes. 

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • KKHaleyKKHaley Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can’t see any looks yet...why’s that?
    What do you mean?
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Here is my first look, I decided to wait a bit before submitting the second one 

also, I’ve already seen the feathery wedding gown in my group, twice 😂
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Votes are already in for my nakey look! 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Last time last time, regardless of how many colors we dyed something, we could still only use it once in the 48 hour time span, and the item didn’t show being locked, till you go to submit the look. Then the games says you’re trying to reuse a locked item, and you have to change. ;(.  It would be awesome if that was changed though. Fingers crossed. 
    I could use each color which is why it doesn't show locked. Just my experience, though. Sorry if some didn't work that way :( 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2019

My nude beach look didn’t do so good, but I got 56 votes on my first look so it’ll even out 😊 I hope I made someone laugh at least! I want to try it again towards the end with different hair and accessories. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Didn't go so well...
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I completely agree with you 100% @katiealexandraa! It would be irate and probably quit if something became available less than a year after I more than likely spent hundreds of stars chasing. We waited years for a lot of stuff to just now become available 🤯 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Didn't go so well...
    I thought that was you! You got my vote at least! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Omg

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I love it, but I have no idea how it'll score!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I'm sorry girl😔 both looks deserved way better than that,you styled them well within the theme 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @thenailaholic I saw you and voted for you! You were a popular pick too lol 

• ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yikes!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    1 & 2 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @kokokokonut did I just see you with a popsicle and some doves? I didn’t have time to screenshot but you were the popular pick 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My voting screen has been like this for 15 minutes. 😔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Also, found this beer mug! Yay yay! ♥️😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I'm quite happy with my first two looks! 

Thankfully I didn't see many gowns or brides while voting, but if I see any, the other look automatically gets my vote lol and I don't care if it's gonna be a stunning Korkov gown vs basic shirt and shorts from the kloset, no one will ruin this theme for me! 🤪 
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I'm quite happy with my first two looks! 

Thankfully I didn't see many gowns or brides while voting, but if I see any, the other look automatically gets my vote lol and I don't care if it's gonna be a stunning Korkov gown vs basic shirt and shorts from the kloset, no one will ruin this theme for me! 🤪 
    Right!?!? Y’all better stop with these gowns 😂
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Only 2 more diamonds until I can trade months of hard work for 1 champagne bottle. Better be some Dom Perignon!! So after a few looks imma be blowing up my fellow iOS players to submit the bottle!! 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Spottted
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My first two looks! Kinda dissapointed with the purple one, but really happy with the second one! My beginning looks almost always score low, so an average of 45 is more than okay for me rn. 

@thallisa I totally agree!! I’m being strict on the theme this time around. Tropical SYS was definitely one of my favorite themes so im excited for this one!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Anyone going to wear the monkey?? You guys made me want to get it but I haven’t seen it in any sys so far and I’m voting constantly 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I don't think all items should be super easy to get. As a long time player, I worked hard af to get some items. I like that some things I own are exclusive, and I don't mind that even though there are some items that I really, really want, but know I won't get real soon. 

I would hate it if players could drop hundreds of dollars on the game and buy all past event items after having the game for 5 minutes. It's a game!!

Totally agree with this! 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

first two looks did worse than I expected.. I don’t have any swim suits so I have no idea how I’ll manage this SYS 
    iOS platform
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

Really happy that my first two looks did well! I love that the theme allows you to be a bit more creative and match separates rather than just submitting gown/handheld combos.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My first 2 didn't do well at all. This theme should have just been summer in general. Pool party is too specific and the pieces you can use for this theme are really limited. 
    Platform: Android