🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Guys, I was joking when I said "thank you for nothing" to Glu, okay? I was just being a drama queen. I'll wait to buy the items that I want. Oh, and I'm talking about just 3 things. The cotton candy, the watermelon and the sparkler. To be honest? I would work in-game during the entire week for them. All the 3 released a year ago. My game is a lot more older than just 5 minutes, but I had to stop playing for a while and I lost so many cool items. I understand if was hard for you to win something, but since Glu got crazy and started with this diamonds thing... Well, diamonds are expensive, they are SPECIAL, well... Then we must have the chance to buy special things. 
    Sorry if I said something stupid. 
    Btw, I'm loving this theme! 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My first two looks: 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My first two looks: 

I'm a bit nervous that the summery dress didn't do well because I only have a handful of bathing suits!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Wow, this SYS is really challenging!! I haven’t figured out that perfect look yet. What are you guys noticing that’s working well? Glam, messy hair seems to be doing great. I have a bunch of the gb suits, I just wish they weren’t so dull. I have a few dyes but not enough to carry me for the next 6 days. 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @thallisa yay! Thank you!  I've been needing an excuse to wear that like.... Forever. Lol it's only one of two non daily box suits I have! 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I have been playing for 3 years now and I don’t see an issue with having everything for purchase in time.. what I have an issue with is me having  vip bronze membership since the beginning and now I kind of want to go gold but can’t get all the vip outfit while people that just joined the membership get to have it.. I think next update Glu needs to either be able to set up the storylines again for us old subscribers so that we can have a chance to get the rest of the vip items or just simply send it to us each month once we go gold  example if I was bronze I only got 1 items for the month of July so if I upgrade to gold now they should send the other 2 item for the month of July and so on the next month till I get all the items!!  And if someone was silver then they got 2 items so when they upgrade to gold they should receive each month the missing item 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24

Look 2 didn't do so hot... But wanted to get those glasses out of the way to keep the temptation away 😂😂. Wonder of they would work better with the watermelon drink?  That I don't have... H.mm...
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Well then ....... this is going to be a long week
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hello dolls! I need some help.

I've been saving five tickets from the android glitch so I always start SYS events with seven tickets but today as I was about to submit look #1 I realized I only have six tickets. What should I do? Should I ask Glu and wait before I submit any looks? 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Still no TS for me
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Still no TS for me
    Same @KalindaKing please help
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My first look and we'll see how much the second one gets.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I expected it to go better but well 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

😂😂😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Hello dolls! I need some help.

I've been saving five tickets from the android glitch so I always start SYS events with seven tickets but today as I was about to submit look #1 I realized I only have six tickets. What should I do? Should I ask Glu and wait before I submit any looks? 

@kokokokonut @KalindaKing can you girls help me, please?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2019
    There is a girl in my ts group that already has the beach ball, like really? 😒 But gladly I am not a big fan of the hair 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    First two looks didn’t do so hot but I’m excited about the rest of the looks I have planned.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I’m so confused about this! I love both your looks. 
    Which one is better? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @Silz1217 I like the 2nd look better 
    Abbeymae said:
    Still no TS for me
    Same @KalindaKing please help
    Two hours later... Still no TS here either
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

I know we said no pants but I’ve been dying to submit this look for a sys event 😭😭 guess I will have to wait longer 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    not so good, not so bad, I don't want to submit only swimsuits so I am gonna take risks with more floral outfits, white short dresses and things like that, what do 2 think I should do??? 
  • AveryAshAveryAsh Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited July 2019

First look! The Fourth of July eyes from the professional event came in handy. 🎆❤️
    Which hair ???
    @Abbeymae braids. I've been digging the Bo Derek vibe. They seem to be voting well in my groups, too. 
    Finally got the monkey ❤️❤️
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

This puppy is available!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @Abbeymae braids. I've been digging the Bo Derek vibe. They seem to be voting well in my groups, too. 
    Thanks I’ll submit it now !